HP TET Application Form 2019 can be filled until May 27, 2019 at hpbose.org with application fee of Rs 800 (Rs 500 for SC / ST / OBC / PHH). Application form for HP TET 2019 has been issued by HPBOSE for TGT (Medical / Non Medical Arts), JBT, Shastri, LT, Punjabi, as well as Urdu. Candidates must enter correct details as per official documents in online form in order to appear in Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) June 2019. Those who apply on time will be able to download admit card of HP TET 2019 before exam. Get here complete details of HP TET Application Form 2019 such as dates, fee, how to apply.
HP TET Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible candidates must apply according to schedule. Schedule of HP TET 2019 application form filling process is as follows.
|HP TET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of HP TET Application Form 2019 for June exam||7 May 2019|
|Last date to apply online||27 May 2019|
|Application Form Correction start date||28 May 2019|
|Application Form Correction end date||29 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here for filling the HP TET 2019 Application Form.
Before filling the application form, go through the application procedure to find out how to fill the application form correctly. Know amount towards application Fee for HP TET 2019, pre-requisites before filling application form and other important details. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education won’t be responsible for server error or any other delays during the last moment application form submission. It is your responsibility to fill out and send the application form before the deadline.
Prerequisites for HP TET 2019 Application Form
You must stay ready with the following documents.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
- The service charges and service tax will be applicable along with the bank charge.
- Once you have the remitted the application fee, no requests will be entertained regarding the refund of application fee.
HP TET 2019 application fee
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General & Its Sub Categories||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH||Rs 500/-|
How To Fill HP TET 2019 Application Form?
The eligible candidates can take help of following steps to apply online. The procedure for doing the registration is the same as last year.
Step 1: Accessing the direct link for the HP TET Application Form 2019
- Click at the above provided link.
- On clicking the link important instructions paper will open read it first and then Scroll down to the bottom to Sign In/ Register.
- Tick the declaration box after reading the instructions.
- Registered Candidates: Already Registered candidates need to click on “Sign In” tab and need to log in using their credentials.
- New Candidate: Those who have not registered will be required to single click the “Register” tab.
Step 2: Online Application Form for Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
The candidates need to mention the following details in the appropriate fields.
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits only)
- Choose any one Subject (TGT Arts/ TGT(Medical)/ TGT(Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T./ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Choose Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Choose Subcategory (PHH/ BPL/ Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-Servicemen/ Sports/ Wards of Freedom fighters
- Contact Number (10 Digits only)
- Email ID
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Nationality (Indian/ Others)
- Your Full Address
- Area Pincode
- District (Kangra/ Shimla/ Bilaspur/ Chamba/ Hamirpur/ Kullu/ Kinnaur/ Lahaul & Spiti/ Mandi/ Sirmaur/ Solan/ Una)
- Bonafide Himachali (Yes/ No)
- Bonafide District
- Choose the Examination Centre
Once you have filled the above mentioned details, single-click the “Save” option.
Step 3: Display of Application Number
The next window will display your Application Number on the screen. Note down the application number to use it during the “Sign In” process. Keep it safely until declaration of result of HP TET 2019.
Step 4: Candidate Log In
Log In using the generated Application number, Date of Birth and Security Text in the login window.
Step 5: Uploading the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
After successful login, you must upload the soft copies of recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||JPG||Greater than 15 kb
Less than 20 kb
|4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
(length x width)
|Signature||JPG||Greater than 15 kb
Less than 15 kb
|3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
(length x height)
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee for HP TET 2019
- The payment towards the application fee can be made through online mode only by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- The extra bank charges along with the service tax and service charge will be applicable.
Step 7: Review, Print
Review: After filling the application form online, you must go through it in order to rule out the mistakes.
Print: After the final submission of the form candidates must take the print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
HP TET 2019 Application Form Correction
- Once the HP TET 2019 Application Form is submitted, candidates can do correction in application forms for two days as per above schedule.
- Application Form Correction of HP TET 2019 can only be done in online mode, without any additional fee.
- It is ultimately responsibility of the candidates to fill out the application form accurately and completely.
- If the HP Board find any discrepancy in the application form against the original documents, then, your candidature will be canceled.
- The aspirants must review the application form before submitting it.
HP TET Application Form Instructions
- One can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on the official portal of Board www.hpbose.org.
- All the candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the conditions laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test in the official notice released by the H.P. Board.
- The details entered in the application form must be as per the Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- The applications must be submitted within the stipulated duration otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected, therefore, you must fill all the mandatory details and cross verify them once to rule out the mistakes.
- An aspirant should stay ready with the required documents before proceeding with the online application process.
- It is strongly advised to apply online way before the closing date of the application process. The Board will not be responsible for last moment inconveniences like server error or postal delay.
Conduct of exam will be followed by the issuance of HP TET Answer Key 2019, then result.
HP TET 2019 [Video]
Watch this video to know all about HP TET 2019.
If you have any queries about HP TET Application Form 2019, please ask in comments below.