AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020: There are 648 vacancies for ANM/ Multi-purpose Health Assistant (Female) Grade-III in Health and FW Department. Candidates selected through AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 are eligible for a pay scale of Rs 14,600 – 44,870 and initial pay of Rs 15,000 per month for two years of probation. This recruitment is in accordance with AP Public Health Subordinate Service Rules. Selection is on basis of performance in written exam. Get complete details of AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 vacancies, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern etc. by scrolling down this page.
Latest: The application form for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 has been released. Click here to apply.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020
ANM/ MPHA Grade-III vacancies and information regarding online form, admit card and result are released at gramsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 is for both male and female candidates, given they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
|Releasing of online application form||11 Jan 2020|
|Last date to fill online application form||31 Jan 2020|
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 Notification
Click on the notification provided below to download it.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
Category-wise breakup of vacancies
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the detailed eligibility criteria prescribed by the AP Government for the post of ANM/ Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) Grade-III.
- Passed class 10 or an equivalent examination
- Completed either of the following: 18/24 months MPHA(F) course or 2-year MPHVWV(F) course
- Completed either: 1-year clinical training in a selected government hospital or 1-year apprenticeship training in an identified hospital.
- Registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
- Registered in A.P. Para Medical Board (for those who passed Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) course)
Age (as on July 01, 2020)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
Age Relaxation applies to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ ST/ BC||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Service Period + 3 years|
|ANMs/MPHA (F) already selected through |
District Selection Committee
|Service Period or 5 years|
(whichever is less)
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for ANM recruitment exam from the points below.
- Type of questions: Objective and multiple-choice
- Mode: Pen and paper-based
Weightage of 10%
The weightage @ 10% (15 marks) is given to contractual/outsourced employees based on their length of service as follows:
- 1.5 marks per each completed 1 year for the contract service rendered in tribal areas.
- 1 mark per each completed 1 year for the contract service rendered in rural areas.
- 0.75 mark per each competed 1 year for the contract service rendered in urban areas.
- The contract service is calculated for every 12 completed months.
- Weightage marks are awarded to the contractual ANM/ MPHA (F) if they are continuing in-service only.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can check all the topics covered in AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2020 exam below.