DEE Assam 2017 – The Director of Elementary Education has invited applications for the teacher recruitment of Lower Primary schools and Upper Primary schools. The applications have to made online. All the candidates who have TET (LPS)/ and DElEd qualification are eligible to apply for the post of Lower Primary Schools and the candidates who are UP TET and DElED/ B Ed qualified are eligible for the post of Upper Primary Schools. The applications can be made from 08 April 2017 up to the last date
30 April 2017 07 May 2017.
The candidates will find in this article the details such as important dates, vacancy details, educational criteria, age criteria, application fees, how to apply, documents to be produced at the time of recruitment and the documents to be attached at the time of application. Please find all the details discussed in brief below.
- Addendum regarding qualification of Hindi and Arabic Teacher has been announced. (Notified as on 24.04.2017).
- Addendum regarding LPS & UPS and Date of Extension has been announced. (Notified as on 21.04.2017).
|UP Teachers Notification||Click here|
|LP Teachers Notification||Click here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Important Dates for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment for Lower Primary & Upper Primary is given below.
|Online Application Form Start||08 Apr 2017|
|Last Date To Apply|
Total vacancy details
Lower Primary Schools
For Lower Primary Schools the total number of posts vacant are 3088. Please check the table to see district wise seat availability
Upper Primary Schools
- Assistant Teacher: 1129
- Science Teacher: 161
- Hindi Teacher: 1473
- Arabic Teacher: 176
- Total: 2939
District wise Total vacancy for Upper Primary Schools for different posts
Eligibility Criteria and Payscale
|Category of post||Educational qualification||Pay scale|
|Lower Primary School
|A candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th class with LP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
A graduate degree holder from a UGC recognised University with LP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
|Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
|Upper Primary SchoolsAssistant Teachers||A candidate must be a graduate degree holder from any university recognised by and UP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education in B.Ed or D.Ed||Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
|Science Teachers||A candidate must have a B.Sc degree in Science and Mathematics from any university recognised and UP TET and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education in B.Ed or D.Ed||Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
|Hindi Teachers||A candidate must have a Graduate degree in Hindi and UP TET from any university and a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized institute in B.Ed or D.Ed||Rs.5,200/ to Rs.20,200/-|
- The minimum age for applying must be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years as on 1 January, 2017.
- SC, ST (P),ST(H) and PH candidates will be considered for relaxation of 5 years.
A candidate must possess the ability to read, write and speak in the medium of instruction pertaining to the district in which the candidate wishes to apply.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General and OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC, ST(P), ST(H)||Rs. 150/-|
The candidates will pay the fees in the form of Indian Postal Order addressed to
Director of Elementary Education,
How to apply
The candidates are informed that the applications for the recruitment have to made online at the official website. There will be no offline mode facility for submitting the application form.
All the candidates will be required to fill these details
- Personal details
- Address details
- Qualification details
- Co-curricular activities
- District applied for
After the application form has been filled the candidates will be required to check the details entered in the form before beginning to enter the details of the IPO transaction. Check the application fees that the candidates has to pay, the application fee differs category wise.
Documents required at the time of online application
- Passport Size Photograph of 30 KB to 40 KB. The photo must be coloured.
- HSSLC Marksheet/ Certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- TET Marksheet/ certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- DElEd Marksheet of 1 and 2nd Year and Certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- Caste Certificate for reserved category of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- Certificate NCC or sports certificate of 80 KB to 100 KB.
- Scanned Signature of 30 KB to 40 KB.
- BPL Certificate of 40 KB to 50 KB.
The candidates must submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification.
The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the Selection Committee.
- Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary) / Graduation Examination.
- Pass Certificate of H.S.I Graduation Examination
- Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. I H. S. L. C
- Admit Card age proof
- TET Certificate and Marksheet
- DElEd Certificate and Marksheet
- Caste Certificates I Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) I
- OBCI MOBC.
- Disability certificate if applicable
- NCC Certificate.
- Ex-servicemen Certificate issued by the Director of Sainik Welfare Board.