|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2018 has been released by Government of Kerala. Application form can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates.The application forms for SET 2018 is available in both online and offline modes. The offline application forms are available from December 6, 2017 candidates can purchase the application forms until December 30, 2017. The last date of receipt of the offline application form is January 1, 2018 until 5 pm. The online registration has been started from December 7, 2017 till 5 pm on December 30, 2017. Government of Kerala will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date. Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for LBS Kerala SET 2017. Get here complete details of LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017 such as how to apply, fees, one-time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2018
The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedule for Kerala SET February 2018. Please refer to the table below to track all the important events for the test.
|Commencement of distribution of Application Forms||06 Dec 2017|
|Starting of Online Registration||07 Dec 2017|
|Closing of distribution of Application Forms||30 Dec 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||30 Dec 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications||01 Jan 2018|
|Issue of Online Hall Tickets||15 Feb 2018|
|Date of Test||25 Feb 2018|
Application Form: Click here to Apply for LBS SET 2018.
Note – Application Number and Site Access Key can be obtained from the Instruction sheet for SET February 2018 available at the following Head Post Offices in Kerala.
List of Head Post Office – Click here.
Candidate who will submit the application form on or before last date of submission are only able to download the admit card/call letter. Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.Candidates intending to register for the State Eligibility Test are required to pay the fee for the Test in advance to obtain the Site Access key along with the Application Number for Online Registration.
The fee shall be Rs. 750/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST/ VH/ PH candidates. Candidates residing outside the State of Kerala can request for the card with Site Access Key and Application Number for registration by post. In such cases the mode of payment of fee shall be only through Demand Draft (Rs.800/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.425/- for SC/ST/ VH/PH candidates) drawn from any one of the nationalised banks in India in favour of the Director,
Documents to be Produced by Eligible Candidates
Eligible candidates shall send the following documents by post to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for verification.
- Filled in application form for SET Certifcate downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre.
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Provisional/Original Certificate and Marklist of PG Degree
- Provisional/Original Certificate ofB.Ed Degree
- Recognition Certificate from any one of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from any one of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate (valid on the date of application for SET-Feb 2018) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Important points for filling in the Online Application form
- The name of the candidate should be filled in exactly as given in the SSLC book, as SET Certificate will be issued only in the name furnished by the candidate.
- The District opted as the Centre for Test and the subject opted for SET should be filled in correctly.
- A candidate will be allowed to appear for the SET only in the District opted by him/her.
- The printout of the online application should be sent in the envelope supplied. The optional subject selected under Paper II should be written in the space provided on the envelope.
- The LBS Centre will not be responsible for loss of applications, if any, which are sent to it, in any method other than those described in Clauses 8.2 of the Prospectus.