Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019 – Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) has started the online application correction window from February 22 to 28, 2019. The candidates who have registered themselves from February 01 to 21, 2019 can edit their application form. The candidates can edit their form through the link provided below. The candidates have to enter the username and password to edit their form. The candidates will not be allowed to edit their Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019 after the deadline. Get here all the details of Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019.
Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019
The candidates who will edit their form correctly, or those who have filled the form before the deadline will be issued the admit card for the examination. The admit card issued 10 days prior to the examination.
|Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting of Online Application Form Submission||01 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||21 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Corrections in the Application Form||22 Feb to 28 Feb 2019|
|Maharashtra SET 2019 Exam Date||23 June 2019|
Edit Option: Click Here to edit the Application Form for Maharashtra SET Exam 2019.
How To Edit Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019?
The application correction window of Maharashtra SET 2019 is now activated. The candidates who wish to edit their form can check the below steps.
- The candidates have to click on the above link, which will redirect to the login page on the website.
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter the username and password.
- On entering the details the candidates will be able to see the option to edit the Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019.
- Now the candidates can edit their form.
Application Fee of Maharashtra SET 2019
Candidates applying for Maharashtra SET 2019 will be required to pay the minimal Application Fee as prescribed for the category candidate belongs to. Without payment of the application fee, Application Form submitted will not be accepted and the candidate will not be able to appear in Maharashtra SET 2019. The Application Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
The category wise application fee required to be paid by a candidate for his/her successful application for MH SET 2019 is elaborated here.
- For Open/Unreserved Category candidates: Rs. 550
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/NT/DT (VJ)/SBC/SEB category candidates: Rs. 450
Mode of Payment
There is just one mode of payment for the Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019, i.e. Online.
Online: Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card only.
Important Documents To Fill Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019
Before starting to fill the Application Form for Maharashtra SET 2019, candidates should make sure they have original/scanned copies of the following documents with them. The Application Form will require candidates to enter authentic information and details as mentioned on these documents without any error.
- Aadhar Card
- SSC and HSC Examination Certificate
- Marksheets of all the Semesters of Post Graduate degree
- Scanned Copies of –
- Passport size recent photograph
- Full Signature that is clear and legible
In order to avoid the last minute rush, applying candidates are hereby advised to submit their Application forms well before the last hour left for Application Form submission. The SET State Agency will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature, regarding a candidate missing the Application Form submission deadline.
How To Fill Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for filling the Maharashtra SET 2019 Application Form in an easy and hassle-free manner.
- Candidates seeking admission to the SET examination must visit the official website through the link mentioned above.
- After accessing the online application form, candidates will have to fill in all the requisite details in the fields as specified.
- After filling all the details in the Application Form, the candidates will have to make the online payment of the Application Fee.