|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The Union Public Service Commission conducts the Combined Geo‐Scientist and Geologist Examination 2017 as per the schedule at various Centres all over India. UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Admit Card 2017 is available on the Commission’s website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to download and check the UPSC Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of the Commission immediately. Rejection letters citing the ground(s) for rejection are also dispatched and put on the Union Public Service Commission website.
Interview Schedule for UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist 2017, Click here.
UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Admit Card 2017
The UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist e-Admission Certificate is made available at UPSC website for downloading by candidates. UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Admit Card 2017 will release for written examination and personality test / interview. Candidates should note that No UPSC Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
If a candidate does not receive his/ her e-admission certificate or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission.
UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Admit Card 2017 for Written Examination
Candidates can also download their Admit card through the direct link will be provided below.
Admit Card Process is over now.
Get here UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Written Exam Admit Card 2017: Click here to download UPSC Admit Card for UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Exam 2017.
For downloading the e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card the candidate must have his / her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her.
- Candidates competing for selection to the posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Jr. Hydrogeologist will be required to appear in the common General English paper on 12th May, 2017.
- Candidates appearing for Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist will be required to appear for examination on 13th & 14th May, 2017.
- Candidates competing for selection for both the posts of Geologist and Jr. Hydrogeologist will be required to appear in the Examination on 12th, 13th & 14th May, 2017.
- Candidates competing for selection for the post of Jr. Hydrologists only will be required to appear in the examination on 12th, 13th (Forenoon) and 14th May, 2017.
- If any Candidate fails to appear in any one or more of above papers, meant for written examination for selection to the post of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Hydrogeologist, his/her candidature shall stand rejected and part of written examination appeared by him/her shall not be evaluated and counted for any purpose.
UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Admit Card 2017 for Personality Test / Interview
Candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2017 are advised to download their UPSC e-Summon letter and its attachments for the Personality Test. The UPSC E-Admit Card / Call letter can be download from the Official website of UPSC, otherwise, candidates can just click the direct link provided below.
- Link to download UPSC Admit Card for UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Interview 2017.
Candidate need to enter their Roll No. & captcha code to get the Personality Test e-Admit card.
No Summon letter is being sent by post.
How to download UPSC Combined Geoscientist & Geologists Admit Card 2017
- Click on the link given above or visit http://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Select the examination and proceed.
- Select your download method i.e. By registration ID / Roll No.
- Enter details and submit.
- Download and print the UPSC e-Admit Card.
Important instructions After downloading UPSC Admit Card
After downloading UPSC Geoscientist & Geologist Admit Card 2017, check it carefully. If there is any discrepancy in the data please contact the commission.
In case the photograph is not printed clear on the e‐Admit Card, candidates are advised to carry two (2) photographs (one identical photograph for each session) along with proof of identity such as identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and printout of e‐Admit Card at the venue of the Examination.
Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed and the candidates bringing Mobile phone or any other communication devices or any banned item with them will not be allowed entry into the premises of the Examination Venues. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examination.