HP SET Result 2022: The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) releases the HP SET Result 2022 on their website, hppsc.hp.gov.in. The HP SET Result is published in the form of a PDF file containing a merit list of qualifying candidates identified by their roll numbers. The top 6% of all candidates who take the Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) and obtain the qualifying marks are chosen. HP SET 2022 qualifiers will be eligible to apply for Assistant Professor positions in Himachal Pradesh’s universities and colleges. Get all the information about the HP SET Result 2022, including how to check it and the cut-offs, right here.
HP SET Result 2022
HP SET 2022 is held in ten HP cities and covers 22 subjects. The result is published online to determine aspirants’ eligibility for recruitment to Assistant Professor positions in Himachal Pradesh’s universities and colleges. The following are important dates for events related to the announcement of the HP SET Result 2022.
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Check result here – candidates can check the HP SET 2022 result on its official website hppsc.hp.gov.in
How to Check HP SET 2022 Result
Candidates can easily check their HP SET 2022 results online. The steps for checking it are outlined below.
The first step is to go to the official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Step 2 – Now go to the results section.
3rd step – Then, if the result of the HP SET is available, click on the result of HP SET link, which will be available only if the result is available.
4th step – Either a PDF file containing the result is downloaded to your device or the result is opened directly in a web browser. Open it up.
5th step – Using the Find or Search Function, locate your roll number in the HP SET Result.
HP SET Cut off 2022
Qualifying marks are the minimum marks required to be considered for a result. The following are the qualifying marks for the HP SET Result:
Candidates must obtain at least the above-mentioned percentage of marks in the overall exam. There are no distinct cut-off dates for Paper I and Paper II.
Cut off – Only the top 6% of all candidates who receive qualifying marks will be considered. The last candidate’s marks in each subject are the cut off for that subject.
Regardless of whether candidates achieve the HPPSC-specified cutoff mark in HP SET, candidates are shortlisted for the award of an HP SET certificate using the following procedure or method –
- Only the top 6% of candidates who passed the HP SET exam with the specified cutoff will be declared eligible for the award of an HP SET certificate.
- HPPSC will select the top 6% of candidates who pass the cutoff in each subject and declare them eligible for the certificate.
- If there is a tie (equal marks) between two or more candidates, all of those candidates will be declared qualified.”
Assistant Professor Recruitment Through HP SET Result 2022
Universities and Colleges will offer direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor from time to time through all-India advertisement. They can fill vacancies on the basis of merit. The selection committee as per UGC regulations shall be appointed in statutes/ordinances of universities.
Candidates must satisfy minimum eligibility as per UGC.
Those who get exemption on basis of having M.Phil / Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by provisions of then-existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of Institutions awarding degree. If they satisfy the following conditions, then they shall be exempted from NET / SLET / SET:
- Candidates obtained Ph.D. in regular mode.
- Their Ph.D. Thesis was awarded by at least two external examiners.
- They underwent an open Ph.D. viva voce.
- Candidates also published 2 research papers from Ph.D. work, and at least one entered a referred journal.
- They also presented at least 2 papers on the basis of their work in conferences or seminars that were sponsored/funded/supported by UGC / ICSSR / CSIR or any similar agency.
- University, where candidates apply for Assistant Professor Recruitment through HP SET Result 2021, shall have to verify these conditions.
About HP SET
The Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) is an eligibility test administered by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for candidates interested in being hired as Assistant Professors at Himachal Pradesh State Universities and Colleges. Aspiring applicants can fill out the HP SET Application Form online by going to the official website. Applicants should be required to keep up with the latest information on the official website.
- Check result: Click here to check HP SET result 2021.
|Date of exam||22 Nov 2020|
|HP SET Result 2021||17 Aug 2021|
- Click here for last year’s HP SET 2019 Result.