RRB Group D 2018-2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the RRB Group D Result for PwBD categories. The score is released over login for which candidates need to enter user id and password. The RRB Group D Document Verification Admit Card is also releasing RRC-wise at the zonal website of RRCs. The Document Verification process for each zonal railway will last for about 3-4 weeks. Only those candidates are called for the Medical round, who clear the DV round successfully. RRB Group D Recruitment 2018-2019 is open for 62907 vacancies. Check selection process, result, and more information on RRB Group D 2018-2019 from this page.
RRB Group D 2018-2019
RRB Group D recruitment 2018 is open for Level 1 post like helper, track maintenance, gateman, etc. The selection of the candidates for recruitment will be done on the basis of CBT, followed by PET and document verification. The selected candidates will fall under 7th CPC pay matrix and get a pay of Rs. 18000, plus allowances. All the important dates for RRB Group D 2018 are as follows:
|Railway Group D 2018||Dates|
|Notification releases on||10 Feb 2018|
|Candidates can apply online for RRB Group D from||10 Feb 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31 Mar 2018|
|Application Status will be available from||11 July 2018|
|Initiation of Test Center, Date and Shift will be available from||09 Sep 2018|
|Link for Mock Test and Downloading of travel authority released on||10 Sep 2018|
|Admit Card for CBT / PET/ DV will be available for download from||13 Sep 2018 onward|
|RRB Group D 2018 Exam Date||17 Sep to 17 Dec 2018|
|Answer key will be available on||11 Jan 2019|
|Answer key can be challenged from||14 to 19 Jan 2019|
|Result will be announced on||04 Mar 2019|
|Issuance of RRB Group D PET Admit Card||10 Mar 2019|
|Update the Bank Account Details||22 Mar 2019|
|Last date to edit the bank details for fee refund||
10 Apr 2019
|RRB Group D PET Result ECoR||20 Mar 2019|
|RRB Group D PET NWR, WCR and SR result dates||25 Mar 2019|
|RRB Group D PET SER result dates||26 Mar 2019|
|Re-issuance of the PET admit card for ECR||29 Mar 2019|
|Dates for Document Verification||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Re-issuance of the PET admit card for NCR||05 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of RRB Group D PET Admit Card for RRC WR||09 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of RRB Group D PET Admit Card for RRC SR||11 Apr 2019|
- Exam Date
- Exam Date, Session, Centre
- Application Form
- Application Status
- Correction / Modification
- Fee Refund
- Mock Test
- Travel Authority
- Admit Card
- Admit Card Status
- Regain Registration Number
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Sample Papers
- Model Papers
- Question Papers
- Best Books
- Maths Notes
- Selection Process
Railway Group D Document Verification (DV) 2019
Candidates qualifying the RRB Group D PET round are going to be called for Document Verification round. In this round, the candidates have to produce documents to prove eligibility. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria are recruited for Group C Level 1 Post. The process of document verification for each zone will last for 3-4 weeks. The medical fitness test is after the DV round for each candidate who passes the round of document verification.
These are the following documents which the candidates need to produce for verification:
- Class 10 certificates
- NCVT (NTC / NAC) / SCVT Certificates
- SC / ST Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee.
- Original Discharge Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Both the Sides).
- Medical Certificate for PwD.
- NOC from Serving Employees.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
- Name Change Gazette Notification and / or Legal Documents.
- Receipt of Payment.
- Self Certification by Transgender Candidates.
- J&K Domicile Certificate.
- Decree of Divorce / Judicial Separation from Court of Law.
- Spouse’s Death Certificate (In Case of Widow).
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during
RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019
RRB has given an option to update the bank account details in order to get the application fee refund. No modification fee is going to be charged to update the bank details. Candidates have to visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB to update the bank details. No correction fee is charged from the candidates to do changes. Candidates are only given a one-time facility to correct their account details.
The candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class categories are eligible for the refund of examination fee of Rs. 250. Such candidates should provide details of the beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz., Beneficiary name, Bank Name, Account No. and IFSC code and the refund of fee will be made duly deducting the bank charges on appearing in the exam.
RRB Group D PET Admit Card 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has re-issued the admit card again as the PET exam for RRC NCR is going to be conducted again due to inevitable technical reasons. The admit card is released in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth to download the admit card for Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The admit card is not sent to the candidates via post or courier.
Admit card is an important document as it acts as a key to enter exam hall so, candidates should keep it carefully till the completion of the recruitment process. No candidate ate allowed to appear for the test without a valid admit card. So, make sure you carry it on the exam day.
RRB Group D PET Result 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has started to announce the RRB Group D PET result for the candidates who have appeared for the Physical Test. The PET Result has been announced over login and in the form of merit list. Candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth to check whether they are qualifying for the document verification or not. However, for some zones, the result has been declared in the pdf format which consists of the name or roll number of the eligible candidates. Only those candidates who clear the PET round will only be called for the round of document verification. As the dates for the PET exam is different for each RRC. So, the result for each zone is going to be released separately.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2019
The admit card of RRB Group D 2018 released online, 4 days before the exam date. Hence, it meant that the admit card for September 17 exam were able to download RRB Group D admit card on September 13, 2018. As per the exam date, candidates can calculate the date for the release of the admit card.
The RRB Group D admit card 2018 is an important document and is needed even after the examination. The admit card has to be carried as a hard copy and with it candidates must also take:
- One photo id card – It can be voter id card, aadhaar card, passport, pan card, etc.
- One passport size photograph – The carried photograph should be the same as uploaded in the application form. The size of it should be 35mm x 45mm.
RRB Group D Answer Key 2019
The final answer key has been released by the RRB. The answer key has been made available to the candidates on March 10, 2019. RRB Group D final answer key is published after the result declaration which was done on March 04, 2019. The answer key is released for the CBT exam held on September, October, November, and December are provided for Shift 1, 2, and 3. Candidates are not given an option to challenge the final answer key.
By the final answer key, candidates can view the no. of question attempted, no of questions correctly answered, no of wrongly answered questions, raw marks, no of questions ignored, prorated marks out of 100, normalized marks, the status of shortlisting, etc.
Before the announcement of the result, RRB Group D answer key has been released by the Railway Recruitment Board. The answer key of RRB Group D 2018 is provided at the login and the candidates can access it by entering user id and password. Each candidate gets to see the RRB Group D 2019 answer key for their unique question paper. The key contains:
- Questions asked in the exam.
- Answer marked by the candidates.
- The correct answer to a question.
Candidates can use RRB Group D Answer Key to predict their raw score in the exam. A facility to submit objections against the answer key will also be provided to the candidates. While submitting objections, candidates will have to submit a document of proof as well.
Railway Group D Physical Test 2019
In this round, candidates have to perform physical tasks like running and weight lifting.
Candidates who have qualified the CBT round are eligible for the next round which is, Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Only those candidates can participate in this round who have cleared the CBT exam. RRC has released the dates for PET zone-wise. To know the dates of Physical test, visit the zonal websites of the RRC. The number of candidates called for PET is 2 times the number of vacancies. Hence, around 1.2 lakh candidates are going to appear for the RRB Group D PET 2019.
The criteria for RRB Group D PET for male and female candidates are as follows:
|Task and Condition||Male||Female|
|Task 1||Carry 35 kg weight for a distance of 100 meters.||Carry 20 kg weight for a distance of 100 meters.|
|Task 2||Run for 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds||Run for 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds|
Important Note: PwD candidates are exempted from PET. However, they need to qualify the medical examination, as prescribed for PwD candidates.
Railway Group D Result 2019
Railway Recruitment Board releases RRB Group D Merit List and Score separately. Both are uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check details about it from below:
RRB Group D Merit List: The merit list of RRB Group D is released a pdf and in it the name and roll number of the qualified candidates are mentioned. The candidates featured in the merit list are those who are called for Physical Efficient Test.
RRB Group D Scorecard: The scorecard of the exam is released for all the candidates in the login. To download it, candidates need to enter user id and date of birth. The details in the scorecard are:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Raw Marks in Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Pro-rata Marks
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
Railway Group Cut Off 2018
In order to qualify the examination, the candidates need to score more than or up to minimum qualifying marks. The minimum marks are as follows:
|Categories||Cut Off Percentage|
Note: The cut off percentage will be relaxed by 02 % in case of PWD candidates.
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018
RRB CEN 02/2018 shows that there are various vacancies in the grade IV posts.
Name of the posts in RRB Group D 2019 for CEN 02/2018
The vacancies have been released for the following posts:
- Track Maintainer / Trackman
- Helpers in Electrical
- Engineering Helpers
- Mechanical Helpers
- Signal and Telecommunication Helpers
Vacancy Details: Check all here the vacancy details here.
Scale of Pay: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Railway Group D 2018 Selection Process
The recruitment of candidates for various posts will be as follows:
RRB Group D 2018 Application Form
- The application process has ended.
Candidates could apply online for RRB Group D 2018 at the official website. The link to apply online was given on the official website of the RRBs. The application form will be divided in two parts. Check how to apply for RRB Group D recruitment 2018 below.
- To register online, you first needed to select the RRB for which you wish to apply for and then you need to enter registration details such as your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhar number, State, SSLC/Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/MATRIC, mobile number and email-id.
- On submitting the registration details, candidates received an OTP through email and SMS. So provide only valid email id and mobile number.
- Now, in Part 1 of the application form, you needed to provide the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, etc. On completion of Part 1 of the RRB Application Form 2018, you can proceed to pay the application fee.
- The application fee could be paid by either Online or Offline Mode.
- In Part 2 of the Application Form, candidates need to Set priority/preferences for posts, only if you are eligible for more than one post, Choose the Exam Language, Upload Images as per the specifications.
- In the online application form, you can also give your consent for sharing the scores obtained in RRB exams with other Ministries/Departments/PSUs and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations.
- Finally submit the application form online.
Application Fee and Refund Policy
The applicants need to pay the following amount for the application fee and order to apply for RRB Grade D 2018.
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
|For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities /Economically backward class||Rs. 250|
|For all other candidates||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: The RRB Group D application fee could be paid through:
- Online fee payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline fee payment through: SBI Bank Challan Payment / Post Office Challan Payment in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Railway Group D 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria of RRB CEN 02/2018 will be recruited. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check eligibility. Indian Railway will check and ensure the eligibility of a candidate during the document verification round.
Railway Grade D Educational Qualification
For Electrical/ Engineering/ S / T Department / Medical and Traffic Department –
- Should have passed Class 10th, OR
- Passed ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or its equivalent, OR
- Hold a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Railway Group D 2018 Vacancy Age Limit (as on June 01, 2018)
The lower age limit for the candidate is 18 years of age. Whereas, the upper age limit is 33 years of age.
|Age Group||Upper limit of Date of Birth (Not earlier than)||Lower limit of Date of Birth (Not later than)|
|UR||OBC||SC/ST||For all Categories|
|18 to 33 years||July 02, 1985||July 02, 1982||July 02, 1980||July 01, 2000|
Upper Age Limit Relaxation in RRB Group D 2018
The RRB also gives relaxation in the Upper Age limit for Reserved categories. The maximum upper age limit for these categories will be as follows:
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence + 3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||UR||10 Years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13 Years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989.||5 Years|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes in Railways who have put in minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells||UR||40 Years of age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||43 Years of age|
|SC/ST||45 Years of age|
|Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institute||Up to the length of service rendered (or) 5 Years, whichever is lower.|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried / Candidates who have commenced Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years||UR||35 Years of age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||38 Years of age|
|SC/ST||40 Years of age|
RRB Group D 2018 Exam Pattern
Earlier, the Board announced that there will be 100 question in the examination. However, now the Board has announced the complete exam pattern of RRB Group D 2018. It is as follows:
- Number of Questions in the Exam – There will be 100 questions in the exam. These will be of multiple choice type.
- Duration of the Exam – Candidates will get 90 minutes to solve the exam. However, PwD candidates will get 120 minute (2 hours) to solve the exam.
- Sections in the exam – The questions in the exam will be asked from Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General awareness and Current
- Distribution of Question – From Maths and Science 25 questions will be asked. From General Intelligence and Reasoning 30 questions will be asked, and from Current Affairs 20 questions will be asked.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every incorrect answer.
The official notification for RRB Group D 2018 Notification for Exam Pattern is as follows:
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus as per which the candidate should prepare for RRB Group D 2018 CBT is as follows:
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science: The questions for this section shall be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10 standard level.
- General Awareness on current affairs: Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Official Websites for RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment
|Name of RRB||Website||Name of RRB||Website|
RRB Grade D Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here