UGC NET Admit Card 2019: NTA has released UGC NET Admit Card on November 10, 2019 at 12 noon. Candidates can now download the admit card of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test from ugcnet.nta.nic.in or link below. Enter application number and password in order to login. The UGC NET December 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on December 02, 03, 04, 05 & 06, 2019. Get here complete details of UGC NET Admit Card 2019 including how to download, forgot password and application number, things to carry to the exam centre, important instructions here.
Latest: Admit card for UGC NET Dec 2019 is now available for download. Check link below.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019
The admit card releases in online mode only. No candidate is allowed inside the exam centre without the admit card. The admit card will not b sent to the candidates through mail or post. Below are some of the important dates related to UGC NET Admit Card 2019 in the schedule:
|UGC NET 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of UGC NET Admit Card Dec 2019||09 Nov 2019|
|UGC NET Dec 2019 exam date||02 -06 Dec 2019|
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the UGC NET Admit Card December 2019.
Date and subject wise schedule for UGC-NET December 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting UGC-NET December 2019 fom December 02 and 06, 2019 for 10,34,872 candidates, covering 81 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The date and subject wise schedule for UGC NET dec 2019 is provded below:
Query Redressal System
In case of any grievance or queries regarding the downloading of admit card for UGC NET Dec 2019, candidates can raise a query through the online Query Redressal System (QRS). Candidates can select the appropriate query option, available in the Candidate’s Login.
How to raise a query?
Step 1: Candidates have to log in to their dashboard by entering the login details.
Step 2: After login, candidates can search for the ”Raise Query” option available on theirs dashboard.
Step 3: Select any one of the appropriate query options and submit them.
Step 4: After submitting the query, a unique registration number will be generated for tracking the status.
Step 5: Candidates can track a Redressal and solution provided by them using candidate’s login and unique registration number.
Forgot Login Details. How to Retrieve Them?
The candidates need their application no. and password to download the admit card for UGC NET 2019. In case you have lost the login details below are the steps you can follow to know your login details:
1st step: Go to the official website of UGC NET 2019.
2nd step: On the home page, click on the “Download Admit Card” button on the bottom of the page.
3rd step: Now, the login will appear on the screen. Here click on the link saying “I can’t access my account”. And then follow the following steps to know your particular login details.
For Retrieving Password:
- Click “I forgot my password”.
- Now you can choose any one option. Either get it through securing question, or verification code via SMS, or reset link via email.
- After you click the submit button, the password will be sent to you on your opted option.
For Retrieving Application Number:
- Click “I forgot my application number”.
- Then enter your name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, state of residence.
- Thereafter your data is matched against candidate database and you get your application number.
How to download UGC NET Admit Card 2019?
The admit card releases on the official website of UGC NET. To download the admit card for UGC NET 2019, follow the steps given below:
1st step: Visit the official website of UGC NET as notified by NTA or click on the direct link given on this page.
2nd step: Then, click on the “View Admit Card” button.
3rd step: The login section for downloading the admit card will appear. Fill the login details in the particular spaces given.
4th step: Click on the “Submit” button.
5th step: The dashboard will appear on the screen. Here, find the button named “Download Admit Card”.
6th step: Click on this link to download the admit card.
7th step: The admit card window will appear. Check the details of your particulars and then click on the link to download the admit card given on the bottom of the admit card.
8th step: The admit card will be downloaded. Take a print out of the admit card for the exam centre.
Note: In case any candidate is facing difficulty in downloading his/her e-admit card, he/she may send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “UGC-NET, Dec 2019 Admit Card”.
Details in UGC NET Admit Card 2019?
A valid UGC NET Admit Card 2019 will include the following details in it:
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- PWD status
- Name of father
- Aapplication number
- Examination details such as reporting time, gate closing time, NET subject, test center no, venue, exam date, shift, timing of test.
- Candidate’s photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions for exam
The admit card will look like the picture shown below.
Things to Carry and Not to Carry to Exam Centre
Here is a list of all the things you must carry and also the things you must not carry to the exam centre. Candidates must refer to this list before appearing in the exam centre:
Things To Carry:
- Admit Card
- Passpost size Photo (same same as uploaded in the application form)
- Photo ID such as
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- If you are claiming benefit of PWD, then PWD certificate
- If your name has changed due to any reason, then relevant name change proof such as Marriage Certificate, Divorce, Decree, Legal Name Change Document.
- Diabetic candidates are allowed to carry into the examination hall eatables such as sugar tablets, fruits (like banana/apple/ orange), transparent water bottle.
Things NOT to Carry:
- Docu Pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Textual Material
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator,
- Printed or written material
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phone
- Blue-tooth devices
- Pager or any other electronic gadget/ device
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks or eatables
Now that you know about UGC NET Admit Card 2019, have a look at the exam time table as well.
|Activities||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Examination timings||9:30 AM – 12:30 PM||2:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Duration of exam||3 hours||3 hours|
|Entry at centre||7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Entry in hall||8:45 AM – 9 AM||1:45 PM – 2 PM|
|Admit card check||9 AM – 9:15 AM||2 PM – 2:15 PM|
|Seating||9:15 AM||2:15 PM|
|Instructions by invigilators||9:15 AM – 9:25 AM||2:15 PM – 2:25 PM|
|Start of UGC NET 2019||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|End of UGC NET 2019||12:30 PM||5:30 PM|
Here are some important instructions for appearing in the exam centre and for conduct in the exam hall:
- Carry the admit card with you and show it to the invigilator when you are asked to.
- Please arrive on time as the late coming candidates will not be allowed inside the exam centre,
- If anyone is found to be in possession of barred items, then their candidature will be cancelled. Furthermore, if it comes under case of unfair means then requisite action shall be taken against that candidate.
- Candidates should sit only in those seats in the exam hall which has his/her roll number as per UGC NET Dec 2019 Admit Card marked on it.
- Before start of exam or during it, candidates have to enter necessary details in attendance sheet and also sign in it, and place thumb impression. They will also have to paste the passport size photograph in it.
- Candidates should be seated as soon as they enter the exam hall. They can login to read instructions prior to start of exam.
- No one can leave the exam hall before exam gets over.
- Candidates have to submit their UGC NET 2019 Admit Card, rough sheets, pen and pencil to invigilator before leaving.
Below is the exam pattern to know about the exam. Candidates can look at the exam pattern and know how to appear in the exam and how to attempt it:
Mode of exam: Computer based test
Duration: 3 hours (no break between Paper 1 and 2)
No. of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
Type of Questions: The questions will be of objective type in the exam.
Marking scheme: +2 for correct answer. No negative marking.
Syllabus: As per official syllabus of UGC NET 2019 prescribed by NTA/UGC.
|Name of Paper||No. of questions||Marks|
Below are some tips you can use to know and prepare perfectly for your exam. Follow them and be regular to your studies:
Analyse the Syllabus: Know your syllabus properly and analyse it thoroughly. Now, do SWOT analysis and know the topics your must focus more as compared to the others.
Take Mock Test: Take mock tests. this will help you know your preparation level as well as the level of the difficulty of the exam. Candidate can use the mock test to improve your time and attempting techniques for the exam.
Make Notes: Notes will help you remember the topic more properly. Notes can also be used by the candidates for revision.
Follow a time table: Make a time table and follow it throughout. The candidates can make the weekly targets to follow and try to achieve them every time.
Attempt Previous Year Question Paper: Solve at least past 10 year question papers of UGC NET. Solving previous year question papers of UGC NET gives a clarity over exam type, difficulty level, and helps build speed and accuracy.
Preparation Tips For Paper 1
Many a times, candidates focus too much on Paper 2, and ignore Paper 1 preparation. Remember, it is important too! Here are some topics you can easily understand to score marks in.
- Teaching and Research Aptitude – Types of research, format of thesis, what is teaching, difference from instructions and things like that.
- Comprehension – Practice at least one comprehension daily.
- Data interpretation – Know how to read a bar graph and find out percentages, growth rates, comparisons, and such things.
- Series, Re-Arrangements, Coding-Decoding – Practice similar questions of aptitude tests of UGC NET and similar level tests.
- Syllogisms – It is recommended to watch few good Youtube videos that explain syllogisms well so that you can easily grab marks in this topic.
- Political Science – Constitutional amendments, commissions and committees, President’s office, PM, VP, Fundamental Rights.
- General awareness – Education, important dates, major educational institutions in India, laws, committees, commissions.
- Computers – Basic terminology, storage size, binary to decimal conversion.
You need to go beyond studying the syllabus, and practising questions; you should attempt a mock test of UGC NET exam. With this in mind, Aglasem has launched free UGC NET mock tests for a number of subjects. Attempt it now!
|Name of Subject||UGC NET Mock Test||Name of Subject||UGC NET Mock Test|
|Paper-1||Take Test||Buddhist||Take Test|
|Anthropology||Take Test||Comparative study of religions||Take Test|
|Commerce||Take Test||Mass comm and journalism||Take Test|
|Education||Take Test||Dance||Take Test|
|Social Work||Take Test||Museology and conservation||Take Test|
|Defence and Strategy||Take Test||Archaeology||Take Test|
|Home science||Take Test||Criminology||Take Test|
|History||Take Test||Folk literature||Take Test|
|Psychology||Take Test||Comparative literature||Take Test|
|Philosophy||Take Test||Women studies||Take Test|
|Political science||Take Test||Visual arts||Take Test|
|Population studies||Take Test||Geography||Take Test|
|Hindustani music||Take Test||Forensic science||Take Test|
|Management studies||Take Test||Computer science||Take Test|
|English||Take Test||Electronic science||Take Test|
|Linguistic||Take Test||Environmental science||Take Test|
|French||Take Test||International and area studies||Take Test|
|Spanish||Take Test||Human rights and duties||Take Test|
|German||Take Test||Tourism administration and management||Take Test|
|Adult education||Take Test||Rabindra sangeet||Take Test|
|Physical education||Take Test||Drama and theatre||Take Test|
|Arab culture and Islamic studies||Take Test||Yoga||Take Test|
|Indian culture||Take Test||Economics||Take Test|
|Law||Take Test||Sociology||Take Test|
|Library and information science||Take Test||Social medicine and community health||Take Test|
Statistics of UGC NET 2019
Candidates appearing the National Eligibility Test can note statistics pertaining to the exam. Firstly this will give an idea of the competition one will face. Also, these figures portray the measures that NTA is taking to provide a fair, transparent, and error-free exam.
Statistical data for UGC NET 2019 will be out with admit card. Until then, you can see last year figures below.
- NTA opened a control room.
- There were 24 state coordinators, 295 city coordinators, 742 observers.
- The agency introduced live CCTV. Feed was viewed live at remote location and also all CCTV systems were recorded at control room.
- Nearly 40000 jammers were in use last time to block any communication device.
UGC NET Answer Key 2019
The answer key for the UGC NET releases after the exam in 2 phases. First, the provisional answer key released which can be objected by the candidates. And then, after considering all the objection the final answer key is published. The answer key is released in the login section on the official website. The candidates can download the answer key and use it to know your probable marks for the exam. The question paper for the exam is also released in PDF format in the login section only. The fee for objecting the answer key is Rs. 1000 per objection.
UGC NET 2019
NTA UGC NET is a computer-based test. Candidates need to qualify it to determine eligibility for Assistant Professor and/or Junior Research Fellowship. Whereas CSIR NET is for sciences, NTA NET is for Humanities and Social Sciences. This the exam is conducted twice every year. Once in the month of June and then in the month of November. The written exam has 2 papers in duration of 3 hours and without any gap. The candidates with minimum 55% marks in PG can apply for UGC NET 2019.
NTA had to postpone the issuance of admit card due to the last date of registration for JnK candidates being a day before the initial admit card release date.
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Unfortunately, you cannot change your exam date or center under any circumstances. Therefore, make arrangements for travel and stay as per exam date and centre assigned.
Ans : There is no hard and fast rule. However, it is recommended to take colour printout of UGC NET Hall Ticket. This is because a color printout is easier to read, and photograph is clearer.
Ans : Candidates can take any one of the photo ID proofs recommended by NTA. It can be Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License. Check admit card to know list of valid photo IDs.
Best of luck for your UGC NET 2019 exam!
If you have any queries about UGC NET Admit Card 2019, please ask in comments below.