UPSC Geologist Result 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released marks of recommended candidates at upsc.gov.in. First, the result for written examination is declared and after the UPSC personal Interview rounds, the final result will be declared. This is a PG level exam and only those candidates who have done their PG in Geology or geophysics or other related course. The selected candidates are provided seats in departments of Government of India. For more information about the UPSC result, you can check the page below.
Latest: UPSC Geoscientist and Geologist marks of recommended candidates has been released. Check below.
UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist Result 2019
UPSC has released the result of written examination first as per the schedule and then after the personal interview, the final result is declared. The result isdeclared on the official website and candidates can download the result from there. No result will be sent via hard copy. You can check the schedule of the exam and result from below.
|UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||28 to 30 Jun 2019|
|Result||01 Oct 2019|
|DAF Start and End date||14 Oct – 28 Oct 2019|
|Personal Interview Date||29 Nov – 20 Dec 2019|
|Final Result Date||17 Jan 2020|
Check Result Here:
- Click here to check marks of recommended candidates of UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2019.
- Click here to check final result of UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2019.
- Click Here to check and download the Geo-Scientist and Geologist, 2019 personality test schedule.
- Click here to check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2019 written result
- Click here to check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2019 Written Result (with name)
How To Check Result of UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist 2019?
The result is available to download on the official UPSC website. The result is uploaded in the form of a pdf file. The steps to download result are as follows.
- Go to the official website of UPSC and look for What’s New tab. If the result has been declared it will show here.
- Next step is to click on the link.
- A pdf file will open which contain the result of the candidates
- In the pdf file look for the post you have applied.
- For written examination result the candidate have to search their roll number.
- After the Personal Interview rounds, the final result is declared. The final result is also in the form of pdf and you have to search for the post you have applied and look for either your roll number or your name.
- After this merit order list will be released and you can see your rank for the concerned post.
- Those candidates who have not cleared the written examination round can see their marks after the declaration of final result.
What to do After Result of UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist 2019?
The result for each stage is declared after the event subsequently. So first after the written examination result has been declared and if you have cleared the examination, the first thing you have to do is to fill the Detailed Admission Form (DAF) correctly. After that, you should prepare for the personal interview rounds. For the personal interview rounds you have to carry the documents for verification about the details filled in the application form. The candidates have to carry the following documents with them.
- Age Certificate
- Educational Qualification Degree and Marksheets
- SC/ST/OBC candidates have to carry the certificate to claim the category
- Certificate for PWD.
After the final result is declared you should check your result and the merit list. If your name appears then you are selected for the post you have applied for. In case you have not qualified the exam then you will have to wait for the final result to be declared to check your marks.
Cut Offs for UPSC Combined Geologist Examination 2019
The cut-offs for UPSC Combined Geologist Examination is released by the UPSC after the exam. However, the cutoff for the written examination is released separately whereas the cutoff after Personal Interview rounds is the final cutoff and is released after interviews. The cutoff for last year is given below.
UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist 2019
Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Geologist and Geoscientist examination for selecting suitable candidates for posts in departments of Government of India. UPSC Combined Geologist 2019 written exam will be held from 28 to 30 June 2019. The candidates having PG in geology, geophysics and other related courses are eligible to apply. After the written examination the result will be declared and candidates who have cleared the exam will be called for personal interview rounds. After the personal interview, the final result will be declared along with the merit list.
The UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist 2019 result will be declared in 2 round each after stages of the examination. Candidates have lots of doubt regarding where to check the result, how to see if they have qualified or not etc. Some of the frequently asked questions are as follows.
Q. How will I know whether I have qualified the written exam or not?
A. You can check the result pdf and if your roll number appears on the category you have applied for then you have qualified the written exam.
Q. What documents to carry to the personal interview?
A. You have to carry the documents supporting your age claim, educational qualification certificates, and category certificates.
Q. Can any candidate with PG apply for this exam?
A. No only the candidates who have PG in Geology or Geophysics or Chemistry or courses related to these can apply.