HP TET Application Form 2019 – Last date to apply for HP TET 2019 is now ended. Candidates can now track their HP TET Application Number at hpbose.org or through the direct link provided on this page. The fee to apply for TET is Rs. 800 for general & its subcategories and Rs. 500 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH. HP TET 2019 Nov Application process involves filling the application form, uploading the images, making payment and taking a print out of the confirmation page. Candidates having UG/PG degree with other eligibility needs can fill the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2019 Application Form. Get here complete details of HP TET Application Form 2019 such as dates, fees, how to apply.
Latest: Track your Application Number of HP TET 2019 (November) through the link provided below.
HP TET Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible candidates must apply according to schedule. Schedule of HP TET 2019 application form filling process is as follows.
|HP TET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of HP TET Application Form 2019 for Nov exam||19 Sep 2019|
|Last date to apply online||09 Oct 2019|
|Submission of form with late fee||10 – 15 Oct 2019|
|Application Form Correction start date||16 Oct 2019|
|Application Form Correction end date||17 Oct 2019|
Track Application Form: Click here to track your HP TET 2019 Application Number.
Apply Online: Click here for filling the HP TET 2019 Application Form.
HP TET 2019 Application Fee
Aspirants are required to make an online payment of the application fee to submit the application form successfully. To do so they have to pay the following fee:
HP TET 2019 application fee:
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General & Its Sub Categories||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH||Rs 500/-|
Late fee: The candidates have to pay the below given late fee if they fill the form after the last date:
|Name of the Category||Amount of late Application Fee|
|General & Its Sub Categories||Rs 800 + Rs. 300 = Rs. 1100|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH||Rs 500 + Rs. 300 = Rs. 800|
Mode of payment: Online only via any one of the below given channels
- Net banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Prerequisites for HP TET 2019 Application Form
You must stay ready with the following documents.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of photograph & signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
Specification of Scanned images in HP TET 2019 Application Form
Aspirants have to upload the images in the application form as per the specifications below:
|Size||> 20 Kb||> 15 KB|
|Dimensions||3.5 xm X 4.5 cm||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
How To Fill HP TET 2019 Application Form?
The eligible candidates can take help of following steps to apply online. The procedure for doing the registration is the same as last year.
Step 1: Accessing the direct link for the HP TET Application Form 2019
- Click at the above provided link.
- On clicking the link important instructions paper will open read it first and then Scroll down to the bottom to sign In/ register.
- Tick the declaration box after reading the instructions.
- Registered Candidates: Already Registered candidates need to click on “Sign In” tab and need to log in using their credentials.
- New Candidate: Those who have not registered will be required to single click the “Register” tab.
Step 2: Online Application Form for Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
The candidates need to fill the details in the appropriate fields. Once you have filled the details, single-click the “Save” option.
Step 3: Display of Application Number
The next window will display your Application Number on the screen. Note down the application number to use it during the “Sign In” process. Keep it safe until the declaration of result of HP TET 2019.
Step 4: Candidate Log In
Log In using the generated Application number, Date of Birth and Security Text in the login window.
Step 5: Uploading the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
After successful login, you must upload the soft copies of recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||JPG||Greater than 15 kb|
Less than 20 kb
|4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
(length x width)
|Signature||JPG||Greater than 15 kb|
Less than 15 kb
|3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
(length x height)
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee for HP TET 2019
- The payment towards the application fee can be made through online mode only by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- The extra bank charges along with the service tax and service charge will be applicable.
Step 7: Review, Print
- Review: After filling the application form online, you must go through it in order to rule out the mistakes.
- Print: After the final submission of the form candidates must take the print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Details to be entered in the HPTET 2019 Application Form
In the application form the candidates have to enter the below details:
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits only)
- Choose any one Subject (TGT Arts/ TGT(Medical)/ TGT(Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T./ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Choose Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Choose Subcategory (PHH/ BPL/ Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-Servicemen/ Sports/ Wards of Freedom fighters
- Contact Number (10 Digits only)
- Email ID
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Nationality (Indian/ Others)
- Your Full Address
- Area Pincode
- District (Kangra/ Shimla/ Bilaspur/ Chamba/ Hamirpur/ Kullu/ Kinnaur/ Lahaul & Spiti/ Mandi/ Sirmaur/ Solan/ Una)
- Bonafide Himachali (Yes/ No)
- Bonafide District
- Choose the Examination Centre
HP TET 2019 Application Form Correction
Once the HP TET 2019 Application Form is submitted, candidates can do correction in application forms. Application Form Correction of HP TET 2019 can only be done in online mode, without any additional fee. It is ultimately the responsibility of the candidates to fill out the application form accurately and completely. If the HP Board find any discrepancy in the application form against the original documents, then, your candidature is cancelled. The aspirants must review the application form before submitting it.
HP TET Application Form Instructions
Note the below instruction about the online submission of the HPTET 2019 Application Form:
- One can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on the official portal of Board www.hpbose.org.
- All the candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the conditions laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test in the official notice released by the H.P. Board.
- The details entered in the application form must be as per the Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- The applications must be submitted within the stipulated duration otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected, therefore, you must fill all the mandatory details and cross verify them once to rule out the mistakes.
- An aspirant should stay ready with the required documents before proceeding with the online application process.
- It is strongly advised to apply online way before the closing date of the application process. The Board will not be responsible for last moment inconveniences like server error or postal delay.
Conduct of exam will be followed by the issuance of HP TET Answer Key 2019, then result.
HP TET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates applying successfully for the exam, have to download their admit card. The HP TET 2019 Admit Card is issued under the login of the candidates over the official website. The admit card has allotted exam center, exam date and time. Accordingly, the aspirants must appear for the exam.
On the admit card, you can check the below given details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam center address
- Exam schedule
About HP TET
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2019 is conducted in order to determine eligibility of candidates to become teachers in the school of Himachal Pradesh . The exam is held in the offline mode. the exam center for HPTET 2019 November exam is spread across 71 cities in the state of Himachal Pradesh only. There is no restriction in the number of attempts in HPTET and the qualifying certificate of HPTET 2019 shall remain valid for a period of 7 years.
The candidates are needed to attempt 150 MCQ questions in 150 minutes. To qualify the exam, aspirants have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the exam.
If you have any queries about HP TET Application Form 2019, please ask in comments below.