AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 includes 2,880 vacancies of Village Revenue OfficerGrade-II. For this, the pay scale is Rs 14,600- 44,870, and initial pay is Rs 15,000 pm for two years of probation. Candidates are required to be within 18-42 years old. Check complete details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2019 including vacancies, age, qualification, syllabus, exam pattern.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2019
All candidates participating in this recruitment can fill online application form, download admit card, check answer key and result at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Exam related details are here.
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in subrule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- Obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India. Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade / course are also eligible to apply.
As per G.O.Ms.No. 282, GAD(Ser.A) Department, dt.20.09.2003, the candidates who possesses higher qualification than the prescribed qualification and the candidate with higher qualification without the prescribed qualification shall also be considered for selection along with candidates who have the prescribed qualification only.
The selected candidates should qualify the Test i.e “Proficiency in Automation with usage of Computer and Associate Software” within 6 months.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his/her age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him/her in the armed forces/NCC.|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of Qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
|Part-A General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part-B Drawing and survey Syllabus||100||100||100|
Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
DRAWING AND SURVEY SYALLABU
1. Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
2. Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
3. Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
4. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
5. Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
6. Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints (c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
7. Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
8. Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
If you have any queries on AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2019, then please ask in the comments below.