APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016-17 – The government of Andhra Pradesh had released many notification through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for various posts. Recently APPSC released notification for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016-17 for various posts like Municipal Commissioner, Asst. Commerical Tax, Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Section Officer and many more. The proforma Application for eligible candidates who are willing to participate can fill their Application form from here.
All those aspirants who are willing to make their career in government sector and think themselves eligible for the below said posts they may apply against APPSC.
The useful information of APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 process is given below on this page such as how to apply, Syllabus and pattern, number of vacancies, exam dates and other important Instructions.
Latest – APPSC has released revised keys and decision of the Commission for APPSC Group 2 Mains 2017.
|Advertisement||Click Here | Corrigendum | About age | Clarification|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 – 2017
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
Total no. of Vacancies – 982
Age Limit – Candidates must completed their age of 18 years before filling the Application form for any posts which is mention above.
Educational Qualification – Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University. Details educational qualification for all the posts is described below. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria in details from below.
Selection Process – The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Computer Based Main Examination to be held as per the scheme of Examination.
Application Fee – Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
How to Apply – Interested and eligible candidates for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 have to fill their Application through Online mode, pay the application and upload their documents to complete the process of APPSC Group 2 Application form.
|Online Application available from||11 Nov 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||18 Dec 2016|
|Date of Screening Test in Offline mode||26 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||7 days before examination|
|Date of Main Exam||
15 & 16 Jul 2017 (Notified here)
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must possess the qualifications as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as per the specifications in the relevant service rules and as per the indent received from the Department as on the date of notification.
Physical Requirements for Post Code No. 08:
- Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height.
- Must not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms.
- Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height.
- Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
Age Limit – No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2016.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 – Examination Pattern
|Paper- I General Studies & Mental Ability||150|
I. Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of
various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary
problems and Developments in Rural Society with special
reference to Andhra Pradesh.
Scheme of Examination for Practical Examination
|Test||Duration||Max Marks||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Proficiency in Office Automation
with usage of Computers and
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 – Examination Centres
Tje Screening Test and Main Examination will be held at all the Districts in Andhra Pradesh AND HYDERABAD. The applicant may choose the Test City with three preferences. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres / systems.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 – Answer Key
In the case of objective type examination, the Commission would publish on its website, the key, after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed with in one week of the publication of the key on the website of the Commission.
The objections if any would be examined and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final. Any objection filed after expiry of one week from the date of publication of key would not be entertained.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 – Selection Process
- In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Computer Based Main Examination, to be held as per the scheme of Examination.
- The physical standards have been prescribed for post code No.08, Medical rules, as prescribed in G.O. Ms.No147, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dt.06/08/2016, read with Regulation 14-A (III) of Commission’s Regulation, shall apply.
- The qualifying test i.e., “PROFICIENCY IN OFFICE AUTOMATION WITH USAGE OF COMPUTERS AND ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE” will be conducted for the Post Code. No’s. 09,10,11,12,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31 and 32. There is no Proficiency Test to conduct fopost code No’s 08,13,33,34.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the main examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
- Any candidate shall produce Original documents, as and when called for by the Commission for certificate verification. If any candidate fails to produce the certificates and/or the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she would be disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016 – Previous Question Paper
|Group – II Old Question Paper I||Download Here|
|Group – II Old Question Paper II||Download Here|
|Group – II Old Question Paper III||Download Here|