RPF Constable Application status / Rejection List 2018 has been released. Railway Police Force (RPF) has released the RPF Constable 2018 Application Status on the official website, constable.rpfonlinereg.org. Registration number and date of birth is needed to check the RPF Constable Application Status. The candidates with successful application status will get admit card of RPF on December 09, 2018. There are 4403 male & 4216 female vacancies available for the post of a constable under the RPF. To fetch further information regarding the RPF Constable Application status/ Rejection List 2018 applicants can refer to the information provided underneath.
If you are looking for SI Application Status / Rejection List then Click Here
RPF Constable Application Status/ Rejection List 2018
The application status of RPF will either show that the application form has been accepted or that it has been rejected. The candidates who received a positive status will be allowed to appear for CBT and have got the roll number of RPF. To know about the important dates the applicants can check the schedule provided underneath.
|RPF Constable Application Status/ Rejection List 2018||Important Dates|
|RPF Application Status released on||15 Nov 2018|
|Roll Number has been issued on||15 Nov 2018|
|Admit card of RPF 2018 will be available on||09 Dec 2018|
|RPF 2018 Stage 1 CBT will begin from||19 Dec 2018|
RPF Constable Application Status 2018: Click Here to check RPF Application Status for Constable.
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates
The candidates who are interested to apply for the vacancy of the Constable under the RPF are requested to check the eligibility criteria before they apply for the same. If any of the candidates are found not covering the eligibility criteria their application might get rejected. All the Applicants are requested to read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate who requires a certificate of eligibility might be admitted to give the examination, but they will receive an offer of appointment once they get the eligibility certificate issued to them by the Government of India.
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university and should have an age bar of 20 years minimum & 25 years maximum.
How to modify the Application form?
The candidates are requested to fill in their true information in the application form. If the information provided by the applicant is found to be untrue in nature later on, then the application might get rejected. If the candidate makes a mistake while filling the application form for the first time and tends to make a modification to the same later on, then they might have to go through a process of modification for the same. The guidelines regarding making minor modifications are enlisted as underneath.
- Data Other than the Registration number, state, email & mobile number can be modified.
- Modifications can be done by paying a Modification Fee for Rs. 250 /- Only (Non-Refundable).
- Candidates should make the modifications prior to the Last date of submission of the application form.
- If due to the congestion on the modification portal, the candidate is unable to make the required modifications then the previously furnished information will be taken into consideration and no queries regarding the same will be entertained.
Reasons for the Rejection of the Application
If the furnished information provided by the applicant is found to be untrue in nature the application might get rejected. There are also other clauses which will cover up the reasons for the application, for getting rejected. Here are few of the clauses which will define as to why one’s Application can get Rejected.
- If the applicant’s Photo is to be Disfigured in nature, invalid photo on account of the black and white photo, Unrecognizable photos, Online application without photos, etc will be rejected.
- If the candidate tends to submit multiple application then in such cases all the applications will be rejected & while debarring the candidate for the future.
- If the Central recruitment committee observes any irregularities.
- If the Application gets rejected the candidate won’t be informed by any means but can check the status of their application online, neither they will receive any refunds regarding the same.
- Information proves to be incomplete/untrue/ invalid in nature in the application.
- The applicant is not able to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant is found to be either underage/ overage as per the guidelines.