APSET Application Form 2020: Andhra University has extended the last date to submit application form without late fee for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test to October 05, 2020. Candidates can access the APSET application form 2020 online from the official website, apset.net.in. The applicant must have the required educational qualifications to be qualified for the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020. The application fee is Rs 700 for SC/ST/PWD, Rs 1000 for BC, and Rs 1200 for general and EWS category. Candidates who submitted the online application on a scheduled date can download hall tickets and appear in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Assistant Professorship conducted by Andhra University. Get here complete details of APSET application form 2020 including dates, fees, how to apply.
Latest: The last date to submit APSET application form 2020 with late fee has been extended. Apply from the link given below.
APSET Application Form 2020
APSET application form 2020 releases online for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. Candidates of the state who wish to become Assistant Professor or Lecturer need to fill and submit the form by the last date in order to appear in it. To stay ahead of the deadlines, check the complete schedule from below.
|APSET 2020||Important dates|
|Commencement of registration||14 Aug 2020|
|Deadline to apply without late fee|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs 1000|
|Deadline to register with late fee of Rs 2000|
| Last date to register with late fee of Rs 5000 +|
(Examination center at Visakhapatnam only)
Apply here: Click here to fill APSET application form 2020.
APSET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay a fee amount in order to apply for the exam. Application fee as prescribed by Andhra University can be paid in any one of the available modes.
Application fee for APSET 2020 for each category is as follows.
Mode of fee payment (through online payment gateways)
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
How to fill and submit APSET Application Form 2020?
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill and submit the application form of APSET 2020 at apset.net.in.
Step 1: Go to apset.net.in. This is the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
Step 2: Click on APSET 2020 registration link. You will see this link at the top of the website.
Step 3: Click on Apply Now button: Now read the important instruction very carefully and the click on the apply now button as shown below
Step 4: Enter name, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, date of birth. Please note that these details are critical and cannot be changed at any time. Therefore ensure that they are correct and there is no spelling error too.
Step 5: Create a password for your account. Make sure the password is strong and unique.
Step 6: Upon successful registration for APSET 2020, you get an email at registered email ID. Check it.
Step 7: Now enter the rest of the details asked in the APSET 2020 online application form. These include your educational background, choice of exam centre, address, communication details.
Step 8: Upload photograph, signature, certificates. Check that they are clear and of the required size.
Step 9: A summary of your APSET 2020 online application form displays on the screen. Check that all details are correct and proceed.
Step 10: Pay application fee. Fee amount should be same as applicable to your category.
Step 11: Print application form acknowledgment.
APSET Application Form 2020 Instructions
It is important to follow instructions laid down by the exam conducting body when it comes to filling application form. So to start with, here are some important things to keep in mind during registration.
- You should enter only the correct details in the application form.
- It is advisable to refer to the official documents when filling out the information in the APSET application form 2020.
- If you are claiming a reservation, then you should have a recent valid certificate for the same.
- You can upload documents in the APSET application form 2020 only as per specification.
- If you have scanned photograph and signature, which are not as per specifications of APSET 2020, then you can use online image resize, image compressor tools to do it.
- Do not fabricate any data for APSET 2020 registration.
Pre-Requisites for APSET Application Form 2020
Now that you are here to apply for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, you must be wanting to apply for the exam straight away. Before jumping into the task, here are some things you need.
- Computer / laptop with latest web browser and internet connection
- Recent passport size photograph
- Signature on white sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Photograph and signature specifications
Photograph and signature specifications are given below:
APSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants must check eligibility criteria before filling of APSET application form. Detailed notes on the same are available at apset.net.in. Briefly, it is also explained here.
- You should have a master’s degree or equivalent.
- If you have appeared, or are appearing for the qualifying exam, then also you are eligible. However, in this case, you should complete a PG degree within one-two years of the date of declaration of APSET results 2020.
- You should have at least 55% (50% for BC, SC, ST, PWD) in a master’s degree.
- If you completed Ph.D. by 19th September 1991 then also you get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks.
Which subject should you select in APSET 2020?
- You should select the same subject in APSET 2020 as your subject of post-graduation.
- If exactly the same subject is not there, then you can take a related subject.
- If you have previously qualified UGC NET or APSET in any subject, then you cannot appear in the same subject again.
- There is no upper age limit for APSET 2020.
APSET 2020 Online Application Form Correction
All details in application form of APSET 2020 should be correct and verifiable. Although at time of form filling, you do not have to send any document, however during certificate verification, you have to show your documents and prove that all data you filled in online form was correct.
Sometimes candidates make data related mistakes in APSET online application form. Sometimes mistake is spelling error. Then there are various other mistakes that candidates make. At such times, candidates enquire about what they should do to rectify errors.
Unfortunately, no official data is available regarding APSET 2020 online application form correction. Candidates can check apset.net.in, and andhrauniversity.edu.in and see if they can come across some solution, or seek help from authorities.
However, in best interests of all, it is recommended to patiently fill in application form and make sure that no errors are made to start with!
What after APSET Application Form 2020
After filling application form, next thing to do is to download APSET hall ticket 2020. Hall ticket is that document that is issued by Andhra University only to those candidates who have applied on time. Through this, they are provided exam centre and other details. Also, it is mandatory to bring admit card on day of exam. Important things to know about APSET hall ticket 2020 are as follows.
- You can download APSET 2020 hall ticket from apset.net.in.
- You can only download it if you had submitted application form on time, with or without late fee.
- To download it, you should have login credentials that were generated during APSET 2020 registration.
- Note exam centre, exam timings, exam day instructions from it.
- You should take admit card with you on day of exam in order to get entry in exam hall.
- Keep roll number safely as you will need it later to check result after downloading APSET answer key.
Andhra University conducts Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test for the purpose of determining eligibility for Assistant Professorship / Lectureship. It is a state level exam, along the lines of CSIR NET / UGC NET.
Exam Pattern: APSET 2020 shall comprise of 2 papers – Paper I (general paper), Paper II (subject paper).
- Paper 1: 50 questions, 100 marks
- Paper 2: 100 questions, 200 marks
There are 30 subjects in APSET 2020, in which, there is a new subject by the name of Visual Arts. Paper 2 syllabus for APSET 2020 is the merged syllabus of earlier paper 2 and paper 3.
APSET Application Form [Video]
The video is provided below is of previous year APSET. Candidates can watch this video to know all about APSET and its application form.
APSET Application Form 2020 FAQ’s
Ques 1: In what mode is APSET application form released?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test application form releases in online mode only at the official website.
Ques 2: Is the registration fee same for all applicants?
Ans: No. The registration fee is different for different categories. However, the late fee is same for all applicants.
Ques 3: What should I keep in mind before applying?
Ans: You should first of all check eligibility criteria and ensure that you are eligible. Then you need to decide which subject to select for the State Eligibility Test. These, you should decide before applying.
Ques 4: Can I use an old photograph?
Ans: It is recommended to use a recent passport size photograph only.
If you have any doubts regarding APSET application form 2020, then please ask in comments below.