HP SET Admit Card 2019 has been issued by HPPSC. Candidates can download admit card, also known as admission card, from hppsc.hp.gov.in. Enter Username and Password, same as ones generated at time of filling application form, in order to login. Those who have forgotten password can recover it by username. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is conducting State Eligibility Test 2018-2019 in 22 subjects. Exam date is 14 July. The exam will be held in 10 cities as two papers that are Paper I from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM, and Paper II from 2 PM to 4 PM. From official website and this page, candidates can get all details of HP SET Admit Card 2019 such as date, how to download, and exam instructions.
Latest: Admit Card of HP SET 2019 has been released on July 2, 2019. Exam date is July 14, 2019.
HP SET Admit Card 2019
The admit card of HP SET 2019 contains information such as exam date, roll number, exam centre name and address, instructions, timings. It is responsibility of candidate to download it on time. Thus, keep of track of dates as per below table to download and print admission card on time.
|HP SET 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply online||10 Jan 2019|
|Issuance of HP SET 2019 Admit Card||02 Jul 2019|
|Date of exam||14 Jul 2019|
|Paper I / First Session||10:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Paper II / Second Session||2 PM to 4 PM|
Download Here: Click here to download HP SET 2019 Admit Card.
Forgot password: Click here to recover it.
Candidates may also get intimation on their registered email ID and phone number regarding availability of admission card / roll number. Therefore one should keep them active at all times until declaration of result of HP SET 2019.
Regarding any concerns, candidates can contact HPPSC Help Centre over Telephone Nos. 0177- 2629738, 2624313 and 1800-180-8004 (Toll Free) on working days between 10.00 hrs to17.00 hrs.
HP SET 2019 Press Note
HP SET 2019 Exam Date
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced date of State Eligibility Test 2018-2019 via admit card. It is 14 July 2019.
HPPSC had already mentioned that exam will be in third week of July 2019.
How to download HP SET Admit Card 2019?
- Go to hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Then click on download admit card link.
Or, skip above steps and directly click download admit card link given on this page above.
- Then enter user name in first field, and password in second field.
- After that hit login button.
- Once candidate is logged in, he/she can download and save admit card of HP SET 2019.
- Then they have to print it on a plain white A4 size sheet.
Login credentials required to download admit card are:
Username:- This is the same one that was generated when you filled online application form of HP SET. Candidates must keep it safely. There is no way to recover it.
Password:- This too was generated / created during form fill up. However, there is a way to recover it if one forgets it. Following section elaborates this matter.
- If candidate has forgotten password, he / she can recover it at hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Go to official website and click Apply Online link.
- Then click forgot password link.
Or, skip above 2 steps, and directly click recover password link given above on this page.
- Then enter username and hot submit button.
- You can now reset / recover password.
Things to take to exam center
Candidates should take following items to exam centre:
- Printout of HP SET Admit Card 2019
- Photo identity card
Exam Pattern of HP SET 2019
If you are here looking for admit card / roll number, then exam is nearby and you must know and understand the exam pattern now. Please note that there is a difference in exam pattern from last time. Now the exam has two papers only whereas earlier there three. Now Paper I is same as previous Paper I, but Paper II includes both syllabi of Paper II and Paper III. See exam pattern below and also refer previous year question papers of HP SET.
|Paper||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
Mode of exam
Type of questions
- Multiple choice questions with single correct answer
Nature of questions
- Paper I has questions of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidates.
- Paper II is based on the subject selected by the candidate. It covers entire syllabi of earlier syllabus of Paper-II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options).
- +2 for correct answer
- No negative marking
- Candidates can check Answer Key of HP SET 2019 online after exam.
HP SET Exam Centres 2019
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will hold the State Eligibility Test at 10 cities in HP. List of cities are as follows.
Value Of HP SET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card holds a lot of value to test takers. Things that make it significant are as follows.
- First of all, candidates cannot get entry to exam hall without HP SET 2019 Admit Card.
- Then, they get to know the exam centre which HPPSC assigns to them through admission card only.
- Moreover, candidates get to know their roll number through it. This is critical to find allotted seat at exam centre. Also, roll number is necessary to check results.
- All details of exam such as timings, instructions are provided through hall ticket only.
- Later on, the document may be required at time of Assistant Professor recruitment also.
With all these points in mind, candidates should keep admit card safely. Here are few points on admit card safe keep.
- Do not give your admit card of HP SET 2019 to anyone.
- Take only your own admit card to exam centre.
- Do not fold, or crumple it.
- Do not write or mark anything on it.
- Keep multiple copies of it for safety purpose.
- During exam, do not write any question on it.
- Such details that are common in application form and admit card, should be matching.
At the same time, candidates should note that issuance of admit card is provisional. This means that their eligibility will further be checked. They are getting chance to appear in exam. Later, at time of document verification, they have to provide documentary proof of their eligibility.
When Candidates Do Not Get Admit Card / Reasons of rejection of application form
Sometimes HPPSC rejects few application forms. In such cases, candidates do not get admit cards. The Commission then releases a list of rejected candidates. A few reasons of rejection are:
- Fee not paid
- Fee not paid by last date
Last time, a list of 1912 candidates was published. It contained application number, name, category, registration ID. If fee was paid late then details of transaction number, fee, date of deposit was also indicated.
Here is wishing you best of luck for your exam. May you do great in it!
If you have any queries regarding HP SET Admit Card 2019, please ask in comments below.