UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 online at upsc.gov.in. Aspirants can download the IAS admit card 2021 from this article directly and easily. They must have the registration ID/ roll number and password to download the admit card. Candidates have to download the admit card and carry it to the exam centre with Photo ID Proof. The IAS 2021 Exam Date is scheduled for June 27, 2021. UPSC will release UPSC Civil Services admit card at least 03 weeks before the exam. Read complete details on UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 and related information in this article.
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021
The UPSC Civil Services admit card will be out at least 03 weeks before the preliminary examination. A separate call letter is released for the eligible candidates for the IAS 2021 Mains Exam. Check out the complete schedule for UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 in this article.
|Issuance of admit card for prelims||03 weeks before the exam|
|IAS Prelims exam date||27 Jun 2021|
|Issuance of admit card for mains||to be announced|
|IAS Main exam date||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 from upsc.gov.in
IAS Admit Card 2021 Release Date
If we look at the past year trends, UPSC releases the IAS admit card on September 01, 2021 when the prelims exam was on October 04, 2020. The IAS Mains Admit Card was out on December 2020 for the exam scheduled from January 08,9, 10, 16, 17, 2021. This means that the IAS admit card was released 03-04 weeks before the exam. So this year as well aspirants can expect the UPSC IAS admit card 03-04 weeks before the exam.
IAS Prelims Admit Card 2021 Release Date: May 2021
How to download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021?
Aspirants who are participating in the Civil Services examination can download the IAS admit card from upsc.gov.in. Or, they can use the direct link that is available below the dates table to download the call letters. Here are the steps to download UPSC IAS admit card:
1st step: Go to the official website of UPSC website, upsc.gov.in
2nd step: Scroll down below to get the ‘admit card’ link.
3rd step: Next, click on the ‘e-admit card for various examination of UPSC’.
4th step: The link to download the UPSC Civil Services admit card appears on the screen.
5th step: Hereafter, against the IAS admit card section, tap on the ‘click here’ link.
6th step: Now, select the option using which aspirants wish to download the admit card. Enter the registration number/ roll number to download the Civil Services admit card.
7th step: The admit card now appears on the screen. Tap on the download button to download the IAS admit card.
How to Retrieve UPSC IAS 2021 Registration Id?
UPScgives an option for students to retrieve the UPSC IAS registration ID (RID). All they have to do is to follow the simple steps that are available below :
1st step: Reach the login page to download the Civil Services admit card.
2nd step: Click on the “Forgot RID?” link.
3rd step: Next, aspirants have to enter the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and enter the random image. Tap on the submit button.
4th step: Lastly, the Registration ID is sent to students.
Details Available on IAS Admit Card 2021
Here are the details that are available on the UPSC IAS admit card:
- Name of the applicant
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID
- Roll number
- Complete postal address (as provided in the application form)
- Important instructions to follow during exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
UPSC IAS 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Follow are some exam day guidelines that a candidate must follow in order to take the UPSC IAS 2021 examination:
- Applicants must bring a hard copy of their UPSC IAS admit card to the exam centre. Don’t forget to take a print out.
- All aspirants must wear a mask or face cover. Anyone who does not have a mask/face cover will not be permitted to enter the exam hall or the venue.
- Mobile phones or any other communications devices are not allowed inside the prmises where the examintion is being conducted.
- Candidates are advised to bring black ball pen to the examination hall.
- Applicants must arrive at the examination centre prior to the start of the examination.
What To Carry To UPSC IAS Exam Centre 2021
Aspirants have to carry the following documents to the UPSC IAS exam centre. UPSC asks aspirants to carry these documents to verify the candidate’s identity and to avoid any chance of misconduct.
- A hard copy of the IAS 2021 admits card.
- A government-approved photo identity card.
- Carry a ballpoint pen.
What not to carry to the IAS Exam Centre:
- Electronic gadget such as mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, headphones, etc.
- Study material such as notebooks. papers, magazines, and other related items.
- Any kind of valuable item. UPSC is not incharge to take care of the valuable items.
Recommended: IAS Syllabus PDF
Important Instructions Available on IAS Admit Card 2021
Before downloading the admit card, a pdf having instructions related to IAS examination is displayed. Read the pdf carefully or the instructions provided below.
- Reach examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Entry to the examination hall is closed 10 minutes before the examination time for each session.
- Do not carry any gadget with you to the centre as it may be considered against the decorum of the exam hall.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the admit card have to bring a clear passpost size photograph to the centre.
- Make sure that answers are correctly marked on the space provided.
- Mention name, roll number, registration Id, and name and year of the examination in all correspondence with UPSC.
What after UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021?
After the admit card is out, candidates can check the exam centre and exam day for Civil Services exam. On the successful commencement of the exam, UPSC publishes the IAS answer key. Candidates can check the UPSC IAS 2021 answer key from upsc.gov.in. With the help of the official answer key, candidates can calculate the tentative scores for the exam. Thereafter, UPSC declares the IAS result online on the official website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Indian Administrative Services or Civil Services exam. It is a national level examination for which lakhs of students appear every year. Candidates require a graduation degree to apply for the IAS exam. The selection procedure includes only 03 stages – preliminary, mains and interview. On qualifying these stages, aspirants are recruited under the IAS posts.
Ans : The admit card will release 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the examination.
Ans : Candidates have to carry admit card and photo proof to the examination centre.
Ans : Candidates will be asked to enter their registration ID/ roll number and password to download admit card.