AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2019: For the post of Village Fisheries Assistants in AP Fisheries Subordinate Service, there are 794 posts in Andhra Prdaesh Grama / Ward recruitment 2019. This post is in pay scale of Rs 14,600-44,870 and Rs 15,000 pm as consolidated pay for two years probation. Get here all details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2019 including vacancies, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2019
For the purpose of seeking recruitment, interested and eligible government job aspirants of Andhra Pradesh first fill online form at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Then hall ticket is issued at the same website, followed by answer key and results.
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
Must have passed Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma from any recognized university /Technical Board (or) Intermediate with Biology or Vocational Course in Fisheries/Aquaculture from any recognized board (or) B.F.Sc. (4 Years) Degree from any recognized university/ (or) B.Sc., (Fisheries)/ B.Sc.,(Aquaculture)/ B.Sc.,(Zoology) from any recognized University.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his/her age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him/her in the armed forces/NCC.|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Candidates who are working on contractual services in Fisheries Department||Up-to a maximum of 5 years or length of service in years whichever is less.|
Weightage of 10%
A weightage of a maximum of 15 marks (10%) for in-service candidates may be given only for the posts on which they are working on contract basis in case they apply for the same post. i.e, Weightage of 1.5 marks for every completed period of 6 months of satisfactory service rendered as MPEA(Fishery) in the Department of Fisheries to a maximum of 15 marks. The service certificate should be issued by the District Fishery Officer of the District concerned. The service rendered for less than 6 months shall be treated as NIL.
The Department has the power to assign a candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of Qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
|Part-A General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part-B General Fisheries, Inland Fisheries, Marine Fisheries, Aquaculture, Fishing Gear and Craft and Fisheries Management||100||100||100|
Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
I. General Fisheries:
- Introduction to Fishes; Principles of Taxonomy; Classification of Fishes; Catadromous, Anadromous Fish migration
- Commercially important species of Marine, Freshwater & Brackish water fishes of India & Andhra Pradesh
- General Morphology, Anatomy, Physiology of Fishes, Shrimp, Prawn, Crab
- Nutritive Value of Fish & Prawn
- Status on Aquatic Production & Productivity of India & AP
- Status of exports of aquatic products from lndia & AP
- Carnivorous Fishes & Toxic aquatic species
- Assessment of Quality of Fish.
II. Inland Fisheries
- Inland Fisheries Resources of Andhra Pradesh
- Types of water bodies exists in freshwater ecosystem
- Ecology of Pond, tanks, lakes, Reservoir, River
- Classification of Reservoirs & their Management;
- Banned fish species and mechanism of disposal of stocks
- Induced Breeding Techniques
- Inland Fish Seed Farms & management
- Cage culture in Reservoirs – pros & cons
- Ornamental Fishes- Breeding & rearing techniques
III. Marine Fisheries:
- Marine Resources of Andhra Pradesh
- Tides, Currents, waves, monsoons, continental shelf, upwelling & sinking
- Important marine fishery; coastal, offshore & deep sea species
- Importance of by-catch Reduction Devices Turtle Excluder Device
- Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals
- Sea safety & Navigational equipment
- Registration of marine Fishing Craft
- Fish Landing Centres, Fishing Harbours Management
- Important Deep sea fishes of India
- Marine Cage Culture
- Marine Fishing ban period
- Coastal Security- MFR Act, MS Act.
- Colour Code for Marine Fishing Boats
- Types of Aquaculture systems
- Pond construction
- Water & Soil management
- Indian Major Carps Breeding & hatchery management
- Nursery Management
- Seed Rearing; Production management of Advanced Fingerling & Yearlings
- Breeding & Hatchery management of Freshwater Prawn, M. rosenbergii
- Breeding & Hatchery management of L. vannamei
- Preliminary Concepts of Specific Pathogen Free brood stock, Nucleus Breeding Centre, Brood Stock Multiplication Centre, Aquatic Quarantine Facility
- Integrated Fish farming with Paddy- Horticulture
- Fish nutrition and feed management : Types of Feed, Feeding methods, Nutritional requirement of Fish; quantity of feed
- Registration & Regularization of freshwater aquaculture ponds for culturing Indian Major Carps – DLC- Guidelines- Penalty & demolition on violations
- CAA guidelines for registration of aqua farms and Hatcheries
- Guidelines for culture of Nile Tilapia in ponds
- Production & Productivity enhancement mechanisms
- Common Diseases of aquatic animals & management
- Concept of Biosecurity and HACCP
- Best Management Practices for achieving sustainable production
V. Fishing Craft and Gear:
- Types of Crafts & Gear used in capture fishery – marine, inland sectors
- Different types of gear material
- Mesh Size Regulation
VI. Fisheries Management:
- Pollution & control measures
- Marketing- Role of fisherwomen- Hygiene handling & maintenance of fish markets
- Conservatory measures in marine & reservoir fisheries
- Role of Gram Panchayats in development of fishery wealth
- Lively hood enhancement & employment opportunities in fisheries sector
- Various value added & health products
- Usage of Banned Antibiotics in aquaculture and its implications on exports
- Concept of Aqua zonation & its benefits in management
- Role of Fisheries Co-operatives in enhancing the fish production & productivity in public water bodies
- Natural calamities- Floods, Cyclones, Tsunamis- Role of communities, local bodies in preparedness
- Role of Gram Panchayats in Maintenance of Fish Markets.