AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2019: There are 13540 vacancies for ANM / Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female) Grade 3 in AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. Candidates selected through AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment will be eligible for pay scale of Rs 14,600-44,870, and initial pay of Rs 15,000 pm for two years of probation. This recruitment is in accordance to AP Public Health Subordinate Service Rules. Selection is on basis of performance in written exam. Get complete details of AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2019 vacancies, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2019
ANM/MPHA Grade III vacancies regarding online form, admit card, result are released at gramsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2019 is for both male and female candidates given they fulfill eligibility conditions.
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
- Aspirant should be of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering her unfit for such service.
- He or she should be an Indian citizen, as well as a resident of AP.
- His or her character and antecedents are such as to qualify her for such service.
- Passed SSC or equivalent Examination / intermediate pass with any group.
- Passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital in which intermediate (Vocational MPHVWV(F)) students have been permitted to undergo clinical training. or Completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training, Gol. Southern Region, Chennai,
- Registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
- Registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
- Physical fitness for camp life
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2019 as per G.O.Ms.No. 132, GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated 15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his/her age a period of 3 years in addition of 3 years to the length of service rendered by her in the armed forces.|
|ANMs/MPHA (F) already selected through District Selection Committee (DSC) as specified at point 15.8 (1)||05 years (or) length of service whichever is less is given|
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||Max Marks|
|Technical question paper (Syllabus on MPHW (F) Training Course)||100|
Weightage of 10%
The weightage @ 10% (15 marks) will be given to contractual / outsoursed employees based on their length of service as follows;
- 1.5 marks per each completed 1year for the contract service rendered in tribal areas.
- 1 mark per each completed 1 year for the contract service rendered in rural areas.
- 0.75 mark per each competed 1 year for the contract service rendered in urban areas.
- The contract service shall be calculated for every twelve completed months. There is no weightage of marks for those even though they have completed the length of the service of 11 months and 29 days.
- Weightage marks shall be awarded to the contractual ANM/ MPHA (F), if they are continuing in-service only.
The following categories of contract employees shall be given weightage marks for their service rendered.
- Contract MPHA (F) working against regular posts
- Contract MPHA (F) recruited under ECSIP Project
- Contract MPHA (F) working in 192 UHCs managed by NGOs under AP Urban Slum Health Care Project
- MPHA (F) working on contract basis in teaching hospitals and APVVP hospitals appointed based on a Government Order, and the Superintendent/DCHS certifies to that effect.
- MPHA (F) working in Women Health Volunteers Project, Service certificate to be issued by JD(RCH-II S), O/o CFW
- MPHA (F) appointed on contract under RCH-I Project
- MPHA (F) working in round the clock women health centers
- Qualified MPHA (F) working as Assistant to Medical Officers (Only if appointed on a Government Order)
- MPHA (F) working as Community Organizers in UHCs(Only if appointed on a Government Order)
- MPHA (F) working in ESI Department (Only hospital service). To be certified by DM&HO. Page 14 of 34
- Qualified MPHA (F) working as Anganwadi Workers (Service certificate issued by District WD&CW Officer). Service from the date of ANM qualification only eligible)
- MPHA (F) working in Municipalities appointed in a scheme sanctioned by the Government.(Service certificate to be issued by Municipal Department).
- 2 nd ANMs selected through Rogi Kalyana Samithies and salaries being paid under NHM
If you have any queries on AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Recruitment 2019, then please ask in the comments below.