LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2019 – was released online on the official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in). The application process is over now!. The application was completely online and there was no need to send the printed application form to anywhere. A pass in State Eligibility Test (SET) is mandatory requirement for appointment as higher Secondary School Teacher in the State. The SET exam consists of two paper I and paper II. After the exam, the answer key will be released. For more information on LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2019 and eligibility criteria, how to fill etc refer to the page below.
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2019
There is no age limit for candidates appearing for SET. The test centers will be made in 14 districts. Only online mode is available for payment of application fees. For complete schedule of LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2019 refer to the table given below.
|Online Registration Starting||10 Jul 2019|
|Online Registration Closing||27 Jul 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Online Payment of Registered Candidate||30 Jul 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Online Admission Ticket (Admit Card)||18 Sep 2019|
|Date of Test||29 Sep 2019|
Application Form: The application Form was made available at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. The application process is now over!.
Official website: lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
The application fees can be paid via online mode only. The application fees is different for different category so the candidates must fill the form carefully. The application fees has to be paid at the last of the application process after filling the complete form. The fee details are given below.
|General / OBC||Rs 750|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 375|
Note: Candidates having visual/physical disability greater than 40% will be considered for PWD.
Mode of Payment: The amount can be paid by Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking facility and other facilities provided by the payment portal supported by Payment Gateway Provider.
How to Fill the LBS Kerala SET Application Form?
The application form was required to be filled only at the official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in). To create a registration ID was the foremost requirement to start filling the application form.
How to Fill the Application Form?
Step 1 – The first step is to visit the official website first. Click on the link provided for registration.
Step 2- Do the registration by entering your mobile number. The mobile numb er must be of candidates only. Enter other relevant fields and hit submit. A One time Password (OTP) will be sent to the number entered.
Step 3 – Confirmation of OTP will lead to opening of the data entry screen. You need to fill the personal and educational qualification details. On successful submission of all the details a Registration Id will be displayed on the screen. This Id has to be kept for future references.
Step 4 – Now upload the photograph on the relevant field specifically designed to upload the photograph. Make sure to upload the photo in the specified format only.
Step 5 – Make the payment to complete the application process. The online mode is acceptable for payment. Candidates can take the printout of the filled application only after performing the above steps. The printed application form should be kept for sending it after the declaration of result to acquire the certificate.
Important points for filling in the Online Application form
- The name of the candidate should be filled in exactly as given in the SSLC book, as SET Certificate will be issued only in the name furnished by the candidate.
- The District opted as the Centre for Test and the subject opted for SET should be filled in correctly.
- A candidate will be allowed to appear for the SET only in the District opted by him/her.
The candidates will have to upload the photograph in specified format only otherwise the system will not accept it. The specification of the file to be uploaded are given below.
|Dimensions||200 × 150 pixel|
|Size||Max 30 Kb|
Instructions for Uploading Photo
- Photographs should have been taken within one year from the date on which application is sent.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clear and the background should be white/light colored.
- The eyes should be open and vivid.
- Photos taken by mobile phone, webcam or Polaroid camera and photos which are computer generated are not acceptable.
- Light coloured dress should be used in the photographs.
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. There is no age limit to apply for the LBS Kerala SET exam. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any universities in Kerala or from any other university recognized as equivalent are eligible to apply.
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible to apply.
- For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science (with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade) from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
- For the subjects Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies, Geology, Home Science,Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology and Statistics, candidates does not need B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test.
- Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English.
- Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate.
- Candidates who have acquired their qualification through Correspondence Courses/ Open Universities which are not recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET.
- Candidates who have acquired their qualifications through recognized correspondence courses/Open universities should obtain and furnish certificates of recognition and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have acquired their Master’s Degree with the minimum required marks for eligibility to appear for SET and are undergoing the final year courses for B.Ed Degree are eligible to appear for the test.
- Similarly, candidates with B.Ed Degree and are undergoing the final year courses of their Post Graduate Programme are also eligible to appear for the test. Such candidates must produce the Certificates of their qualifying examinations passed with the minimum required marks within one year from the date of publication of the results of the test.
LBS Kerala SET Admit Card
The admit card will be released for the candidates who are eligible and have successful filled the application form. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in). To download it registration Id and Date of Birth will be required. Keep a hard copy of it ready to carry to the exam center.
A. The documents are required to be sent after the declaration of result, to collect the certificate of qualification. There is no need to send the form before that.
A. The application form is needed to be sent after the declaration of result. So, you need to login into the portal using your Registration Id and site access key (sent to your mobile number) and download it and take a print out of it.
A. There is no way to make the payment offline. You can either opt for online mode by visiting the bank or make payment from any cyber cafe.