LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017 has been released by Government of Kerala. Application form can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. Government of Kerala will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date.
Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for LBS Kerala SET 2017. Get here complete details of LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017 such as how to apply, fees, one time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
|Start of Online Application||22 Jun 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||12 Jul 2017 | 3 PM|
|Last date for receipt of application forms||12 Jul 2017 | 5 PM|
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017 is available at official website as per the schedule. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
The direct link to apply online is given below.
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2017: Click here to apply for Kerala SET Jul 2017.
Note – Application Number and Site Access Key can be obtained from the Instruction sheet for SET July 2017 available at the following Head Post Offices in Kerala.
List of Head Post Office – Click here.
Candidate who will submit the application form on or before last date of submission are only able to download the admit card/call letter. Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.
Candidates intending to register for the State Eligibility Test are required to pay the fee for the Test in advance to obtain the Site Access key along with the Application Number for Online Registration.
The fee shall be Rs. 750/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST/ VH/ PH candidates.
Documents to be Produced by Eligible Candidates
Eligible candidates shall send the following documents by post to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram for verification.
- Filled in application form for SET Certifcate downloaded from the official website of the LBS Centre.
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer
- a) Provisional/Original Certificate and Marklist of PG Degree
- b) Provisional/Original Certificate ofB.Ed Degree
- Recognition Certificate from any one of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from any one of the Universities in Kerala, in the case of candidates possessing qualifications in subjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate (valid on the date of application for SET-July-2017) of the candidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Important points for filling in the Online Aapplication form
- The name of the candidate should be filled in exactly as given in the SSLC book, as SET Certificate will be issued only in the name furnished by the candidate.
- The District opted as the Centre for Test and the subject opted for SET should be filled in correctly.
- A candidate will be allowed to appear for the SET only in the District opted by him/her.
- The printout of the online application should be sent in the envelope supplied. The optional subject selected under Paper II should be written in the space provided on the envelope.
- The LBS Centre will not be responsible for loss of applications, if any, which are sent to it, in any method other than those described in Clauses 8.2 of the Prospectus.