RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 22 May 2019 – Candidates can download the RRB JE Answer Key For 22 May 2019 along with question paper and solutions. After the completion of the exam, the memory based answers and questions are released. The official answer key is available a few days after the completion of the exam. The RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 22 May 2019 can be used to estimate the scores. The marking scheme of the RRB JE 2019 is +1 marks for every correct answer, whereas -1/3 mark for every incorrect answer. Candidates can get to know their chances of qualifying the exam. Check in detail about RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 22 May 2019 from this page.
RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 22 May 2019
The RRB first releases the provisional answer key. Candidates are given an option to challenge the answer key if they are dissatisfied with the answers. After that, the final answer key is released. The candidates can use the answer key and can get to know how well they have performed in the exam.
Candidates can check the memory based question along with the answers of the RRB JE CBT 1 held on May 22, 2019, from below.
How to Use RRB JE Answer Key 2019 to Calculate Scores?
The candidates can get the roundabout of the marks with the help of the answer key, he or she needs to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the RRB which are 21 in total or click on the link given on this page.
- Now, click on the appropriate link of the answer key of the RRB JE.
- The RRB JE Answer Key 2019 is going to appear on the screen in a pdf format.
- Students can match their answers as per it and can get a rough idea about the marks.
- Through the answer key, candidates can get to know their chances of qualifying the exam.
It is important for the students to calculate the marks as per the marking scheme only to get the idea of the marks. Check the pointers given below to know the marking scheme.
- Each question is of 01 marks. Candidates get 01 marks for every correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/3 rd marks are deducted from the total score.
For the convenience of the students, we have provided the formula to calculate the scores.
Total marks = Number of correct answers marked x 1 – 1/3 x Number of incorrect answers marked
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Dates
Candidates can refer to the table below to know the important dates of the RRB JE Answer Key 2019.
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 exam dates||22 May 2019 onwards|
|Release of unofficial Answer Key||On the exam day!|
|Publishing of RRB JE Answer Key 2019||To be Announced!|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
For the railway exams, which is held across the nation, candidates can get both official and unofficial answer keys. Candidates can know the difference between the official and the unofficial RRB JE Answer Key 2019 by referring to the details below.
- Official RRB JE Answer key – The official answer key is available at the official website. The official answer key is authentic and more reliable than the unofficial ones as it is published by the conducting body. It comprises of the correct answers to all the questions.
- Unofficial RRB JE Answer key – This type of answer key is available on Youtube and other social media platforms or memory based answer key in which consists of the questions and answers are by the students who have appeared in the examination. This answer key is published straight after the exam. So, it is not considered a reliable source for evaluating the scores.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the question paper for all the sets. Students who are looking for RRB JE Question Paper 2019 can find it from this page. As the exam is held in 15 languages which are English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. The candidates can get the question paper in all the languages.
How To Challenge RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Now, in order to raise an objection against the RRB JE official answer key 2019, candidates can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit any of the RRB zonal websites or click on the link given on the direct link given on this page.
- A login gets displayed on the screen in which the candidates need to enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, click on the ”Objections Tab”.
- Go through the instructions carefully and choose the question for which you wish to raise the objection.
- Also, state the reason for filing the objection. Then, lastly, submit the objection.
Importance of RRB JE Answer Key 2019
The answer key is significant for the candidates who appear for the exam. With the help of the answer key, candidates can get the estimate of the scores. Students must make sure that they evaluate the score as per the marking scheme only. Through the RRB JE Answer Key, candidates can get to know their chances of qualifying the examination. Students can also get an idea of whether he or she is eligible for the further stages involved in the recruitment process or not.
RRB JE Result 2019
After the release of the final answer key of the RRB JE 2019, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announces the result in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. The result is available in the form of merit list and score. The merit list is released in a pdf format which consists of the names of the candidates eligible for the next round which is CBT 2. The score is available over login for which the candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their scores over login. Only those candidates are eligible for the next round, who obtains the minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
About RRB JE 2019
The RRB JE 2019 recruitment is open for 13487 vacancies. Out of which 12844 vacancies are for Junior Engineer, 29 for Junior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The shortlisting of the candidates takes place on the basis of three stages CBT 1, CBT 2, followed by the document verification. Only those students are eligible for the document verification who secures the pass percentage marks in both the stages of the computer-based test.