UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released UPSC IAS admit card 2021 online at upsc.gov.in. The IAS 2021 prelims exam is scheduled to be held on October 10, 2021. Aspirants can download the IAS admit card 2021 from the direct link provided here. Candidates need to log in with the registration ID/roll number and password to download the admit card. It is mandatory for all applicants to download the admit card and carry a printed copy to the exam centre along with a Photo ID Proof. Read this article to get the complete details of UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 including the process to download, and more.
Latest: UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 for the preliminary examination is now available. Use the link below to download it!
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021
UPSC IAS 2021 applicants must note that the Commission releases separate admit cards for the Prelims and Main exam. Besides, a separate admit card is also issued for appearing in the final interview. It is mandatory for candidates to pass the Prelims to appear in the Main exam, Similarly, one must crack the Main exam in order to appear in the final interview. Check out the complete schedule for UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 in this article.
|UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021||2021|
|Issuance of admit card for Prelims||16 Sep 2021|
|IAS Prelims exam date|
10 Oct 2021
|Issuance of admit card for Mains||to be announced|
|IAS Main exam date||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Click here to download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021.
Click here to check the Notice for candidates to submit choice of exam centre.
How to download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021?
The direct link to download the UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 is updated here as soon as the UPSC releases it online, Candidates simply have to click on the provided link to directly visit the candidate login page for admit card download. Thereafter, one can enter their login credentials correctly to access and download the admit card.
Alternatively, IAS 2021 aspirants can also go to the official website i.e., upsc.gov.in to download the admit card. The step by step procedure to download the UPSC IAS 2021 Admit Card from the official website is provided here.
1st step: Open the official UPSC website i.e., upsc.gov.in using any compatible internet browser.
2nd step: Scroll down on the homepage and click on the option Admit Card as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Next, click on the link saying e-admit card for various examinations of UPSC (see image below).
4th step: The link to download the UPSC Civil Services admit card then appears on the screen.
5th step: Hereafter, candidates have to click on the click here link for downloading the admit card.
6th step: Now, candidates have to select the option using which they wish to download the admit card. Candidates can choose to log in using either the registration number or roll number to download the IAS 2021 admit card.
7th step: Enter the login details correctly and click on the Submit link.
8th step: The admit card now appears on the screen. Tap on the download button to download the IAS admit card.
9th Step: Generate print-outs of the admit card for carrying to the exam centre.
How to Retrieve Forgotten IAS 2021 Registration ID?
There is no other way to download the IAS 2021 Admit Card without a candidate login. The Commission does not send the admit card through post/email or any other means. Thus, one must remember the login credentials correctly in order to download the admit card, Luckily, for those who might forget the Registration ID, the UPSC provides an option to registered candidates to retrieve the UPSC IAS registration ID (RID).
The steps given below can be followed to retrieve the UPSC IAS 2021 Registration ID easily.
1st step: Open the website upsc.gov.in and click on the admit card link.
2nd Step: Now, click on the link to download the UPSC IAS 2021 admit card to open the login page.
3rd Step: Once on the login page candidates have to click on the Forgot RID link.
4th Step: Next, candidates have to enter the login details including name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and enter the security PIN as displayed.
5th Step: Tap on the submit button.
6th Step: The Registration ID is sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
Details Mentioned on UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021
The admit card denotes the exact date, timing and allotted exam centre. Besides, some other information is also mentioned on the admit card. Candidates can expect the following details to be found on the IAS admit card 2021.
- Candidate’s Name
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID
- Roll number
- Complete postal address (as provided in the application form)
- Important instructions to follow during exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Check out the IAS Admit Card of the previous year exam for reference below
UPSC IAS 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates must follow the guidelines given here during the UPSC IAS 2021 exam.
- Applicants must bring a printed copy of the UPSC IAS admit card 2021 to the exam centre.
- All aspirants must wear a mask or face cover. Anyone who does not have a mask/face cover will not be permitted to enter the exam hall or the venue.
- Mobile phones or any other communications devices are not allowed inside the prmises where the examintion is being conducted.
- Candidates are advised to carry their own black/blue ball pen to the examination hall.
- Applicants must arrive at the examination centre prior to the start of the examination as per the indicated reporting time.
Items To Carry To The UPSC IAS Exam Centre 2021
Aspirants have to carry the following documents to the UPSC IAS exam centre. UPSC asks aspirants to carry these documents to verify the candidate’s identity and to avoid any chance of misconduct.
- A hard copy of the IAS 2021 admit card.
- A government-approved photo identity card.
- A ballpoint pen.
Items Prohibited in UPSC IAS Exam Centre 2021
The following items must not be carried to the IAS exam centre.
- Electronic gadget such as mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, headphones, etc.
- Study material such as notebooks. papers, magazines, and other related items.
- Any kind of valuable item.
Recommended: IAS Syllabus PDF
Important Instructions Related to IAS Admit Card 2021
While downloading the UPSC IAS 2021 admit card, candidates are presented with a PDF containing important instructions for the exam as well as related to the admit card. Besides, candidates must also read and adhere to the instructions printed on the IAS admit card. Here are some of the most important points to consider for the IAS 2021 exam.
- All candidates are required to reach the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the examination. Candidates must note that entry to the examination hall is closed 10 minutes before the exam start time.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadget such as mobile phone, calculators, smart watches etc. to the centre.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the admit card have to bring a clear passpost size photograph to the centre.
- One must carefully mark the answers on the OMR sheet by filling the correct circle.
- Candidates must not make any stray marks on the OMR sheet.
- Candidates must mention name, roll number, registration Id, and name and year of the examination in all correspondence with UPSC.
What after UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021?
After the admit card is out, candidates can check the exam centre and exam day for the Civil Services exam. On the successful commencement of the exam, UPSC publishes the IAS answer key. Candidates can check the UPSC IAS 2021 answer key from upsc.gov.in. With the help of the official answer key, candidates can calculate the tentative scores for the exam. Thereafter, UPSC declares the IAS result online on the official website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Indian Administrative Services or Civil Services exam. It is a national level examination for which lakhs of students appear every year. Candidates require a graduation degree to apply for the IAS exam. The selection procedure includes only 03 stages – preliminary, mains and interview. On qualifying these stages, aspirants are recruited under the IAS posts.
Ans : The admit card will release 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the examination.
Ans : Candidates have to carry admit card and photo proof to the examination centre.
Ans : Candidates will be asked to enter their registration ID/ roll number and password to download admit card.