RPF Constable Login – Constable and Ancillary– The RPF Constable Login is an important feature for a candidate. Through the Login, one is able to perform a various number of tasks. From the Application Form completion to viewing the scorecard, the RPF Constable Login plays a crucial role. In order to login, a candidate requires the Roll Number or the Registration Number. The Date of Birth is the password. The RPF Constable Login is an important tool, without which the candidate can’t complete the essential tasks related to the Selection process. More details about the RPF Constable Login are available here.
How to Use the RPF Constable Login
The RPF Constable Login primarily require just three specifics, the Roll Number, the Registration Number and the Date of Birth. So, a candidate just have to remember these two details. Here is the step by step process
- Insert your Registration Number/Roll Number
- Then Insert your Date of Birth
- Click on “Login” or the action button underneath the fields mentioned above.
Here is what the Login window looks like-
How to Use RPF Constable Login to Print Application
The Login helps in the completion and then the printing of an Application. Here is how can one Print the RPF Constable Application through the Login
1. the official website, i.e. constable1.rpfonlinereg.org and Click on “Print Application”
2. Choose the relevant Group
3. Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth and then fill in the Captcha
4.Check the credentials and click on “Login”.
5.After the successful Login, click on the option to Print the Application.
How to Use the Login to Download the Admit Card
The login helps in downloading the most important document, which has to be produced on the day of Exam. Here are the steps to download the Admit Car
- Visit the official website of RPF constable
2.Click on the “Call Letter” Option and select the Relevant Group
3.Insert your Registration Number and Date of Birth
4. Check the Credentials and click on “Login
5. Click on the option to Download the Admit Card and then later print it.
How to use the Login to view the Answer Key
1.Visit the Official Website.
Click on the “View Answersheet” option and select the relevant Group
Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, Date of Exam, Batch and the Captcha.
4. Click on Submit and view the Answer Sheet.
How to check the Application Status?
A candidate can check whether the Application is rejected or accepted. In order to so, follow this process-
- Go to the RPF Constable homepage on the official website.
- Click on “Scrutiny Status and Roll Number”
- Choose the relevant Group
- Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- The window will display the Application Status.
What If I forget My Registration Number?
A candidate can often forget the Registration Number. There is no need to panic in such a case. There are two methods for availing the Registration Number. One can find the Registration Number in the Application Form Confirmation. The other method is to get the Registration Number from the Official Website. Following are the steps
Getting the Registration Number through the Name and Date of Birth
- Go to the Official website of Constable RPF
- Click on “Forgot Registration Number”.
- Enter your Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- Check the credentials and click on “Get Details”.
Through Email ID and Date of Birth
- Visit the official website of the RPF Constable
- Click on “Forgot Registration Number” and choose “Email ID/ Date of Birth” option from the Drop Down menu.
- Insert your Email ID, Registered Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- Go through the Credentials again and click on “Get Details”
The Importance of RPF Constable Login
The RPF Constable Login aids in performing various tasks. Following is the list of tasks one can perform through the RPF Constable Login
- Completion of Application Form- A candidate requires the Login to finish the Application process and then later to pay the fee.
- Modifying the Form- One can modify the Application Form in case of an error. This can be only done through the login. The Application Modification fee is also paid through the login.
- Viewing the Examination Centre and Dates- A candidate can access the Examination Centre and dates through the login.
- Admit Card- The Admit Card can only be downloaded through the Login. An Admit Card is the most important document on the day of examination.
- Viewing the Answer Key and filing an objection- An aspirant can view the Answer Key and predict the score through the login. The login is essential to file an Objection too in case a student finds a discrepancy in the Answer Key.
- Get the scorecard- A candidate views the scorecard through the Login. The scorecard displays the Raw and Normalised marks while also showing the Selection status.
About RPF Constable and Constable Ancillary
RPF Constable recruitment process is to fill 4403 Male and 4216 Female Vacancies. The RPF Constable Exam includes two kind of tests, a Computer Based Test(CBT) and Physical Efficiency Test(PET). Candidates who qualify the CBT then take a PET and also go through a Physical Measurement Test(PMT). Then the candidates who make the Final Merit List have to undergo a Document and Medical Verification. The RPF Constable exam is taken by a huge number of candidates, and is held in various Phases.
RPF conducts the RPF Constable Ancillary Exam for 798 vacancies. The RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment is done for posts like Water Carrier, Sweeper, Gardener, etc. It involves four types of tests, namely, the Computer Based Test(CBT), the Physical Efficiency Test(PET), the Physical Measurement Test(PMT) and the Trade Test(TT).
RPF Constable Ancillary