UPSC Geologist Result 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of the mains stage Combined Geoscientist and Geologist exam at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can get the direct link to check UPSC Geologist result 2020 on this page. The result for each stage of the examination is released separately through the website. The selected candidates are provided an appointment as per vacancies in departments of the Government of India. For more information about the UPSC Geologist Result 2020, read through this page till the end.
Latest: UPSC Geologist Result 2020 (mains) is declared. Scroll down to get a direct link to check the result.
UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist Result 2020
UPSC has released the result of the Preliminary stage exam first as per the schedule. The results of the Main stage and final stage are also declared as per the conclusion of the events. The result is declared on the official website and candidates can check the result from direct links provided on this page. Besides, the complete schedule to check the UPSC Geologist Result 2020 for all stages in provided below.
|Important event||Date For 2020||Date For 2021|
|Date of Preliminary exam||19 Jan 2020||21 Feb 2021|
|Result of Preliminary exam||20 Feb 2020||To be announced|
|Date of Main exam||17 – 18 Jul 2021|
|Result of Main exam||26 Nov 2020||To be announced|
|Date of Interview||To be announced||To be announced|
|Date of Final Result||To be announced||To be announced|
Check results here:
How To Check UPSC Geologist Result 2020?
UPSC Geologist Result 2020 is available for download on the official UPSC website. The result is uploaded in the form of a pdf file. The steps to download the results are as follows.
- Go to the official website of UPSC and look for What’s New tab. If the result has been declared it will show here.
- Next step is to click on the link.
- A pdf file will open which contain the result of the candidates
- In the pdf file look for the post you have applied.
- For written examination result the candidate have to search their roll number.
- After the Personal Interview rounds, the final result is declared. The final result is also in the form of pdf and you have to search for the post you have applied and look for either your roll number or your name.
- After this merit order list will be released and you can see your rank for the concerned post.
- Those candidates who have not cleared the written examination round can see their marks after the declaration of final result.
What Next After UPSC Geologist Result 2020?
The result for each stage is declared after the event subsequently. So first after the written examination result has been declared and if you have cleared the examination, the first thing you have to do is to fill the Detailed Admission Form (DAF) correctly. After that, you should prepare for the personal interview rounds. For the personal interview rounds you have to carry the documents for verification about the details filled in the application form. The candidates have to carry the following documents with them.
- Age Certificate
- Educational Qualification Degree and Marksheets
- SC/ST/OBC candidates have to carry the certificate to claim the category
- Certificate for PWD.
After the final result is declared you should check your result and the merit list. If your name appears then you are selected for the post you have applied for. In case you have not qualified the exam then you will have to wait for the final result to be declared to check your marks.
Cut Offs for UPSC Combined Geologist Examination 2020
The cut-offs for UPSC Combined Geologist Examination is released by the UPSC after the exam. However, the cutoff for the written examination is released separately whereas the cutoff after Personal Interview rounds is the final cutoff and is released after interviews. The cutoff for last year is given below.
UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist 2020
Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Geologist and Geoscientist examination for selecting suitable candidates for posts in departments of Government of India. UPSC Combined Geologist 2020 written exam will be held on June 27, 2020. The candidates having PG in geology, geophysics and other related courses are eligible to apply. After the written examination the result will be declared and candidates who have cleared the exam will be called for personal interview rounds. After the personal interview, the final result will be declared along with the merit list.
Check Result Here:
- Click here to check marks of recommended candidates of UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2019.
- Click here to check final result of UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2019.
- Click Here to check and download the Geo-Scientist and Geologist, 2019 personality test schedule.
- Click here to check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2019 written result
- Click here to check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2019 Written Result (with name)