HP TET Application Form 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has published the list of rejected online application forms TET 2020 due to Non-Receipt of Fee/Incomplete forms. The last date to submit the application form for HP TET 2020 is now over. The HP TET 2020 application form was available until July 16, 2020. To apply, candidates have to Rs.800/- (Rs.500/- for reserved category candidates) as application fee. Candidates having UG/PG degree with other eligibility needs can fill the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2020 Application Form. Candidates can also track their HP TET application number through the official website which is hpbose.org.. Get here complete information about HP TET Application Form 2020 including the process to apply, application fee, and other necessary information.
Latest: The list of rejected online applications has been released. Check below. Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is releasing the admit card for HP TET 2020 exam.
HP TET Application Form 2020
In case, candidates wish to apply for more than one teaching category, then they shall submit a separate application form and fee for each category. Interested and eligible candidates must apply according to schedule. Schedule of HP TET 2020 application form filling process is as follows.
|HP TET 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of HP TET Application Form 2020||16 June 2020|
|Last date to apply online|
|Application Form Correction start date|
|Application Form Correction end date|
|List of Rejected Applications published||20 Jul 2020|
Rejected Application Form: Click here to check the List of rejected online application forms.
Latest update on HP TET Application Form 2020
Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released a notice regarding the rejected List of TET JBT, TGT (Arts/ Medical/ Non-Medical), Language Teacher, Shastri, Punjabi & Urdu June 2020. A total of 5289 applications were received for the HP TET 2020, out of which 48713 applications received along with the fee but 4146 applications forms have been found without examination fee.
Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released a notice regarding the extension of last date to apply for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2020 till July 16, 2020. Also, Application Form Correction will start from July 17 to 18, 2020. Check official notice from below.
HP TET 2020 Application Fee
Aspirants are required to make an online payment of the application fee to submit the application form successfully. To do so they have to pay the following fee:
HP TET 2020 application fee:
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General & its Sub Categories||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH||Rs 500/-|
Mode of payment: Online only via any one of the below given channels
- Net banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Prerequisites for HP TET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must stay ready with the following documents.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of photograph & signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
Specification of Scanned images in HP TET 2020 Application Form
Aspirants have to upload the images in the application form as per the specifications below:
|Size||> 20 Kb||> 15 KB|
|Dimensions||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
How To Fill HP TET 2020 Application Form?
The eligible candidates can take help of following steps to apply online. The procedure for doing the registration is the same as last year.
Step 1: Accessing the direct link for the HP TET Application Form 2020
- Click at the above provided link.
- On clicking the link, important instructions paper opens. Read it first and then scroll down to the bottom to sign in/ register.
- Tick the declaration box after reading the instructions.
- Registered Candidates: Already registered candidates need to click on “Sign In” tab and need to login using their credentials.
- New Candidate: Those who have not registered are required to click on the “Register” tab.
Step 2: Online Application Form for Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
The candidates need to fill the details in the appropriate fields. Once candidates have filled the details, single-click the “Save” option.
Step 3: Display of Application Number
The next window displays the application Number on the screen. Note down the application number to use it during the “Sign In” process. Keep it safe until the declaration of result of HP TET 2020.
Step 4: Candidate Login
Now, login using the generated Application number, Date of Birth and Security Text in the login window.
Step 5: Uploading the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
After successful login, applicants must upload the soft copies of recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee for HP TET 2020
- The payment towards the application fee can be made through online mode only by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- The extra bank charges along with the service tax and service charge are applicable.
Step 7: Review, Print
- Review: After filling the application form online, aspirants must go through it in order to rule out the mistakes.
- Print: After the final submission of the form candidates must take the print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Details to be entered in the HP TET 2020 Application Form
In the application form the candidates have to enter the below details:
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits only)
- Choose any one Subject (TGT Arts/ TGT(Medical)/ TGT(Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T./ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Choose Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Choose Subcategory (PHH/ BPL/ Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-Servicemen/ Sports/ Wards of Freedom fighters
- Contact Number (10 Digits only)
- Email ID
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Nationality (Indian/ Others)
- Candidate’s Full Address
- Area Pincode
- District (Kangra/ Shimla/ Bilaspur/ Chamba/ Hamirpur/ Kullu/ Kinnaur/ Lahaul & Spiti/ Mandi/ Sirmaur/ Solan/ Una)
- Bonafide Himachali (Yes/ No)
- Bonafide District
- Choose the Examination Centre
HP TET 2020 Application Form Correction
Once the HP TET 2020 Application Form is submitted, candidates can do correction in application forms. Application Form Correction of HP TET 2019 can only be done in online mode, without any additional fee. It is ultimately the responsibility of the candidates to fill out the application form accurately and completely. If the HP Board find any discrepancy in the application form against the original documents, then, the candidature is cancelled. The aspirants must review the application form before submitting it.
HP TET Application Form 2020 Instructions
Note the below instruction about the online submission of the HP TET 2020 Application Form:
- One can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 on the official portal of Board hpbose.org.
- All the candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the conditions laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test in the official notice released by the H.P. Board.
- The details entered in the application form must be as per the Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- The applications must be submitted within the stipulated duration otherwise the application form is rejected.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected, therefore, candidates must fill all the mandatory details and cross verify them once to rule out the mistakes.
- An aspirant should stay ready with the required documents before proceeding with the online application process.
- It is strongly advised to apply online way before the closing date of the application process. The Board will not be responsible for last moment inconveniences like server error or postal delay.
HP TET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates applying successfully for the exam, have to download their admit card. The HP TET 2020 Admit Card is issued under the login of the candidates over the official website. The admit card has allotted exam center, exam date and time. Accordingly, the aspirants must appear for the exam.
On the admit card, aspirants can check the below given details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam center address
- Exam schedule
About HP TET
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2020 is conducted in order to determine the eligibility of candidates to become teachers in the school of Himachal Pradesh. The exam is held in the offline mode. the exam center for HP TET 2020 exam is spread across 71 cities in the state of Himachal Pradesh only. There is no restriction in the number of attempts in HP TET and the qualifying certificate of HP TET 2020 shall remain valid for a period of 7 years.
The candidates are needed to attempt 150 MCQ questions in 150 minutes. To qualify the exam, aspirants have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the exam.
If you have any queries about HP TET Application Form 2020, please ask in comments below.
HP TET Application Form 2020 FAQs
Q1. What is the application fee for HP TET 2020?
Ans 1. Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- as HP TET 2020 application fee.
Q2. How can I track my application number?
Ans 2: HPBOSE activates the link to track the application number a few days after the application process. To track number, candidates must have subject, mobile number, date of birth.
Q3. How to apply for HP TET 2020?
Ans 3: To apply, candidates have to register first through the official website. After registration, candidates have to login using the login credentials and fill the application form.