AFCAT Result 2019 – Indian Air Force will release the AFCAT 02/2019 Result on the Official website, on the login afcat.cdac.in. The AFCAT 02/2019 exam and the result dates will be announced on the official website. The link to check the AFAT 2019 Result will be provided here. E-mail Id and password are needed to check the scores. Qualified candidates will be called for the interview round and medical round at the AFSB centers in India. Check details on AFCAT Result 2019 from this page.
AFCAT Result 2019
After the release of the AFCAT 2019 answer key, the result for AFCAT 2019 will be declared over its official website. For AFCAT entry, IAF prepares a list of candidates who secure above the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates who qualify AFCAT written exam are called for the interview round and medical at one of the AFSB centers in India, which are in Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, and Varanasi. Check all the important dates of AFCAT 2019 from below.
|AFCAT Result 2019||Important Dates|
|AFCAT 02/2019 Exam Date||24 & 25 Aug 2019|
|AFCAT 02/2019 Result Date||To be Announced|
|AFSB test date||To be Announced|
|AFSB Result Date||To be Announced|
Result: AFCAT 02/2019 Result will be released on the official website, i.e, www.afcat.cdac.in
How To Check the AFCAT Result 2019?
For checking the AFCAT 2019 Result candidate need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of AFCAT i.e www. afcat.cdac.in or simply click on the link above.
- Log In page will appear on the screen mention the asked details (Email ID and Password) and then click on the login button.
- After clicking at the login button candidates’ result page will get open on the screen.
Selection of Centers for AFSB
Candidates qualified in the written examination need to book the AFSB centers in India i.e. Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, and Varanasi. Candidates who have applied for the flying branch that candidate can choose AFSB centers in Dehradun, Mysore, and Varanasi.
How to book the AFSB Center?
- Candidates need to enter the following details- E-mail Address, Password, Notification Date, and Security Firstly visit the official website of AFCAT i.e www. afcat.cdac.in.
- Click at the below link which will display on the candidate’s result page.
- Candidates need to enter the following details- E-mail Address, Password, Notification Date, and Security Code. After that click at the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Check all the available dates. Select the date and center as per your preference.
AFSB Stages and Selection procedure on the basis of AFCAT Result 2019
The test of AFSB will be consists of 3 stages that are-
- Stage-I: Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Document verification will be done for checking the eligibility criteria of the candidate if the candidate will not full fill all the eligibility criteria that candidate will be disqualified from the further process.
- Stage-II: Psychological test will be conducted on Day 1(Afternoon) and the Group Tests and Interview will start after the document verification (after 5 days).
- For Flying Branch: Candidate who will not qualify the CPSS/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible.
Documents to carry for AFSB
The candidates are required to carry the following documents, which will be verified during AFSB testing:
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University. Provisional Certificate issued by college Principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University is acceptable.
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above-mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings (if applicable)
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowance)
- Twenty (20) copies of recent passport size color photographs taken in light colored clothes against the white background for documentation.
- In case of final year/ semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is to be required:-
(a) Name of the College.
(b) Name of the University.
(c) Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
(d) Aggregate Percentage.
(e) Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format)
AFCAT 2019 Cut Off
The AFCAT 2019 Cut Off marks will be released after the conduction of the examination. Then all the exam taker will be able to check the cut off marks. Cut Off will be consists of the following details-
- Candidates performance
- Selection requirements of IAF
- Statistics of reporting and success rate at AFSBs
Candidate can see the All Year’s Cut off marks of AFCAT from the below mentioned table-
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|