HP TET Application Form 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HP BOSE) has activated the link to apply for HP TET 2020 November exam. Aspirants can now start applying from October 19, 2020 through hpbose.org. The last to submit application form is November 05, 2020. Moreover, aspirants can also submit HP TET 2020 application form with late fee of Rs. 300/- by November 10, 2020. Only those candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree with B.Ed degree can apply for HP TET exam. The window to make corrections in Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test form is conducted from November 11 & 12, 2020. Know more about HP TET application form 2020 in this article.
Latest: The application form for HP TET 2020 is now available. Get the direct link below.
HP TET Application Form 2020
In case, candidates wish to apply for more than one teaching category, then they shall submit a separate application form and fee for each category. Interested and eligible candidates must apply according to schedule. Schedule of HP TET 2020 application form filling process is as follows.
|HP TET application form 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of HP TET Application Form 2020||19 Oct 2020|
|Last date to apply online||05 Nov 2020|
|Last date to submit an application |
with late fees (Rs.300/-)
|06 Nov 2020 to 10 Nov 2020|
|Application Form Correction start date||11 Nov 2020|
|Application Form Correction end date||12 Nov 2020|
|List of Rejected Applications published||To be announced|
Forgot Application Number? Click here
HP TET 2020 Application Fee
Aspirants are required to make an online payment of the application fee to submit the application form successfully. To do so they have to pay the following fee:
HP TET 2020 application fee:
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General & its Sub Categories||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH||Rs 500/-|
Mode of payment: Online only via any one of the below given channels
- Net banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Prerequisites for HP TET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must stay ready with the following documents.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of photograph & signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Degree certificate and mark sheets
- Aadhar card
Specification of Scanned images in HP TET 2020 Application Form
Aspirants have to upload the images in the application form as per the specifications below:
|Size||> 20 Kb||> 15 KB|
|Dimensions||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
How To Fill HP TET 2020 Application Form?
The eligible candidates can take help of following steps to apply online. The procedure for doing the registration is the same as last year.
Step 1: Go to the official website of HPBOSE (hpbose.org) to submit the application form. Another way to submit HP TET application form is to use the direct link available above.
Step 2: Navigate to the “TET-NOV 2020” section as shown in the image below.
Step 3: An instruction page displays on the screen. It is mandatory to go through these instructions and understand the procedure.
Step 4: Click on the terms and conditions and tap on ‘register’ button.
Step 5: Now, the HP TET 2020 registration page opens.
Step 6: Now use the auto-generated Application number along with date of birth and Security Text to login.
Step 7: HP TET application form now displays on the screen. Enter the details, upload relevant documents and proceed to pay the application fee.
Step 8: After filling the application form online, aspirants must go through it in order to rule out the mistakes. Also, take a print out of the HP TET application form for future reference.
Details to be entered in the HP TET 2020 Application Form
In the application form the candidates have to enter the below details:
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits only)
- Choose any one Subject (TGT Arts/ TGT(Medical)/ TGT(Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T./ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Choose Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Choose Subcategory (PHH/ BPL/ Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-Servicemen/ Sports/ Wards of Freedom fighters
- Contact Number (10 Digits only)
- Email ID
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Nationality (Indian/ Others)
- Candidate’s Full Address
- Area Pincode
- District (Kangra/ Shimla/ Bilaspur/ Chamba/ Hamirpur/ Kullu/ Kinnaur/ Lahaul & Spiti/ Mandi/ Sirmaur/ Solan/ Una)
- Bonafide Himachali (Yes/ No)
- Bonafide District
- Choose the Examination Centre
HP TET Application Form Correction 2020
Once the HP TET 2020 Application Form is submitted, candidates can do correction in application forms. Application Form Correction of HP TET 2020 can only be done in online mode, without any additional fee. It is ultimately the responsibility of the candidates to fill out the application form accurately and completely. If the HP Board find any discrepancy in the application form against the original documents, then, the candidature is cancelled. The aspirants must review the application form before submitting it.
Track HP TET Application Number
After a few days of the submission of the application form, HPBOSE releases the link to track the application number. Here are steps using which aspirants can track their HP TET application number.
1st step: Click on the direct link available below the dates table to track HP TET Application form number.
2nd step: Hereafter, a login page gets displayed on the screen similar to the image shown below.
3rd step: Enter the subject, name, mobile number and date of birth. Click on ‘submit’ button.
HP TET Application Form 2020 Instructions
Note the below instruction about the online submission of the HP TET 2020 Application Form:
- One can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 on the official portal of Board hpbose.org.
- All the candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the conditions laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test in the official notice released by the H.P. Board.
- The details entered in the application form must be as per the Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- The applications must be submitted within the stipulated duration otherwise the application form is rejected.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected, therefore, candidates must fill all the mandatory details and cross verify them once to rule out the mistakes.
- An aspirant should stay ready with the required documents before proceeding with the online application process.
- It is strongly advised to apply online way before the closing date of the application process. The Board will not be responsible for last moment inconveniences like server error or postal delay.
What Happens After HP TET Application Form 2020?
The candidates applying successfully for the exam, have to download their admit card. The HP TET 2020 Admit Card is issued under the login of the candidates over the official website. Login link for HP TET call letter activates at least 04 days before the exam. The admit card has allotted exam center, exam date and time. Accordingly, the aspirants must appear for the exam.
On the admit card, aspirants can check the below given details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam center address
- Exam schedule
About HP TET
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2020 is conducted in order to determine the eligibility of candidates to become teachers in the school of Himachal Pradesh. The exam is held in the offline mode. the exam center for HP TET 2020 exam is spread across 71 cities in the state of Himachal Pradesh only. There is no restriction in the number of attempts in HP TET and the qualifying certificate of HP TET 2020 shall remain valid for a period of 7 years. The candidates are needed to attempt 150 MCQ questions in 150 minutes. To qualify the exam, aspirants have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the exam.
Rejected Application Form: Click here to check the List of rejected online application forms.