Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Application Form 2018 has been released by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam. The application form is available at the official website. Candidates who are willing to take the exam have to fill the application form by registering themselves. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. Candidate must pay the application fee as your form will not be submitted unless if u don’t pay the application fee on time. After registering, the candidate will be able to fill the application form. Candidates can check complete details on APSET Application Form 2018 form this page.
APSET Application Form 2018
Candidate without filling the application form will not be allowed to take the examination. The request for application form after its last date will not be entertained by the authority. Candidates can pay the requisite application fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net banking.
|The release of notification for APSET 2018||18 March 2018|
|Availability of APSET 2018 Online Application Form||26 March 2018|
First, candidate has to register themselves after that they can login to do further process.
Official Website: www.apset.net.in.
The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|For OC Category Candidates||: ₹ 1000/- + Service Charges|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates||: ₹ 800/- + Service Charges|
|For SC/ST/PH/VH/HI||: ₹ 500/- + Service Charges|
- Click on the Register link to register for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018
- Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the register email id will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed.
- Your registered Mobile number may be used to send SMS communication
- The email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id Login to the website using your registered Email ID and password.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification, choice of examination centre etc. and click “Submit”.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and caste / disability certificate (if any) in jpg/jpeg format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb and that of caste / disability certificate should be between 50kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- You may take a print of your Application Acknowledgement form generated, for your records and future reference.