SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers – The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Junior Hindi Translator Exam. The application date and exam date for SSC JHT will be released soon by the authority on the official website. For any exam, preparation is the most essential part and to prepare for the exam candidates should surely solve previous year’s question papers. To know more about SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers candidates can scroll down and read the full article.
SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year question papers help the candidates to understand the exam pattern and syllabus carefully. So that’s why solving the previous year’s question paper is important. Aspirants who are preparing for the exam or are planning to prepare for the exam can download the question papers from the link given below:
|Year||Question Paper Link|
|General English Set 1 2017||https://sscportal.in/JHT/papers/2017-general-english-set-1|
|General Hindi Set 1 2017||https://sscportal.in/JHT/papers/2017-general-hindi-set-1|
|General English Set 2 2017||https://sscportal.in/JHT/papers/2017-general-english-set-2|
|General Hindi Set 2 2017||https://sscportal.in/JHT/papers/2017-general-hindi-set-2|
|SSC JHT Question Paper 2018 (Paper 1)||https://sscportal.in/JHT/papers/2018-paper-1|
|SSC JHT Question Paper 2019 (Paper 1)||https://sscportal.in/JHT/papers/2019-paper-1|
|SSC JHT Question Paper 2020 (Paper 1)||https://sscportal.in/JHT/papers/2020-paper-1|
How to utilise SSC JHT Previous Year’s Question Paper
We have mentioned some effective steps and strategies about how to utilize the previous year’s question paper.
- After completing the revision and learning basics candidates should download and solve the previous year’s question papers.
- While solving the exam candidates must switch off the mobile phone for distractions
- It is important for candidates to download and print out the question paper because solving the paper with the help of electronic devices will lead to distractions.
- While solving the exams candidates can set the timer on apps like Forest, Flipd, and many more, which will help the candidates in time management
- After solving the exam candidates will be able to see the areas in which they have to work harder so do not forget to work on those subjects.
About SSC JHT Exam
The Staff Selection Commission is a government department that conducts many exams every year. SSC JHT is one of them. JHT stands for Junior Hindi Translator. The basic pay of SSC JHT is around 35400-112400. Candidates can get every update on the official web portal.
Question 1) Where can candidates get the previous year’s question papers?
Answer 1) Candidates can get the previous year’s question paper from the official website of SSC.
Question 2)What is the exam date of SSC JHT 2022?
Answer 2) The exam date for SSC JHT is not released yet. But the authority will release the date soon.
Question 3) Are previous year’s question papers beneficial?
Answer 3) Yes, before appearing for the exam candidates must solve the previous year’s question papers.