|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad conduts the Recruitment Examination for recruiting young talent through selection, shall endeavour to make use of this heritage for selecting the best talents in Telangana for reconstruction and resurrecting the glorious post of Telangana. For now TSPSC invited eligible candidates for recruiting the Forest Beat Officer, Forest Section Officer and FOrest Range Officer in Forest Department through Recruitment Examination in the State of Telangana. Candidates who are taking part in the Telangana Forest Department Recruitment 2017 process can check the complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process etc through this page below.
Latest Notice for Forest Range Officer: Upper age limit is raised from 28 years to
31 years and Last date for online submission of Applications have been extended from 12 Sep 2017 to 22 Sep 2017.
|Advertisement||Beat Officer | Section Officer | Range Officer|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Telangana Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Total No. of posts – 2014
- Forest Beat Officer – 1857
- Forest Section Officer – 90
- Forest Range Officer – 67
Age Limit – Between 18 year to 31 years (28 years for Range Officer)
Educational Qualification – Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
Selection Process – The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by written examination (objective type), walking test and medical test as per rules for those qualified in written examination.
- Online Application Processing Fee – Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 120/-
|Submission of Online Application Form starts from||21 Aug 2017|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||12 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Hall tickets||07 days before examination|
|Date of Examination||14 Oct 2017 – Range Officer
22 Oct 2017 – Section Officer
29 Oct 2017 – Beat Officer
Telangana Forest Department Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Forest Beat Officer : Must have passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Forest Section Officer – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University of India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Range Officer – Must possess a Bachelors Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects:-
- Computer Applications/Computer Science
- Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Elctronics/Mechanical)
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
For Beat and Section Officer
No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service, unless he is not less than 163 cms. in height, not less than 84 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms. in height not less than 79 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
- Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms. in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate should possess normal Eye sight apart from the Physical requirements prescribed above.
For Range Officer
No person shall be eligible for appointment by Direct Recruitment unless:
- He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
- He has 79 Cms. around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of
not less than 5 Cms. and
- He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
- She is not less than 150 Cms. in height;
- She has 74 Cms. around the chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of
not less than 5 Cms. and
- She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
N.B: Common for Men and Women
Must undergo a medical Examination to be conducted by the Medical Board at Hyderabad and produce a health certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed by Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulations testifying to the candidates sound hearing and general physical fitness for out door work in the Forest Department and to the fact that he/she bears on his body marks of successful vaccination.
- Men : 152 Cms.
- Women: 145 Cms.
Telangana Forest Department Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
Beat and Section Officer
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Min)||Max Marks|
|Paper I General Knowledge||100||90||100|
|Paper II General Mathematics||100||90||100|
|Paper||No. of Questions||Duration (Min)||Max Marks|
|Mathematics (SSC/Higher Standard)||100||100||100|
*The marks in the above two exams are treated as qualifying marks only.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Duration (Min)||Max Marks|
|General Studies Paper||150||150||150|
|Optional Paper (One Only)||150||150||300|
Telangana Forest Department Recruitment 2017 – Selection Procedure
All the candidates who are participating in the Recruitment selection process will be made on the basis of following Rounds:
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
- Interview (only for Range Officer)
The final selection of these posts will be based on Marks secured in the examination either online or OMR Based, Duly giving weightage (Bonus Marks) to the NCC Certificate Holders as per rules.
For Beat & Section Officer – The final selection of these posts will be based on Marks secured in the examination either online or OMR Based, Duly giving weightage (Bonus Marks) to the NCC Certificate Holders as per rules.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in
the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies
and for the vacancies available.
- N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for
being considered for selection.
For Range Officer – The Final selection of these posts will be based on the examination either online or OMR Based and interview marks put together.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) i.e., 1). General Studies, 2) Optional paper in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates as required, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. And for Interview in the ratio of 1:2. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, & STs 30% The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service / Department in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.