RUHS Medical Officer 2020 – RUHS has released the result of the Medical Officer exam held on July 12, 2020. Rajasthan University of Health and Sciences has 2000 vacancies on offering for the medical officer post. The selection of the candidate for the said post is based on the examination conducted by the university for recruitment purposes. After the examination, candidates who verify the documents will be eventually eligible for the recruitment in the post of Medical officer at RUHS. To know more about the RUHS Medical Officer 2020 including, eligibility, application procedure, admit card, exam pattern, and more, candidates need to scroll down and keep reading this article.
Latest: Result of RUHS Medical Officer 2020 is now available. Check here
RUHS Medical Officer 2020
RUHS is offering 2000 vacancies for the post of Medical Officers in the university. Candidates need to appear for the recruitment test for the selection in the said post. Check the event schedule below to get aware of all the events in the RUHS Medical Officer 2020.
|Application form commencement||08 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application||30 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting the offline application form||04 Jul 2020|
|Printing of admit card||06 Jul 2020|
|On-line examination (computer-based) at Jaipur||12 Jul 2020|
|Release of official answer key||12 Jul 2020|
|Uploading of permanent RMC registration, if not|
|29 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result||24 Nov 2020|
RUHS Medical Officer Result 2020
RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment result is released over the official website soon after the exam has been conducted. The result is released in an online mode only, no other mode is available for the release of the result. Candidates are required to visit the official website and click on the relevant link to check the result. The result is available in a pdf format. The PDF for the result will have details of the candidate including the name and the roll number. Only the candidates who have qualified the recruitment test gets their place in the merit list. All the qualified candidate are eligible for the document verification round at the reporting centre.
Candidates must note that the recruitment is subject to verification of the documents. Merely qualifying the examination will not get the candidate recruited.
Documents to be submitted at the time of the recruitment procedure
After getting the name in the merit list candidates need to get their documents verified. Candidates need to bring the following document along with the printed copy of the application form at the reporting centre.
- Declaration (printed along with the application form).
- Candidate have to produce Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed.
- Candidate have to produce Mark sheet and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent.
- Date of Birth Certificate such as 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class).
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, EWS, Non creamy layer OBC, Non creamy layer MBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- PwD certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Ex-servicemen certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card / Passport).
- Experience certificate(s), if applicable.
- N.O.C from present employer, if applicable.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan Medical council (UG degree), permanent or temporary.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan Medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
- Attempt certificate of UG examination.
- Attempt certificate of PG examination.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Four (4) Recent Passport size photo same as affixed on application form.
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
- In case of Widow/widower death certificate of the spouse.
- In case of divorce certified copy of the decree from the competent court.
If the documents of the candidates is not verified with the details in the application form. The candidature will be cancelled.
Latest update on RUHS Medical Officer 2020
RUHS has released a notice regarding the Uploading of permanent RMC registration. The candidate who did not upload their permanent RMC registration is required to upload till October 29, 2020. The remaining candidates who are eligible For medical officer recruitment 2020 are invited to apply online keeping in the view of examination date till October 26, 2020.
Click here to apply.
RUHS Medical Officer Answer Key 2020
RUHS will conduct the examination with multiple choice question format. RUHS will issue the answer key for the exam conducted online. The answer key will consist the correct options to all the questions that appeared in the examination. The answer key will be made available in a pdf format over the official website of RUHS only. Candidates can evaluate the number of correct and incorrect responses marked in the answer sheet and further calculate their probable score in the recruitment test. The candidates will have to add one mark for every correct answer.
RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
All the candidates who will submit the application form before the last day of the same will be issued the admit card for RUHS medical officer recruitment. RUHS will issue the admit card over the official website of the university (ruhsraj.org). The admit card for the recruitment test will contain all the necessary details regarding the candidate and the exam, including the name, exam centre address, exam date, time of the examination and more. Candidates must check all the details in the admit card. The details in the admit card must be correct in all forms. The admit card will be used for the verification of the candidate on the examination date, thus, the candidates must not forget to carry the admit card along with them.
Exam Center for the recruitment test
RUHS will conduct the recruitment test in the pink city – Jaipur only. However, any number of test centres or any city can be added in the list of test centres. The exam centre address will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidate only. Candidates need to get aware of the exact location of the test centre before the exam date.
After the preparation for the recruitment test, the candidates need to know the exam pattern as the first step of the preparation process. The exam pattern for the recruitment of medical officer is mentioned below.
- Mode of the Exam – Online (computer-based test)
- Duration of the exam – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Type of questions – Objective Type (multiple choice questions)
- Number of questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – Each correct response will yield 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect responses marked by the candidate.
RUHS Medical Officer 2020 Syllabus
The next step after knowing the exam pattern for the recruitment test is knowing the syllabus. The combination of the syllabus and the exam pattern will help the candidate in qualifying the exam. Candidates need to prepare according to the curriculum of the MBBS programme issued by the Medical Council of India. The questions asked in the recruitment test will be based on the subjects included in the MBBS programme.
RUHS Medical Officer 2020 Short Notification
Rajasthan University of Health and Sciences has released notification form the post of Medical Officer. Check short notice from the image provided below.
RUHS Medical Officer 2020 Vacancy Details and Pay Scale
RUHS has issued a notification for the recruitment of medical officers in the university. There are total 2000 vacancies for the post of medical officer.
The pay scale for the recruited candidate will be Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 at the pay level 14
Eligibility Criteria RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment
Before filling the application form, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility of the candidate is verified during the document verification, no verification is done along with filling the application form. Thus, candidates must check the eligibility and then fill the application form. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria below.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates having MBBS degree are eligible to apply for the RUHS medical officer recruitment.
- Knowledge of Language – Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi language, they must be eligible to read, write and speak the Hindi language.
- Age of the candidate – Candidates must have completed a minimum of 22 years of age before the examination date. Also, candidates must not have crossed age of 47 years on or before the exam date.
- Age Relaxation – Some categories of candidates are entitled to relaxation of the upper age. The age relaxation is as follows:
- Ex-servicemen – 50 years
- SC/ST/OBC: Age Relaxation for males is 5 years and for females is 10 years
- General (Females): Age Relaxation is 5 years.
- Disabled People: For General categories, the maximum age relaxation is 10 years, for OBC it is 13 years and for SC/ST it is 15 years.
Candidates must have completed the internship on or before the exam date
RUHS Medical Officer 2020 Application Form
RUHS released the application form for medical officer recruitment in an online mode. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and apply online over the official website (ruhsraj.org). Candidates can check the brief steps to apply online for the medical officer recruitment.
- Visit the official website
- Access the login for the RUHS medical officer recruitment
- Complete the application form filling process.
- Upload photograph and signature
- Upload all the other certificates and documents
- Review the application form
- Pay the application fee.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a requisite amount as per their category using the specified modes of payment.
- For Reserved category candidates – Rs. 2500
- For Unreserved category candidates – Rs. 5000
Candidates must note that the application fee is non refundable in nature, thus they must check the eligibility criteria and all other details in the application form before the final submission.
Reservation for Medical Officer
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences medical officer 2020 has multiple vacancies reserved in different categories. So candidates seeking the benefit of reservation need to submit copy of the caste certificate for which they need to claim the reservation (SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC, Non-creamy layer MBC). If the candidate does not mention their category certificate while filling the application form, they will be treated as the non reserved category only.
The Rajasthan University of Health and Sciences is a state university located in the pink city – Jaipur. The university was established in 2005, whereas the operation in the university started from January 2006. There are a number of courses offered in the university. The following courses at undergraduate and the post graduate level are available in the state university:
- Medical courses
- Dental courses
- Nursing courses
- Paramedical science courses
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy courses,
- B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology)
- Pharmacy courses: D. Pharm, B. Pharm, and M.Pharm.
RUHS Medical Officer 2020 Important Documents
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates need to appear for a test followed by document verification.
Ans : The recruitment test is conducted in an online mode only.
Ans : There are a total of 737 vacancies for the recruitment of Medical officers in RUHS.
Ans : The selection is based on both recruitment test and document verification. Both steps are necessary to be qualified by the candidate.