Kerala SET Application Form 2022 – LBS Centre for Science and Technology has opened application form correction facility for Kerala SET 2022 applicants from 3 May – 5 May 2022 (5 PM). Applicants can edit their Kerala SET 2022 application form through the link below. Earlier, LBS Centre for Science and Technology had extended Kerala SET application form 2022 last date to April 30, 2022. The application fee was Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for General and SC/ST respectively. Get complete details on Kerala SET application form 2022 from this article.
Kerala SET Application Form 2022
It is compulsory for the candidates to submit the application form for LBS SET exam 2022 in order to appear for the exam and fulfill the eligibility certificate. The following table shows the important dates of Kerala SET 2022 Application Form.
|Start Date of Application Submission||06 Apr 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission|
30 Apr 2022
|Last date to pay the fees|
02 May 2022
|Application Form Correciton|
03 to 05 May 2022 (till 5 PM)
Direct Link for Form Correction: Click Here to Login and Make Corrections in Kerala SET 2022 Application Form.
Apply online: Kerala SET application form 2022 closed on 30 April 2022
How to Make Corrections in Kerala SET Application Form 2022
Kerala SET Application Form can be edited by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Go to the link given above, and click it.
Step 2: Login to your registration page using your Registration id and Site Access key
Step 3: Click the EDIT REGISTRATION DETAILS button to get your registration details page. The screen shows your registered details and a column with an edit button for each field to make corrections in the required field.
Step 4: Click on the edit button and make the necessary corrections and click the save button . This is a one time facility and so after saving no further editing allowed in the corrected field.
Step 5: On saving you will get a ” pending for approval” message on the screen. After making all the required corrections, please logout the screen.
Note: Applicants who can not upload photo or facing FPDF photo error while trying to take the printout should send their scanned copy of a passport size photo in the prescribed format by email on or before 05/05/2022 at Email address : [email protected].
Mention Registration ID and Name . Authorities will accept only emails from the registered email id.
Kerala SET Application Fee 2022
The application form fees are described on the basis of the caste category of the student. Candidates must note that the application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Check the table below for Kerala SET 2022 application fees.
|General/ OBC||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ VH/ PH||INR 500/-|
Mode of Fee Payment –
- Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking or other modes provided in the website.
Documents required to fill Kerala SET 2022 Application Form
Before filling the form the candidates should have the following important documents to fill the form correctly:
- 10th mark sheet/certificate
- 12th mark sheet/certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Certificate and Marksheet of PG Degree
- Certificate and Marksheet of B.Ed Degree
- Original Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Any identification proof such as Adhar Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Pan Card
Image Specifications for LBS SET Exam 2022
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions below for uploading the photo –
- The photograph file of 200-pixel height and 150-pixel width and file size maximum 30 KB
- Photographs should not be more than one year old
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clear and background should be white/light-colored.
- The face should be at the center of the photograph and the eyes should be open.
- Photographs should be without caps or goggles (except those worn in adherence
- to religious custom). Photographs showing unclear face shall not be used.
- Photos taken by mobile phone/webcam/Polaroid camera and photos which are computer-generated are not acceptable.
- A light-colored dress should be used in the photographs
How to fill Kerala SET Application Form 2022?
Candidates ought to submit the application form earlier than the last date. To fill out the Kerala SET application form, candidates simply have to follow the stepwise instructions mentioned below. It basically includes filling out the form, uploading the scanned photo, and paying the fees.
- Kerala SET Registration –
- Visit the official website lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link for ‘SET 2022 notification’
- A new tab will open where candidates have to click on ‘click here for online registration.
- Click on ‘new registration’. A new page opens where candidates have to enter their mobile number. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number to verify.
- Fill application form of Kerala SET –
- Once the registration is confirmed, candidates can continue towards filling up the application form. Some of the information to be filled at the form are given below-
|Name of the candidate|
|Date of birth|
|Person with disability|
|Subjects taken in PG|
|Percentage in PG|
|B.Ed subject and percentage|
|Exam center preference|
After filling the application form, candidates have to verify all of the details entered are correct. It can be cited that candidates might not be capable of making any changes in the form after the final submission. After the submission of the form, a registration ID will be displayed on the screen. This ID has to be kept for future reference.
- Uploading Photo –
- After filling in the above details, upload the scanned copy of the passport size photographs per the specification prescribed. Instructions for uploading photo are mentioned above
- Online Payment of Fee –
- Candidates have to pay the category-wise fees for Kerala SET 2022 registration as mentioned above.
- Print Application –
- Once the application fee is successfully paid, candidates can download and take a clear printout of the duly-filled Kerala SET 2022 application form for future reference.
Important points for filling in the online application form for Kerala SET 2022
- The details entered in the Kerala SET application form should be the same as that in the SSLC certificate, as SET Certificate will be issued only in the name furnished by the candidate.
- Candidates must ensure that the subject opted and district opted for test center for SET should be filled carefully
Note: In case of discrepancies, contact the helpline numbers as notified by the official authority on the website within the days from the last notified date.
LBS SET Exam 2022 Exam Centre
The exam will be conducted in 14 different Districts as below-
What To Do After Applying For Kerala SET 2022?
After Completion of the Kerala SET Registration Form LBS Centre for Science & Technology will release the admit card. The admit card will be issued a few days before the exam date in online mode. Candidates can download Kerala SET Admit Card as follows –
- Visit the official website lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- Click the link “SET 2022 Admit Card”
- Click “Download Admit Card’
- Enter the Registration ID, Site Access Key.
- Take a clear printout of the Admit Card
About Kerala SET 2022
LBS centre of Science and Technology conducts the exam for Kerala SET. This exam is conducted for the selection of eligible applicants for higher secondary and non-vocational teachers. Kerala State eligibility test (Kerala SET) is a mandatory requirement for those who wish to apply for teaching jobs in the state. Candidates need to have the pass certificate of Kerala SET Exam to apply as teachers in vocational higher secondary education (VHSE). As part of the exam, aspirants have to appear in two papers, where Paper 1 is common for all and Paper 2 contains questions from the subjects taken at the post-graduation level.
Kerala SET Application Form 2022 FAQs
Ans. To apply for Kerala SET exam 2022, aspirants have to register online. Enter the mobile number and email ID as asked. Thereafter, use the credentials to login and submit Kerala SET application form.
Ans. Aspirants should keep the following documents to submit Kerala SET exam – 10th and 12th mark sheet/certificate, Graduation certificate, Provisional / Original Certificate and Mark list / Grade Sheet of PG Degree, Provisional / Original Certificate of B. Ed Degree.
Original Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
Ans. Kerala SET application fee is Rs. 1000/-.