APSET Application Form 2019 is available from August 5, 2019, at apset.net.in. Candidates with PG degree or equivalent with minimum marks can fill APSET application form by entering personal details, educational qualification, exam choices, uploading photograph and signature, and paying fee. Application fee is Rs 700 for SC/ST/PWD, Rs 1000 for BC, and Rs 1200 for general. Last date to apply online for APSET 2019 without late fee is September 11, 2019. Those who do registration on time can download hall ticket and appear in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Assistant Professorship conducted by Andhra University. Get here complete details of APSET Application Form 2019 including dates, fee, how to apply.
Latest: Application form of APSET 2019 is now available. Apply through the link given below.
APSET Application Form 2019
APSET Application Form 2019 is the online application form for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. Candidates of the state who wish to become Assistant Professor or Lecturer need to fill and submit the form by last date in order to appear in it. To stay ahead of the deadlines, check complete schedule from below.
|APSET 2019||Important dates|
|Commencement of registration||05 Aug 2019|
|Deadline to apply without late fee||11 Sep 2019|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs 1000||19 Sep 2019|
|Deadline to register with late fee of Rs 2000||26 Sep 2019|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs 5000||03 Oct 2019|
|Date of exam||20 Oct 2019|
Candidates need to pay a fee amount in order to apply for the exam. Application fee as prescribed by Andhra University can be paid in any one of the available modes.
Application fee for APSET 2019 for each category is as follows.
Mode of fee payment (through online payment gateways)
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
How to fill and submit APSET Application Form 2019?
Here is a step by step guide on how to fill and submit the application form of APSET 2019 at apset.net.in.
Step 1: Go to apset.net.in. This is the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
Step 2: Click on APSET 2019 registration link. You will see this link only in that duration that APSET 2019 online registration is ongoing.
Step 3: Click on Apply Now button: Now read the important instruction very carefully and the click on the apply now button as shown below
Step 4: Enter name, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, date of birth. Please note that these details are critical and cannot be changed at any time. Therefore ensure that they are correct and there is no spelling error too.
Step 5: Create a password for your account. Make sure the password is strong and unique.
Step 6: Upon successful registration for APSET 2019, you get an email at registered email ID. Check it.
Step 7: Now enter rest of the details asked in APSET 2019 online application form. These include your educational background, choice of exam centre, address, communication details.
Step 8: Upload photograph, signature, certificates. Check that they are clear and of the required size.
Step 9: A summary of your APSET 2019 online application form displays on screen. Check that all details are correct and proceed.
Step 10: Pay application fee. Fee amount should be same as applicable to your category.
Step 11: Print application form acknowledgment.
APSET Application Form 2019 Instructions
It is important to follow instructions laid down by the exam conducting body when it comes to filling application form. So to start with, here are some important things to keep in mind during registration.
- You should enter only correct details in application form.
- It is advisable to refer official documents while filling details in APSET application form 2019.
- If you are claiming reservation, then you should have recent valid certificate for the same.
- You can upload documents in application form of AP SET 2019, only as per specifications.
- If you have scanned photograph and signature, which are not as per specifications of APSET 2019, then you can use online image resize, image compressor tools to do it.
- Do not fabricate any data for APSET 2019 registration.
Pre-Requisites for APSET 2019 Application Form
Now that you are here to apply for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, you must be wanting to apply for the exam straight away. Before jumping into the task, here are some things you need.
- Computer / laptop with latest web browser and internet connection
- Recent passport size photograph
- Signature on white sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Photograph and signature specifications
Photograph and signature specifications are given below:
Now that you have filled APSET 2019 application form, you can focus on preparation.
APSET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants must check eligibility criteria before application form. Detailed notes on the same are available at apset.net.in. Briefly, it is also explained here.
- You should have masters degree or equivalent.
- If you have appeared, or are appearing for qualifying exam, then also you are eligible. However in this case, you should complete PG degree within
onetwo years of date of declaration of APSET results 2019.
- You should have at least 55% (50% for BC, SC, ST, PWD) in masters degree.
- If you completed PhD by 19th September 1991 then also you get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks.
Which subject should you select in APSET 2019?
- You should select same subject in APSET 2019 as your subject of post graduation.
- If exactly same subject is not there, then you can take a related subject.
- If you have previously qualified UGC NET or APSET in any subject, then you cannot appear in same subject again.
- There is no upper age limit for APSET 2019.
APSET 2019 Online Application Form Correction
All details in application form of APSET 2019 should be correct and verifiable. Although at time of form filling, you do not have to send any document, however during certificate verification, you have to show your documents and prove that all data you filled in online form was correct.
Sometimes candidates make data related mistakes in APSET online application form. Sometimes mistake is spelling error. Then there are various other mistakes that candidates make. At such times, candidates enquire about what they should do to rectify errors.
Unfortunately, no official data is available regarding APSET 2019 online application form correction. Candidates can check apset.net.in, and andhrauniversity.edu.in and see if they can come across some solution, or seek help from authorities.
However, in best interests of all, it is recommended to patiently fill in application form and make sure that no errors are made to start with!
APSET 2019 Hall Ticket
After filling application form, next thing to do is to download APSET hall ticket 2019. Hall ticket is that document that is issued by Andhra University only to those candidates who have applied on time. Through this, they are provided exam centre and other details. Also, it is mandatory to bring admit card on day of exam. Important things to know about APSET hall ticket 2019 are as follows.
- You can download APSET 2019 hall ticket from apset.net.in.
- You can only download it if you had submitted application form on time, with or without late fee.
- To download it, you should have login credentials that were generated during APSET 2019 registration.
- Note exam centre, exam timings, exam day instructions from it.
- You should take admit card with you on day of exam in order to get entry in exam hall.
- Keep roll number safely as you will need it later to check result after downloading APSET answer key.
Andhra University conducts Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test for the purpose of determining eligibility for Assistant Professorship / Lectureship. It is a state level exam, along the lines of CSIR NET / UGC NET.
Exam Pattern: APSET 2019 shall comprise of 2 papers – Paper I (general paper), Paper II (subject paper).
- Paper 1: 50 questions, 100 marks
- Paper 2: 100 questions, 200 marks
There are 30 subjects in APSET 2019, in which, there is a new subject by the name of Visual Arts. Paper 2 syllabus for APSET 2019 is merged syllabus of earlier paper 2 and paper 3.
APSET 2019 Application Form [Video]
Watch this video to know all about APSET 2019 and its application form.
APSET 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 application form is released in online mode only.
Ans : APSET 2019 notification will be released on July 28, 2019. APSET 2019 application form will be released on August 5, 2019.
Ans : No. The registration fee is different for different categories. However, the late fee is same for all applicants.
Ans : You should first of all check eligibility criteria and ensure that you are eligible. Then you need to decide which subject to select for the State Eligibility Test. These, you should decide before applying.
Ans : It is recommended to use a recent passport size photograph only.
If you have any doubts regarding APSET application form 2019, then please ask in comments below.