ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019: The admit card for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 will be released on the official website as per the schedule. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, the CBT will not be held in July, 2019. The exact date of CBT has not been decided yet. Candidates must bring the ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019 at the examination center on the day of the exam. The detailed information regarding ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: The date of Computer Based Test for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 has been postponed.
ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019
Candidates should retain the copy of their ONGC Registration Slip, Challan, Admit Card and Interview Call Letter for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration Slip etc are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for. The important dates regarding ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Computer Based Test|
Admit Card: The ONGC Executive Admit Card 2019 will be released on the official website i.e., www.ongcindia.com
The exam pattern of Computer Based Test for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Part||Subject||No. of questions|
|I||Concerned Domain. However, Security |
Discipline paper will have security-related questions
|III||Aptitude Test (Comprising of Reading Comprehension, |
Verbal / Non-verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability /
Quantitative Aptitude / Data Interpretation, etc.)
- The test paper shall consist of MCQs and shall be of 3 hours duration. However, PwD candidates who have limitation to write the exam and avail the facility of Scribe / Reader shall be given compensatory time i.e. 20 minutes per hour.
- There will be no negative marking in the written test.
- The level of the domain subject will be Graduate / Post Graduate as applicable, However General Awareness paper shall be of Civil Service Standards,
- The level of Aptitude Test shall be of Combined Admission Test (CAT) of IIMs.
Candidates have to choose one city as a test center. No change of test center will be allowed later. However, ONGC Management reserves the right to change any of the mentioned test centers at its discretion and also add or reduce the number of test cities/centers. The test centers for CBT will be as follows:
|2||Delhi including NCR|
Details Given On The Admit Card
Candidates should check the details mentioned on the admit card. The details on the hall ticket should be correct as per their knowledge. The following details will be given on the admit card.
- Test venue
- Date and time of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Signature, etc.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Requests for change of mailing address/category/discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- ONGC departmental candidates must ensure filling their own CPF Number of ONGC in the appropriate field in the online form, failing which they shall not, repeat shall not, be screened/ considered as departmental candidates from ONGC.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
Q1- Is there any negative marking in written test?
A- There will be no negative marking in the written test.
Q2- Can the test centre for examination can be changed?
A- Candidates have to choose one city as a test center. No change of test center will be allowed later. However, ONGC Management reserves the right to change any of the mentioned test centers at its discretion and also add or reduce the number of test cities/centers.
Q3- How to receive the admit card/ call letter?
A- Candidates can download examination admit card/ call letter from the official website. No separate admit card / call letter shall be sent to the candidates by post.