AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 for Panchayat Secretary Gr-V (7040) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service is for 7,040 number of vacancies. Scale of pay for this post is Rs15,030 – 46,060. Starting salary for two year probation is Rs 15,000 pm. Find out all about AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 including vacancies, eligibility criteria, syllabus here.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
Government job seekers of Andhra Pradesh are participating in this recruitment. AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 notification, application form, hall ticket, result are published at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
|Name of District||No.of Posts reserved for Local STs in Scheduled areas||No.of Posts in Plain Mandals||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/NCC|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of Qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
|Part-A General Studies and mental ability||75||75||75|
|Part-B History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.||75||75||75|
Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications / problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self help grounds / community based organizations with focus on weaker sections.
If you have any queries on AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019, then please ask in the comments below.