RRB ALP Document Verification 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released admit card for RRB ALP DV 2019. The admit card has been released online, in the candidate login. To download it, candidates need to enter user id and password. Document verification round for RRB ALP is mandatory for Loco Pilot and Technician candidates. In this stage, the board confirms the eligibility claims of the candidates through the documents presented. Those students who pass the document verification are going to undergo the medical exam held at the railway hospitals. Know more details on RRB ALP Document Verification 2019 from this page.
- The RRB has started releasing the schedule of the RRB ALP Document Verification. Click on the links given below.
- RRB ALP DV Admit Card 2019 is now available. Click on the link given below to download.
RRB ALP Document Verification 2019
Click on the links given in the table below to know the schedule of the candidates eligible for the round of document verification.
|RRB||Document Verification Dates||DV Schedule|
|Muzaffarpur||16 Jun – 03 Jul 2019||Click here – Available!|
|Jammu Srinagar||17 Jun – 09 Jul 2019||Click Here – Available!
|Kolkata||20 Jun – 20 Sep 2019||Click Here – Available!|
|Bangalore||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Bhopal||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Bhubneshwar||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Bilaspur||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Chandigarh||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Chennai||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Gorakhpur||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Guwahati||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Ajmer||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Allahabad||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Malda||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Mumbai||To Be Announced!!||Click Here|
|Ahmedabad||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Patna||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Ranchi||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Secunderabad||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Siliguri||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
|Thiruvananthapuram||To Be Announced!!||Click here|
RRB ALP Document Verification Dates 2019
RRB reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidates at any stage of the recruitment process in case a candidate found ineligible. The final selection of the candidates is going to be based on the Medical Examination and verification of the certificates. To know the important dates of RRB ALP Document Verification 2019 check the table below.
|RRB ALP Document Verification||Dates|
|RRB ALP and Technician First stage CBT exam date||09, 10, 13, 14, 17, 21, 29, 30, and 31 Aug 2018|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Exam Date||21 to 23 Jan 2019|
|RRB ALP Aptitude Test||10 May 2019|
|RRB ALP DV Admit Card released on||7 Jun 2019|
|RRB ALP Document Verification Dates||Jun 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download RRB ALP Admit Card for DV Round.
Steps To Download the RRB ALP Document Verification Admit Card 2019
Here is the step by step process, which candidates can follow to download the admit card of the RRB ALP Document Verification 2019.
- First, click on the link given at this page or visit the official website of the RRBs which are 21 in total.
- Then, navigate to the link of the “Document Verification Call letter CEN 01/2018”.
- A login as shown in the image below is going to appear on the screen in which the candidates have to enter the login details user id and password.
- After entering the details, click on the “login” button.
- The RRB ALP Document Verification Admit Card 2019 is going to appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of to carry it on the document verification day.
Steps to Upload the Documents for RRB ALP DV Round 2019
The candidates also have to upload the documents on the RRB zone website for which they have applied. Follow the steps given to below to upload the documents before coming for the round of Document Verification.
- Visit the respective website of the RRB or click on the link given at this page.
- Then, click on the link of ”Click here to upload the relevant documents before coming for Document Verification”.
- The students must keep the Aadhar number and PAN number ready at the time of the filling of the registration form.
- Now, fill the “Registration Form”.
- Enter, the Bank details, Bank Nominee, Document uploads and Confirmation. Candidates must make sure that they upload all the relevant documents in the format.
RRB ALP Document Verification Status 2019
The candidates can also check the RRB ALP Document verification status by clicking on the link given on this page. Through it, the students can know that he or she is eligible for the DV round or not. Students can follow the steps given below to check the status for the document verification 2019.
- Click on the link provide on this page or go to any of the zonal websites of the RRB.
- Now, click on the link of “Click Here for candidate login to view their Score Card”.
- A login window is going to appear on the screen in which the candidates need to enter registration number and password.
- The RRB ALP Document Verification Status 2019 is going to appear on the screen.
- Now, the candidates can check whether he or she is eligible to undergo the document verification or not.
RRB ALP Document Verification and Empanelment 2019
Those candidates who make their names to the merit list are eligible for the Document Verification. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the details given below.
- The Qualification of the Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- The marks of CBT Part A
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on each section. 70% of the weight-age is given to Part A of the RRB ALP CBT 2 and 30% of the weight-age is given to the Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Candidates as many as the number of the vacancies are called for Document Verification. But there is a standby list of as many as 50% of the total number of vacancies as well. The candidates from the ”standby” list are called in case of the non-joining of a candidate, who was selected within the range of the number of vacancies. The final appointment of a candidate is dependent upon the Medical Fitness test held at the Railway Hospitals.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB ALP Document Verification 2019
Candidates can check the pointers mentioned below to know the eligibility criteria for the RRB ALP Document Verification 2019.
- Candidates who will be qualifying all the three stages, CBT, second stage CBT, and computer-based aptitude test will be called for the round of document verification.
- For this round, around 50% of the more candidates than the number of vacancies will be called for the document verification round.
List of Required Documents for RRB ALP Document Verification 2019
Candidates must bring all the original documents and two self-attested photocopies of the same. No extra time is given to submit the documents after the conclusion of the Document Verification day. Many of these documents should be produced by the candidates claiming reservation and from special category. Following is the list of documents one should bring on the Document Verification Day.
|Tenth / Matriculation Marksheet||Date of Birth / Proof of Age|
|Graduation Qualification Degree||Educational Qualifications|
|Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Both sides)||Verification of the candidate|
|Caste Certificate in the prescribed format (SC/ST/OBC)||Stating that candidate belongs to a reserved category (If applicable)|
|OBC-NCL Certificate||Non-Creamy Layer Declaration by OBC candidates in order to claim reservation|
|Income Certificate||Waive off exam fee for Economically Backward candidate|
|Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman||Proving that the candidate was army personnel and is now discharged of duty|
|Medical Certificate||For PwD category candidates|
|Minority Certificate||Proving that the candidate belongs to the minority community|
|Gazette Notification/ Legal Document||In case of the change in name|
|No objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the present employer if the candidate is a serving Government Employee||Claiming that the candidate can get an appointment without any objection|
|Receipt of payment||If payment of the fee has done through SBI / Post Office Challan|
|Domicile Certificates||For candidates belonging to J & K or any other state of where Domicile Certificate is required|
|Self-certification by the Transgender candidates||Proving the identity of the candidate|
|Certificate of Eligibility from Government of India||Proving the status to get employed|
|Decree of divorce/judicial separation and Affidavit||Claiming that candidate has not remarried|
|Death Certificate of the spouse (If applicable)||For widow candidate|
Note: The candidates need to present the documents only in English or Hindi language. In case the certificates are in some other language then one has to present the self-attested translated version of the same.
Format of Documents for RRB ALP Document Verification 2019
The RRB accepts the documents at the time of the document verification as per the format. The format of each of the certificate is given below. Candidates can check it from below.
SC / ST Candidates
Click here to download the SC / ST form.
Click here to download the OBC form.
Waiver of Exam Fee
Click here to download the Examination Fee Waiver Form.
Click here to download the Medical Certificate.
Important Notes Regarding The Document Verification Day
The Document Verification process checks a candidate’s Date of Birth, education, category, name, parent’s name, etc. The RRB does not check the eligibility claims of the candidates at the time of the form filling. It carries out the verification process at the time of the document verification.
There are some important points that a candidate must keep in mind related to the Document Verification Day
- Apart from the offline procedure, candidates are also required to upload the scanned copies of the documents on the Railways portal, i.e. www.rrbdv.in
- All Certificates must be produced either in Hindi or English. If the certificates are not in these languages then a self-attested translated version should be submitted.
- The students must ensure they carry the set of the documents on the document verification day. Failure of the submission of the relevant documents will result in the cancelation of the candidature.
- Candidates claiming Reservation should bring the relevant certificate on the day of document verification.
- The documents should be in a neat condition, without any tear or defect.