OSSTET Admit Card 2018 – Board of Secondary Education Orissa (BSEO) has released OSSTET 2018 Admit Card at bseodisha.nic.in. OSSTET Admit Card 2018 has been issued for those candidates only who successfully registered for OSSTET 2018. Candidate can download the admit card by accessing the ink below and by entering email and password. For all the candidate it is compulsory to carry their own admit card on the day of the examination. If the candidate does not carry his admit card that candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. From this page, the candidate can get full information regarding OSSTET Admit Card 2018.
OSSTET Admit Card 2018
Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination. For more information regarding Admit card candidate can see the below-mentioned schedule.
|OSSTET Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Release Date of Admit Card||27 Sep 2018|
|Date of exam||05 Oct 2018|
Admit Card: Download Admit Card for OSSTET 2018
Tell us your exam date and we will try and provide you the answer key. Comment your exam date below.
How To Download OSSTET Admit Card 2018?
Candidate can follow the given below steps for downloading the Admit Card for OSSTET 2018.
- Click at the mentioned link given above
- The login page will appear, enter all the asked details(Enter registration number and email ID).
- Hit the Enter button.
- OSSTET Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download option. Admit card page will get downloaded.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card.
Details Mentioned On The OSSTET Admit Card 2018
After downloading the hall ticket the candidate should check it whether all the details are correct or not. For doing this they can use the documents which they used while filling the application form. For candidate’s comfort, we are providing the list particulars which will be printed on the admit card. On the OSSTET Admit Card 2018 candidates can see the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Birth
- Mode of the examination
- Examination time
- Center Name and Address
Instruction To Be Followed By The Candidate
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
Exam Pattern For OSSTET 2018
For each candidate, it is important to go through the examination pattern as this help the candidate to know about the exam details like Number of Question, Total Marks etc. Candidate can see the Exam Pattern details from below.
Important Documents To be Carried on the Day of OSSTET EXAM 2018
From the below-mentioned details, the candidate can see the important documents to be carried on the Day of the OSSTET Exam 2018.
- OSSTET Admit Card 2018
- One valid ID proof- (any one of the following)
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card