|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
The eligible aspirants can participate in the Online Application Process through “HP TET Apply Online 2017” link mentioned on this page below. The conducting body H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala will be hosting the events related to the HP TET 2017 Exam. The online applications have already been invited by the HP Board. The candidates are required to ensure their eligibility before applying for the Application Process for HP TET 2017. The Board won’t be responsible for any deficiency found in the application form. Do not apply in case you are not eligible for appearing in the Teacher Eligibility Test by the Board of Himachal Pradesh.
You can find the direct link namely “HP TET Apply Online 2017” below on this page. Before you access the link, scroll down and go through the Application Procedure to find out how to fill the application form correctly. Find out the Amount towards the Application Fee for HP TET 2017, Prerequisites before filling the Application Form and other important details. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education won’t be responsible for server error and postal delay during the last moment application form submission. It is your responsibility to fill and send the Application Form before the deadline.
Important Schedule regarding the HP TET Application Process 2017
The official dates are out regarding the application process and future events. Refer to the timeline mentioned below.
|Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Schedule|
|Official Notice released in the Newspaper by HP Board||31st July 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Process||1st August 2017|
|Deadline to Apply for HP TET 2017||20th August 2017|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||5 days prior to the day of examination|
|Conduct of HP TET 2017||03, 09, 10 September 2017|
HP TET Application Form 2017
Prerequisites before the HP TET 2017 Application Process
You must stay ready with the following documents.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
Candidates can fill their Application form for HP TET 2017 from the official website or from the direct link given below as per schedule date.
- The Application Fee mentioned below is as per the official notice released by H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala (Kangra).
- The service charges and service tax will be applicable along with the bank charge.
- Once you have the remitted the application fee, no requests will be entertained regarding the refund of application fee.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General & Its Sub Categories||Rs.800/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH||Rs.500/-|
HP TET 2017 Application Process
The eligible candidates can take the help of following steps to apply online.
Step 1: Accessing the direct link for the HP TET Application Form 2017
- Click here to view the login window for the application form.
- Scroll down to the bottom to Sign In/ Register.
- Tick the declaration box after reading the instructions.
- Registered Candidates: Already Registered candidates need to click on “Sign In” tab and need to log in using the credentials mentioned below.
- New Candidate: Those who have not registered will be required to single click the “Register” tab.
Step 2: Online Application Form for Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
The candidates will be required to type down the following details in the appropriate fields.
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits only)
- Choose any one Subject (TGT Arts/ TGT(Medical)/ TGT(Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T./ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Choose Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Choose Subcategory (PHH/ BPL/ Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-Servicemen/ Sports/ Wards of Freedom fighters
- Contact Number (10 Digits only)
- Email ID
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Nationality (Indian/ Others)
- Your Full Address
- Area Pincode
- District (Kangra/ Shimla/ Bilaspur/ Chamba/ Hamirpur/ Kullu/ Kinnaur/ Lahaul & Spiti/ Mandi/ Sirmaur/ Solan/ Una)
- Bonafide Himachali (Yes/ No)
- Bonafide District
- Choose the Examination Centre
Once you have filled the above mentioned details, single click the “Save” option.
Step 3: Display of Application Number
The next window will display your Application Number on the screen. Note down the application number to use it during the “Sign In” process.
Step 4: Candidate Log In
Log In using the generated Application number, Date of Birth and Security Text in the login window.
Step 5: Uploading the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
After successful login, you must upload the soft copies of recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 20 kb||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
(length x width)
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
(length x height)
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee for HP TET 2017
- The payment towards the application fee can be made through online mode only by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- The extra bank charges along with the service tax and service charge will be applicable.
Step 7: Review, Print & Submit the Hard Copy of Application Form
Review: After filling the application form online, you must go through it in order to rule out the mistakes.
Print & Affix the same copy of Photograph: Generate the hard copy of the HP TET 2017 Application Form and you also need to affix the same copy of the passport size photograph which has been scanned and uploaded in the application form.
Send the hard copy of the Application Form: After affixing the photograph on the hard copy of the application form, send it to the following address before the closing date through the postal service.
S.O (Departmental Examination Branch), HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)-176213
Correction in the Application Form
- Once the HP TET 2017 Application Form has been submitted, no requests will be entertained regarding the correction of application forms.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to fill the application form accurately and completely.
- If the HP Board find any discrepancy in the application form against the original documents, then, your candidature will be cancelled.
- The aspirants must review the application form before submitting it.
- One can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 on the official portal of Board www.hpbose.org.
- All the candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the conditions laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test in the official notice released by the H.P. Board.
- The details entered in the application form must be as per the Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- The applications must be submitted within the stipulated duration otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected, therefore, you must the fill all the mandatory details and cross verify them once to rule out the mistakes.
- An aspirant should stay ready with the required documents before proceeding with the online application process.
- It is strongly advised to apply online way before the closing date of the application process. The Board will not be responsible for last moment inconveniences like server error or postal delay.