DEE Assam 2017 – The Director of Elementary Education has invited applications for the teacher recruitment of Lower Primary schools and Upper Primary schools. The applications have to made online. All the candidates who have TET (LPS)/ and DElEd qualification are eligible to apply for the post of Lower Primary Schools and the candidates who are UP TET and DElED/ B Ed qualified are eligible for the post of Upper Primary Schools. The applications can be made from 08 April 2017 up to the last date
30 April 2017 07 May 2017.
The candidates will find in this article the details such as important dates, vacancy details, educational criteria, age criteria, application fees, how to apply, documents to be produced at the time of recruitment and the documents to be attached at the time of application. Please find all the details discussed in brief below.
- Appointment Letters for the Post of Teacher of LP and UP Schools (Withheld Candidates) 2016 and 2017 has been announced.
- Final Select List of Candidates for the post of Teachers of who were kept withheld has been announced.
|UP Teachers Notification||Click here|
|LP Teachers Notification||Click here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
- Appointment Letters for the Post of Teacher of LP and UP Schools (Withheld Candidates) 2016 and 2017
- Appointment list with Place of Posting
- Notice for re-verification of withheld candidates
- Withheld List of the Candidates for filling up the regular vacant post of teachers of LP & UP Schools against DEE Assam
Final Selection List
- Final Select List of Candidates for the post of Teachers of who were kept withheld against Advertisement Dated 30/08/2016 – LP | UP
- Final Select List of Candidates for the post of Teachers of who were kept withheld against Advertisement Dated 30/03/2017 – LP | UP
- Final Select List against DEE, Assam Adv. No. EAA/SIU/110/2017/25 and EAA/SIU/110/2017/31 Dated 30/03/2017
1st Provisional Selection List for Barak Valley District
- 1st Provisional Select List Notice (Barak Valley) 27/06/2017
- Notice regarding Complaint & Withheld (Barak Valley) as on 27/06/2017
1st Provisional Selection List for Nalbari District
- 1st Provisional Select List Newspaper Notice (Nalbari) 20/06/2017
- Notice Regarding Online Complaint and withheld Candidates on 23/06/2017
- Notice Regarding Online Complaint and withheld Candidates (Nalbari District) on 23/06/2017
1st Provisional Selection List for Goalpara, Golaghat, Kamrup Metro, Sonitpur, Tinsukia District
Provisional Select List of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and Provisional Select List of Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher and Arabic Teacher of UP Schools has been published from 1st June, 2017 onwards in the website: www.lpupteachers.com district-wise in phase manner. The candidates who have applied for the regular vacant post of teacher in LP and UP Schools are requested to go through the website for their result.
Get 1st Provisional Selection List here – Click here to check.
Any specific query in respect of the Provisional Select List shall only be submitted through the website (www.lpupteachers.com) only within 2 days from the date of publication of the Provisional Select List. After this period no query will be accepted.
Under no circumstances, offline query will be accepted in this regard.
Date, Venue, Candidates List for Verification of Physical Documents
Date, Venue, Candidates List for Verification of filling up the regular vacant post of teachers of LP & UP Schools against DEE, Assam Verification Will be Done as per Serial No Wise, Timing From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
To check Candidates List for Verification of Physical Documents, Click here.
Date, Venue for Physical Documents
Important Dates for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment for Lower Primary & Upper Primary is given below.
|Online Application Form Start||08 Apr 2017|
|Last Date To Apply|
Total vacancy details
Lower Primary Schools
For Lower Primary Schools the total number of posts vacant are 3088. Please check the table to see district wise seat availability
Upper Primary Schools
- Assistant Teacher: 1129
- Science Teacher: 161
- Hindi Teacher: 1473
- Arabic Teacher: 176
- Total: 2939
District wise Total vacancy for Upper Primary Schools for different posts
Eligibility Criteria and Payscale
|Category of post||Educational qualification||Pay scale|
|Lower Primary School
|A candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th class with LP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
A graduate degree holder from a UGC recognised University with LP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
|Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
|Upper Primary SchoolsAssistant Teachers||A candidate must be a graduate degree holder from any university recognised by and UP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education in B.Ed or D.Ed||Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
|Science Teachers||A candidate must have a B.Sc degree in Science and Mathematics from any university recognised and UP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education in B.Ed or D.Ed||Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
|Hindi Teachers||A candidate must have a Graduate degree in Hindi and UP TET from any university and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized institute in B.Ed or D.Ed||Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
- The minimum age for applying must be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years as on 1 January, 2017.
- SC, ST (P),ST(H) and PH candidates will be considered for relaxation of 5 years.
A candidate must possess the ability to read, write and speak in the medium of instruction pertaining to the district in which the candidate wishes to apply.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General and OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC, ST(P), ST(H)||Rs. 150/-|
The candidates will pay the fees in the form of Indian Postal Order addressed to
Director of Elementary Education,
How to apply
The candidates are informed that the applications for the recruitment have to made online at the official website. There will be no offline mode facility for submitting the application form.
All the candidates will be required to fill these details
- Personal details
- Address details
- Qualification details
- Co-curricular activities
- District applied for
After the application form has been filled the candidates will be required to check the details entered in the form before beginning to enter the details of the IPO transaction. Check the application fees that the candidates has to pay, the application fee differs category wise.
Documents required at the time of online application
- Passport Size Photograph of 30 KB to 40 KB. The photo must be coloured.
- HSSLC Marksheet/ Certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- TET Marksheet/ certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- DElEd Marksheet of 1 and 2nd Year and Certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- Caste Certificate for reserved category of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- Certificate NCC or sports certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- Scanned Signature of 30 KB to 40 KB.
- BPL Certificate of 40 KB to 50 KB.
The candidates must submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification.
The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the Selection Committee.
- Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary) / Graduation Examination.
- Pass Certificate of H.S.I Graduation Examination
- Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. I H. S. L. C
- Admit Card age proof
- TET Certificate and Marksheet
- DElEd Certificate and Marksheet
- Caste Certificates I Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) I
- OBCI MOBC.
- Disability certificate if applicable
- NCC Certificate.
- Ex-servicemen Certificate issued by the Director of Sainik Welfare Board.