DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021 – Director of Elementary Education, Assam (DEE Assam) has released the official notification for DEE Assam Teachers Recruitment 2021 online at dee.assam.gov.in. The online registrations for the DEE Teacher recruitment 2021 shall commence from September 27, 2021 onwards. Aspirants who have qualified Assam TET conducted by Elementary Education can apply for the vacant posts. Moreover, DEE Assam has announced 9354 vacancies for Assam LP UP teachers recruitment. Get complete details on DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021 from this article.
Latest: DEE Teacher recruitment 2021 notification out for 9354 vacancies.
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021
Candidates can check all the important dates regarding DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021 from the table below:
|Application form Date|| For Already Qualified in Assam TET – 27 Sep 2021|
For who appearing for ATET in Oct 2021 – From the Date of Declaration of Result
|Last Date|| For Already Qualified in Assam TET – 27 Oct 2021|
For who appearing for ATET in Oct 2021 – 31 Dec 2021
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Overview of DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment
Here is an overview of what DEE Assam Teacher exam is all about:
|Exam Name||DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Purpose of exam||To fill the vacant posts of Lower Primary and Upper Primary schools|
|Eligibility||LP – 12th pass + Assam TET|
UP – Graduation + B.Ed/ D.El.Ed + Assam TET
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
The Director of Elementary Education, Assam has announced a total of 9354 vacancies for the Lower Primary schools and Upper Primary schools. Check out the distribution of vacancies for each school below:
|Assistant Teacher of LP Schools||7242|
|Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, |
Assamese Language Teacher and
Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools
DEE Assam Teacher 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that interested candidates fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria before they submit their DEE Assam teacher application. Check the official DEE Assam Teacher 2021 eligibility criteria below:
Eligibility for LP Schools
Eligibility for UP Schools
- Candidates who have passed Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) can apply for recruitment.
- Those who are appearing and clear Assam TET to be conducted in October 2021 can also apply after the declaration of Assam TET result.
- Only regular LP teachers can apply for UP schools
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
Following category candidates get age relaxation as follows:
- Ex-servicemen – 42 years
- OBC/ MOBC – 43 years
- SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) – 45 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) – 50 years
- Language 1 of the Assam TET of the candidates should match the medium of instruction of school where candidates are applying (only for Assistant Teacher of LP School and Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher of UP School)
Note: A candidate can apply for only one post on one district
DEE Assam Teacher Application Form 2021
The applications for the said vacancies can be submitted online using the official website dee.assam.gov.in. Check out the step by step procedure on how to submit DEE Assam Teacher application form 2021:
- Go to the official website, dee.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘apply here’ link to register for the exam.
- Thereafter, enter the details such as Assam TET roll number, certificate number, name of the candidates and others.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required to Upload During DEe Teacher 2021 Application Form
Aspirants are advised to keep the following documents ready. These documents need to be uploaded in color:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Class 12th admit card
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate
- Degree mark sheet and certificate
- Other educational qualification certificates and mark sheet of higher education
- DElEd/ BEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only)
- Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Assam TET
- Certificate of disabilities
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) certificate
- Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board certificate
- Scanned signature
DEE Assam Teachers Result 2021
The DEE Assam releases the DEE Assam Teachers recruitment result 2021 online at dee.assam.gov.in. For each district and category, the official body releases separate merit lists. Aspirants can check their roll numbers in the merit lists to know their status of qualification.
DEE Teachers Selection Process 2021
Candidates are selected for the examination based on the merit list that is prepared on the basis of educational qualification and professional qualification. Check out the detailed DEE teachers selection process below:
About DEE Assam
Directorate of Elementary Education(DEE) Assam functions under the Department of Education, Govt. of Assam. It was set up at Kahilipara, Guwahati 781019, Assam. The main aim of the DEE Assam is to decentralize management at schools up to the Block level and organize the activities to attain universalization of Elementary education. DEE Assam is also entrusted with the responsibility to organize the recruitment. Currently, it is organizing DEE Assam Teachers recruitment for Lower Primary and Upper Primary Schools.
Ans. Candidates can get all information on DEE Assam Teacher recruitment from dee.assam.gov.in.
Ans. To apply for DEE Assam LP, candidates must have passed 12th class with Assam TET. Those who are applying for DEE Assam UP must have graduation degree, B.Ed/ D.El.Ed and passed Assam TET.
Ans. Yes. Candidates who are appearing for Oct 2021 Assam TET can apply only after result declaration (qualifying candidates).
Ans. This year, DEE Assam has announced 9354 vacancies for DEE teachers recruitment 2021.