UGC NET Admit Card 2019 – National Testing Agency releases the UGC NET Admit Card 2019 on November 09, 2019 at ntanet.nic.in. To download admit card, candidates need to enter application number, date of birth, and captcha code to log in. Admit Card of UGC NET Dec 2019 exam can be downloaded from this page. UGC NET 2019 is schduled tob be held on Decmeber 02, 03, 04, 05 & 06, 2019. You should keep a copy of UGC NET admit card safely until end of joining process. Note that you need roll number mentioned in admit card to check result also. Check how to download UGC NET Admit Card 2019, things to carry to the exam centre, important instructions and exam pattern and more below.
Latest: Admit card of UGC NET Dec 2019 will be available on November 09, 2019.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019
NTA releases the UGC NET 2019 Admit Card in online mode only. You can either download it yourself from link below, or go to a CSC to do so. Important dates pertaining to its issuance are as follows.
|UGC NET 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of UGC NET Admit Card Dec 2019||09 Nov 2019|
|UGC NET Dec 2019 exam date||02 -06 Dec 2019|
Download here: UGC NET 2019 Admit Card will be available at ntanet.nic.in
How to download UGC NET Admit Card 2019?
Candidates who submitted application form can download admit card of UGC National Eligibility Test from ntanet.nic.in. Simple steps to download it are explained below with illustrations.
- Visit ntanet.nic.in.
- Then click on “View Admit Card” link.
- Now enter application number, date of birth, and captcha code in order to login.
- Here you will see various options such as “Verify Your Mobile Number”, “Verify Your Email Id”, “Print Confirmation Page”, “Download Admit Card”. Click last link
- Then screen for Candidate Verification for Downloading Admit Card opens. Check all details and then click on download your admit card link.
- UGC NET Admit Card 2019 PDF file downloads. Check it and print it.
Forgot application number or password? – Know How To Get!
As can be seen, application number is a must to download admit card. So what will you do if you lose it? Don’t panic! Now there is a way to get your application number so that you can smoothly download your UGC NET Admit Card!
- First of all, visit ntanet.nic.in.
- Then click on the link to download admit card.
- Then on sign in page, click on I can’t access my account.
- Thereafter proceed as per below steps.
To get application number:
- Click “I forgot my application number”.
- Then enter your name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, state of residence.
- Thereafter your data is matched against candidate database and you get your application number.
To get password:
- Click “I forgot my password”.
- Now you can choose any one option. Either get it through securing question, or verification code via SMS, or reset link via email.
UGC NET Admit Card: Correction
All details in admit card are as per data filled by you in application form, or rectified during application form correction in UGC NET. If there is any error in details in admit card, or photograph and signature in admit card and confirmation page, please contact helpline. Although in such cases, you will appear for exam with already downloaded admit card. However NTA will take steps to make corrections.
UGC NET Admit Card: Unable to download
In case any candidate is facing difficulty in downloading his/her e-admit card, he/she may send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “UGC-NET, Dec 2019 Admit Card”.
UGC NET 2019 Mock Test
As you know, UGC NET Dec 2019 is a computer based test. Only top 6% will qualify it. Thus, you need to go beyond studying the syllabus, and practising questions; you should attempt mock test of UGC NET exam. With this in mind, Aglasem has launched free UGC NET mock tests for a number of subjects. Attempt it now!
|Name of Subject||UGC NET Mock Test||Name of Subject||UGC NET Mock Test|
|Paper-1||Take Test||Buddhist||Take Test|
|Anthropology||Take Test||Comparative study of religions||Take Test|
|Commerce||Take Test||Mass comm and journalism||Take Test|
|Education||Take Test||Dance||Take Test|
|Social Work||Take Test||Museology and conservation||Take Test|
|Defence and Strategy||Take Test||Archaeology||Take Test|
|Home science||Take Test||Criminology||Take Test|
|History||Take Test||Folk literature||Take Test|
|Psychology||Take Test||Comparative literature||Take Test|
|Philosophy||Take Test||Women studies||Take Test|
|Political science||Take Test||Visual arts||Take Test|
|Population studies||Take Test||Geography||Take Test|
|Hindustani music||Take Test||Forensic science||Take Test|
|Management studies||Take Test||Computer science||Take Test|
|English||Take Test||Electronic science||Take Test|
|Linguistic||Take Test||Environmental science||Take Test|
|French||Take Test||International and area studies||Take Test|
|Spanish||Take Test||Human rights and duties||Take Test|
|German||Take Test||Tourism administration and management||Take Test|
|Adult education||Take Test||Rabindra sangeet||Take Test|
|Physical education||Take Test||Drama and theatre||Take Test|
|Arab culture and Islamic studies||Take Test||Yoga||Take Test|
|Indian culture||Take Test||Economics||Take Test|
|Law||Take Test||Sociology||Take Test|
|Library and information science||Take Test||Social medicine and community health||Take Test|
UGC NET Admit Card: Components
- Roll number
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, category, PWD status, name of father, gender, application number
- Examination details such as reporting time, gate closing time, NET subject, test center no, venue, exam date, shift, timing of test.
- Candidate photograph and signature
- Instructions for exam
Candidates should keep the roll number safely. This is since you will need it later to view answer key of UGC NET and check results.
Things To Take To Exam Centre
Note exam center and make necessary travel arrangements. Candidate needs to bear the expenses on his own for travel and accommodation. Read all important instructions to know what to take and what not to take to exam hall.
COMPULSORY ITEMS ✓ You must carry the following things with you to the exam centre. Keep them ready a day prior exam.
|1||Printout of UGC NET Admit Card 2019.|
|2||One passport size photograph.|
It should be same as uploaded in application form of UGC NET.
Valid photo IDs are Aadhaar Card (With photograph), Aadhaar Enrolment No, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID
COMPULSORY, IF APPLICABLE ITEMS ✓ You need to carry the following items also with you if they apply to your candidature.
|1||If you are claiming benefit of PWD, then PWD certificate.|
|2||If your name has changed due to any reason, then relevant name change proof such as Marriage Certificate, Divorce, Decree, Legal Name Change Document.|
|3||Diabetic candidates are allowed to carry into the examination hall eatables such as sugar tablets, fruits (like banana/apple/ orange), transparent water bottle.|
- Your name as in the photo identification that you take to exam center, must match with your name in UGC NET 2019 Admit Card.
- Packed food like chocolate, candy, sandwich is not allowed even for diabetic candidates.
PROHIBITED ITEMS x You should not take any of these items to exam center!
- Textual material
- Docu Pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator,
- Printed or written material
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phone
- Blue-tooth devices
- Pager or any other electronic gadget/ device
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks or eatables
If any candidate has anything that is not allowed, then it will be a case of unfair means.
Now that you know about UGC NET Admit Card 2019, have a look at the exam time table as well.
|Activities||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Examination timings||9:30 AM – 12:30 PM||2:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Duration of exam||3 hours||3 hours|
|Entry at centre||7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Entry in hall||8:45 AM – 9 AM||1:45 PM – 2 PM|
|Admit card check||9 AM – 9:15 AM||2 PM – 2:15 PM|
|Seating||9:15 AM||2:15 PM|
|Instructions by invigilators||9:15 AM – 9:25 AM||2:15 PM – 2:25 PM|
|Start of UGC NET 2019||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|End of UGC NET 2019||12:30 PM||5:30 PM|
Important Instructions For Candidates!
- NTA issues UGC NET Admit Card 2019 provisionally.
- Candidates must visit the UGC NET 2019 Exam Center at least one day prior.
- On exam day, candidates must arrive at the exam center on time.
- It will be mandatory to show important documents (check list above).
- Other than compulsory documents, candidates cannot take anything else inside exam centre.
- If anyone is found to be in possession of barred items, then their candidature will be cancelled. Furthermore, if it comes under case of unfair means then requisite action shall be taken against that candidate.
- Candidates should sit only in those seats in the exam hall which has his/her roll number as per UGC NET Dec 2019 Admit Card marked on it.
- Before start of exam or during it, candidates have to enter necessary details in attendance sheet and also sign in it, and place thumb impression. They will also have to paste the passport size photograph in it.
- Candidates should be seated as soon as they enter the exam hall. They can login to read instructions prior to start of exam.
- No one can leave the exam hall before exam gets over.
- Candidates have to submit their UGC NET 2019 Admit Card, rough sheets, pen and pencil to invigilator before leaving.
Statistics of UGC NET 2019
Candidates appearing the National Eligibility Test can note statistics pertaining to the exam. Firstly this will give an idea of the competition one will face. Also, these figures portray the measures that NTA is taking to provide a fair, transparent, and error free exam.
Statistical data for UGC NET 2019 will be out with admit card. Until then, you can see last year figures below.
- NTA opened a control room.
- There were 24 state coordinators, 295 city coordinators, 742 observers.
- The agency introduced live CCTV. Feed was viewed live at remote location and also all CCTV systems were recorded at control room.
- Nearly 40000 jammers were in use last time to block any communication device.
UGC NET 2019 Preparation Tips
We know you have worked hard. And we also know you will definitely clear it this time. To help you in your journey towards becoming an Assistant Professor and/or getting Fellowship, here are some tips for preparation.
- Solve at least past 10 year question papers of UGC NET. Solving previous year question papers of UGC NET gives a clarity over exam type, difficulty level, and helps build speed and accuracy.
- Take mock tests so that you are absolutely prepared for CBT format.
- Categorize topics from syllabus as per your SWOT analysis
- Give equal attention to all topics. Leaving any topic is not a good idea. The exam will be held over several days and thus there will be a huge question pool; questions can come from any topic!
- Stay confident and focused throughout.
Preparation Tips For Paper 1
Many a times, candidates focus too much on Paper 2, and ignore Paper 1 preparation. Remember, it is important too! Here are some topics you can easily understand to score marks in.
- Teaching and Research Aptitude – Types of research, format of thesis, what is teaching, difference from instructions and things like that.
- Comprehension – Practice at least one comprehension daily.
- Data interpretation – Know how to read a bar graph and find out percentages, growth rates, comparisons, and such things.
- Series, Re-Arrangements, Coding-Decoding – Practice similar questions of aptitude tests of UGC NET and similar level tests.
- Syllogisms – It is recommended to watch few good Youtube videos that explain syllogisms well so that you can easily grab marks in this topic.
- Political Science – Constitutional amendments, commissions and committees, President’s office, PM, VP, Fundamental Rights.
- General awareness – Education, important dates, major educational institutions in India, laws, committees, commissions.
- Computers – Basic terminology, storage size, binary to decimal conversion.
UGC NET 2019
NTA UGC NET is a computer based test. Candidates need to qualify it to determine eligibility for Assistant Professor and/or Junior Research Fellowship. Whereas CSIR NET is for sciences, NTA NET is for Humanities and Social Sciences. Check exam pattern of UGC NET to know what you will face on exam day.
Mode of exam: Computer based test
Duration: 3 hours (no break between Paper 1 and 2)
Marking scheme: +2 for correct answer. No negative marking.
Syllabus: As per official syllabus of UGC NET 2019 prescribed by NTA/UGC.
|Name of Paper||No. of questions||Marks|
General: 40% (120 out of 300)
SC, ST, OBC, PwD, Transgender: 35% (105 out of 300)
Cut off will be determined depending upon total number of candidates, available seats for each category.
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Unfortunately, you cannot change your exam date or center under any circumstances. Therefore, make arrangements for travel and stay as per exam date and centre assigned.
Ans : There is no hard and fast rule. However, it is recommended to take colour printout of UGC NET Hall Ticket. This is because a color printout is easier to read, and photograph is clearer.
Ans : Candidates can take any one of the photo ID proofs recommended by NTA. It can be Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License. Check admit card to know list of valid photo IDs.
Best of luck for your UGC NET 2019 exam!
If you have any queries about UGC NET Admit Card 2019, please ask in comments below.