CSIR UGC NET 2019 Marks of candidates has been announced. The result of Joint CSIR UGC NET held in June has been declared on August 14, 2019. It is in the form of a PDF file, given below, containing roll numbers, ranks of candidates qualified for JRF (NET) CSIR, JRF (NET) UGC, and Lectureship (NET). Also, there will be a login to check and download marks statement. Candidates who appeared in any one of Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth Sciences, must log in with roll number and date of birth in order to do it. While JRF NET qualified candidates will be eligible to get fellowship from January 1, 2020, those who qualify for Lectureship can be considered for recruitment as Lecturers. Get here complete details of CSIR NET Result June 2019 including date, result, marks statement, cut off.
- Importnat notication regarding issuance of certificate and verification of certificates has been released. Check below.
- CSIR UGC NET 2019 Marks of candidates has been released, check below.
- CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 will now conduct by National Testing Agency (NTA), the dates has been announced. Check Here.
CSIR NET Result 2019
Candidates can check CSIR NET Result June 2019 only in online mode. No one is sent any separate intimation for result. Therefore, check schedule below to be aware of result dates.
|CSIR NET June 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of exam||16 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result (as per notification)||14 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check CSIR UGC NET 2019 Marks of candidates.
- Click here to check CSIR UGC NET Result June 2019.
“It is notified for the information of all candidates of the Joint CSIR-UGC JRF/LS NET examination that all queries regarding to issuance of certificate and verification of certificates may, henceforth, be sent to e-mail ID [email protected] as the earlier e-mail ID [email protected] will be deactivated.”
CSIR NET Result June 2019 Key Details
- There are merit lists on basis of performance of candidates in their exam and final answer key of CSIR NET 2019.
- One merit list is for candidates who qualified for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET).
- Another merit list is for candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET).
- Those who qualify for JRF NET will also be eligible for Lectureship NET subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- At the same time, those who qualify for Lectureship NET become eligible to be Lecturers and also JRF in a scheme or project. However they are not eligible for JRF NET Fellowship.
- For JRF NET also there will be further two lists, one who get Fellowship from CSIR, and other who get it from UGC.
- Those who are eligible for JRF NET under UGC shall be governed by UGC norms.
- Such candidates who have only Bachelors degree are only eligible for JRF, and not Lectureship.
CSIR NET Cut Off 2019
Marks obtained by last candidate who qualifies for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship, and Lectureship only, is the cut off. CSIR NET Cut Off is indicated in percentage. Cut off for CSIR NET June 2019 has been announced along with results.
June 2019 Cut Off
December 2018 Cut Off
June 2018 Cut Off
December 2017 Cut Off
June 2017 Cut Off
December 2016 Cut Off
June 2016 Cut Off
December 2015 Cut Off
June 2015 Cut Off
As can be seen, there is no specific trend that can be used to extrapolate cut off for June 2019 exam. Cut offs vary each time. Some factors that affect cut off are:
- Number of test takers
- Average performance of all candidates
- Minimum expectations for the fellowship and lectureship
- Difficulty level of exam
CSIR NET Marks Statement June 2019
All candidates who will have appeared in the National Eligibility Test will be able to check marks statement also. Through it, they get to know marks obtained in Part A, B, C in exam. Then overall marks and percentage are also indicated in it. Candidates must note that only getting cut off marks does not entitle them to be qualified. One must fulfill eligibility criteria also.
Contents of Marks Statement
- Roll number
- Applied for
- Marks obtained in Part A, B, C
- Total marks
How to check CSIR NET Result 2019?
- Go to official website csirhrdg.res.in.
- Then click result of June 2019 link.
- Now candidates will see different links for result, marks statement, cut off, and other result related links.
- Click link of result.
Or, skip above steps and directly click CSIR NET Result June 2019 link on this page.
- Then a PDF file either gets downloaded in device, or opens in web browser.
- Use find command and enter roll number.
- Check if roll number is there in any list of qualified candidates.
How to check CSIR NET Marks Statement?
- Visit csirhrdg.res.in.
- Click on CSIR NET Result June 2019.
- Then click on Mark Statement.
Or, skip above steps and directly click marks statement link on this page that shall be activated as per its availability.
- Once marks statement login page opens, enter roll number.
- Then enter date of birth.
- Also enter code that appears on screen. Note that it is case sensitive.
- Then hit submit button.
- Marks statement either appears on screen, or gets downloaded as PDF file.
CSIR NET Result 2019 – CSIR UGC Fellowship
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Universities Grants Commission (UGC) provide Research Fellowships.
- Inquisitive young minds of the country benefit from it by getting a chance to obtain hands on research training.
- They get to be mentored by expert faculty members and scientists who work in University Department / National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science.
- Qualified candidates can use Fellowships in universities, IITs, PG colleges, government research establishments.
- CSIR, RnD establishments in India of recognized public and private sector industrial firms, other recognized institutions also recognize CSIR UGC Fellowships.
- The larger goal of CSIR UGC Fellowship is attaining National Science & Technology Human Resource Development.
- After completing programs such as BS, BE, BTech, BPharma, MBBS, Integrated BS MS, MSc, BSc, integrated MS PhD, with at least 55% marks (or 50% for SC / ST / PWD), candidates take Joint CSIR UGC NET exam to compete for fellowships.
- CSIR and UGC Fellowship are applicable for a limited period of time only.
- Also, there is no direct guarantee of getting a job at CSIR or UGC upon getting its Fellowship.
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Stipend
- Fellows, or candidates who are eligible for JRF, get Rs 31,000 per month for first 2 years. (as per revised stipend)
- Also, institution gets an annual contingent grant of Rs 20,000 per fellow.
- If fellow completes 2 years as JRF, and he also registers for PhD, then fellowship will be upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF NET).
- SRF fellows get Rs 35,000 pm from third year onwards.
- SRF is subject to their assessment of research progress and achievements.
- Assessment is via interview by expert committee.
- Expert committee shall comprise of (1) Guide, (2) HOD, (3) External Member.
- External member is someone from outside institution, not below rank of Professor/ Associate Professor, who is an expert in relevant field.
- It is preferable for external member to be chairman of committee.
- If guide is HOD, then third member can be any one of Dean, Faculty of Science or another senior member of Department.
- If Committee does not recommend upgradation of Fellow, or Fellow does not register for PhD, then either he/she will continue as JRF and his/her stipend shall continue to be Rs 25,000, or their fellowship may be terminated.
- There will again be assessment at end of third year.
- There will be a limited number of Fellowships in each subject.
Contact Details For Fellowship
Fellowship under CSIR Scheme:
Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary(Emr), CSIR-HRDG, CSIR Complex (Opposite Institute Of Hotel Management), Library Avenue, Pusa, New Dlehi-110012.
Fellowships under UGC Schemes :
Under Secretary, Selection And Award Bureau, University Grant Commission, South Campus, University Of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, Dhaula Kuan, New Dlehi-110021.
For Eligibility for Lectureship:
Education Officer, University Grants Commission, South Campus, University Of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, Dhaulakuan, New Delhi-110021.
CSIR NET Answer Key June 2019
- Answer keys of Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2019 are published on official website after exam.
- They are released for all subjects, and all question paper booklet codes.
- Candidates can go through answer key to know correct answers of all questions asked in exam.
- Although answer key contains answers of all questions, candidates should check only those questions which they have attempted.
- They can also estimate marks scored before declaration of results.
- Candidates can submit objections against initial answer keys.
- Then on basis of objections received, CSIR creates a final answer key.
- Calculation of marks for all test takers is as per final official answer key.
- It is published along with results.
Get all answer keys here:
|Name of subject||Answer Key|
|Life Sciences||Click here for Life Sciences answer key|
|Physical Sciences||Click here for Physical Sciences answer key|
|Chemical Sciences||Click here for Chemical Sciences answer key|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click here for Mathematical Sciences answer key|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||Click here for Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences answer key|
Calculation Of Marks For CSIR NET June 2019 Result
Marks are awarded for correct answer, and wherever there is negative marking, marks are deducted for incorrect answer. Check exam pattern and marking scheme below to understand marking. Please note that exam pattern varies year to year. After CSIR NET June 2019 exam concludes, its exam pattern will be updated here.
|S.No.||Name Of Subject||Pattern||Part A||Part B||Part C|
|1||Life Sciences||No. of qs||20||50||75|
|Max qs to attempt||15||35||25|
|Marks for right answer||2||2||4|
|2||Physical Sciences||No. of qs||20||25||30|
|Max qs to attempt||15||20||20|
|Marks for right answer||2||3.5||5|
|3||Chemical Sciences||No. of qs||20||40||60|
|Max qs to attempt||15||35||25|
|Marks for right answer||2||2||4|
|4||Mathematical Sciences||No. of qs||20||40||60|
|Max qs to attempt||15||25||20|
|Marks for right answer||2||3||4.75|
|5||Earth Sciences||No. of qs||20||40||60|
|Max qs to attempt||15||35||25|
|Marks for right answer||2||2||4|
CSIR NET Result June 2019 – Know Your Roll Number
- Candidates can refer admit card of CSIR NET June 2019 exam to recall their roll numbers.
- They will have also written it on their question papers, so that can also be checked.
- CSIR is expected to activate know your roll number link at the time of declaration of results.
- Candidates will be able to login to know their roll numbers.
- There will be a login link where one has to enter form number, date of birth, and security code in order to get their roll numbers.
- It is important to know roll number because both CSIR NET Result PDF file, as well as marks statement check login require roll number.
- On one hand, PDF file contain roll numbers and ranks of candidates who have qualified JRF NET, LS NET.
- On the other hand, candidates need to login with roll number and other data to download mark statement, irrespective of whether they have qualified or not.
CSIR NET Result 2019 – Forgot Form Number
- As can be seen above, form number is required when one has to get roll number.
- In the event that candidate forgets form number also, they can get that also online.
- First, one has to go to the know your roll number page.
- Then they have to click forgot form number.
- After that, an online form opens where they have to first enter email ID or mobile number.
- Then, fill name.
- Then enter date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- After that enter security code.
- Finally, hit submit button.
- Note that all details entered in this form should be same as entered in application form of CSIR NET 2019.
CSIR NET Result 2019 Statistics
Last time in December 2018 exam, 1969 candidates cleared JRF (NET) CSIR, 67 qualified only for JRF. Then 1500 qualified for JRF (NET) UGC. And 3989 candidates qualified for Lectureship (NET). Thus a total of 7525 had qualified.
In June 2018 exam, 1991 candidates qualified for JRF (NET) CSIR, 59 qualified only for JRF, 1500 qualified for JRF (NET) UGC, and 3756 qualified for Lectureship (NET). Overall 7306 qualified.
Coming to December 2017 exam, 3973 qualified for JRF (NET) CSIR, 87 cleared for JRF only. then 1500 qualified for JRF (NET) UGC and 4409 cleared Lectureship (NET). This brings us to 9969 qualified candidates.
Prior to that in June 2017, number of candidates to qualify JRF (NET) CSIR was 1858. 171 qualified for JRF only. Total candidates clearing JRF (NET) UGC was 1500, and 3597 qualified for Lectureship (NET). Thus 7126 had qualified.
Statistics pertaining to CSIR NET Result June 2019 shall be released with result. Candidates clearing cut off out of 200 are declared as qualified if they satisfy eligibility criteria.
If you have any queries regarding CSIR NET Result 2019, please ask in comments below.