SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 5 July 2019 – On this page, the candidates can check the questions and the answer key of SSC CHSL 5 July 2019. Also, the candidates can get the SSC CHSL 5 July 2019 analysis here. Staff Selection Commission is conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level tier 1 exam from July 01 to 26, 2019. After the exam unofficial and memory based answers keys made available. SSC releases the Official Answer Key later at ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 5 July 2019
Below the candidates can check the correct answers of the questions that are asked in the SSC CHSL 2019 exam. In all, there are 200 questions in the exam divided equally into 4 sections. The 4 sections are – English language, general intelligence, quantitative aptitude, general awareness. Check question paper, answer key, the analysis here.
|SSC CHSL 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Tier 1 exam||01 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Availability of unofficial answer keys of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1||After exam|
|Display of official answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1, response sheet, submit objections||23 Jul 2019|
Get answer key: Click here for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level official answer key.
Memory-based question paper and answer key
The candidates can help each other by creating a pool of memory based questions and answers. This is helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming shifts of the exam.
Why should I help in creating memory-based qs-ans?
- You provide us the questions and we try to provide you with the correct answers to the questions.
- Around 2.5 million students get to see the answers and questions that you provide and hence such candidates will forever be grateful to you for helping them out!
- If you are a teacher or educator, even you can help the 2.5 million students with your knowledge. If you have got to know questions from students and have created your answers, do input them in the tool above.
- Your contribution shall also help those who are preparing for SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 5 July 2019 – About Unofficial Keys
- The candidates can check the answers if the questions asked in the exam just after the exam that is based on the memory of the students who took the exam.
- The answers keys are thus unofficial and are published by the students, teachers of the coaching centers and experts of the subject.
- This helps the candidates to get a very rough idea on how they have performed in the exam and what they can expect.
- The memory-based questions might not be very accurate as they are merely dependent on the memory of the students. Therefore the candidates must nit 100% depend on these keys.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 5 July 2019 – Official
Staff Selection Commission is in charge of also uploading the answers to all the questions asked in the SSC CHSL 2019 exam. This the official answer key. It is released over the official website of ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download the official answer key under their respective login. The candidates must make sure that they download the Official SC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key for the exam held on 5 July 2019 before the deadline ends.
How to download official SSC CHSL Answer Key 5 July 2019?
1st step: Candidates must visit the official website to start with which is ssc.nic.in
2nd step: Navigate to and click the notification on the issuance of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019. the notification is available as and when the answer keys are made live over the site.
3rd step: The candidates can check details that appear next on them and click the available download link.
4th step: The candidates can then login using their roll number and date of birth, which enables them to access their dashboard.
5th step: On the dashboard, the candidates can check the link to generate the answer key and question paper.
6th step: When the answers, responses and the questions are generated the candidates can check the same and download it for further use.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 5 July 2019 – Challenge
The facility to challenge the SSC CHSL Answer Key is available for the official keys only. The candidates can check the steps below to challenge the answer key of SSC CHSL:
1st step: Login using the roll number and date of birth to access the dashboard.
2nd step: Then click on objection view in the dashboard.
3rd step: Now the candidates have to select the question ID and the answer ID that they feel is correct. They have to also justify their challenge.
4th step: Then pay requisite fee amount. The fee per challenge is Rs. 100/-.
How To Calculate Marks Using SSC CHSL Answer Key 5 July 2019
The candidates can check below the steps using which they can calculate the scores in the exam even before the declaration of the SSC CHSL 2019 Result:
- Check a number of correct and incorrect answers using SSC CHSL 2019 answer key.
- Use a marking scheme to calculate marks.
The marking scheme of the exam is +2 for the correct answer and -0.5 for the incorrect answer. There is no addition and subtraction of marks for the un-attempted question.
The exam pattern of the SSC CHSL exam is:
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Result 2019
After the candidates submit their challenge against the official answer keys, the officials scrutinize the challenges. If any change in the answer key is made as per the challenges, then a final answer key is released which cannot be challenged anymore.
Based on the answers in the final answer key the SSC CHSL 2019 Result is compiled. However, the marks obtained as per the final answer keys are normalized. the candidates who qualify the cutoff marks are declared qualified. Those who qualify as per result of tier 1 are eligible for the tier 2 exam.
SSC CHSL 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible for the conduction of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. This exam is held for the recruitment of the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators. The recruitment process started with the release of the SSC CHSL application form from March 5 to April 5.
Number of vacancies in this recruitment:
- LDC / JSA / JPA : 1855
- PA / SA : 3880
- DEO: 54
Selection process: Selection is on the basis of Tier I and Tier II exam. Qualified candidates of tier 1 can download admit card of SSC CHSL 2019 tier II and appear in it. Details of Tier II are as follows.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 is a descriptive test and is of 100 marks.
- It is a pen and paper based test.
- The candidates have to complete the exam in 1 hour.
- Candidates have to attempt question on essay writing of 200-250 words, letter/application writing of 15-200 words.
- Minimum qualifying marks in tier 2 is 33%.
Official website is ssc.nic.in.