Hey Guys! The Board has started the RRB Group D Login 2018. The Login of RRB Group D 2018 has been activated separately by each Railway Recruitment Board, which are 16 in number. We have provided the direct link of the RRB Group D Candidate Login 2018 of each of the RRB zone website. Through the candidate login of RRB Group D, the candIdates can check their application status, exam date or center, download their admit card, etc. The candidates can access the RRB Group D Login 2018 from the link below, by entering the registration number, date of birth, and captcha code. The candidates can read the article below to know more details about RRB Group D Login 2018.
What Activities can be Done Using RRB Grade D Login 2018?
With the help of the RRB Group D Candidate Login, the candidates can complete the following activities:
- Check their application status
- Check the City and Date for RRB Group D computer-based test
- Download the RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card
- Download the SC/ST Travel Pass
RRB Group D Login?
The RRB Group D Login 2018 is just like your Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account login. It was created when you registered for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018. Since the registration has ended, a new login cannot be created now. Candidates who applied can access it from the link on the appropriate link provided below.
RRB Login for Admit Card Download Link
RRB Login for Registration ID
|S.No.||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB’s)||RRB Group D|
|1||RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|2||RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|3||RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|4||RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|5||RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|6||RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|7||RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|8||RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|9||RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|10||RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|11||RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|12||RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|13||RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|14||RRB Patna||Click Here|
|15||RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|16||RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
How to Use RRB Group D Login 2018?
The candidates can complete the following activities by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link as given in the table above for each of the RRBzonese.
- Next, the candidates need to enter details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- After submitting the login credentials, the candidates can complete any of the respective activities.
How to Retrieve Registration Number?
One of the important information required to access the RRB Candidate Login is the Registration Number. In case if you do not remember your Registration Number, you can retrieve it by simply following the instructions as given below.
How to get your Registration Number for RRB Group D Login?
- Click on the direct link as given on this page for the RRB Group D Candidate Login.
- On the Candidate Login page, click on the link “Forgot Registration Number”.
- Next, you need to enter details such as Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Click on the “Submit” button and your Registration number will be available on the screen.
RRB Group D Login for SC/ST Travel Pass
The SC/ST category candidates need to carry the SC/ST Travel Pass authority to avail the benefit of free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass) at the time of travelling. To download the SC/ST Travel Pass through the RRB Group D Login, follow the instructions as given below.
- Click on the link provided in the table above for your respective RRB
- Next, you need to log in by entering details like Registration Number and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Login” button, after which, your Travel Pass will be available
- Download and take its print out.
- You need to carry the print out of the Travel Pass at the time of the traveling.
RRB Group D Login for Downloading the Admit Card
The Board will issue the RRB Group D Admit Card online. The candidates will be able to download their admit card through the RRB Group D Login only. Follow the steps as given below to download the RRB Group D Admit Card.
- Click on the direct link provided in the table above for each RRB.
- Enter login details such as Registration Number and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and your admit card will be available on the screen.
- Lastly, download and take its print out to bring the same on the day of the examination.
Importance of RRB Group D Login 2018
RRB Group D 2018 Login is a mandatory step needed to be undertaken by the applicant, as it requires some important details needed to be filled by the applicant. Also, logging in or the registering oneself under a recruitment procedure is the initial step that needs to be taken to come one step closer to work with the Indian Railways. Candidates need to fill up all the needed personal, educational qualification-related information. Also, it becomes very necessary for the candidate to provide their own working mobile number and email id, as at times the Railway Recruitment Board can communicate some information regarding the recruitment through these means.
RRB and Official Website
In all there are 21 RRBs but for Group D Recruitment 2018, it has been divided into 16. These are as follows and the official website of these are also given below.
|Railway Recruitment Board||Official Website|