RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 29 May 2019 – Candidates can get to know the RRB JE CBT 1 Questions along with answers of 29 May 2019 from this page. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) publishes the RRB JE official answer key after the few days of the completion of the exam. On the basis of RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 29 May 2019, candidates can analyze their performance. Candidates can know the type of questions which are asked in the exam. Know in detail about RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 29 May 2019 from this article.
RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 29 May 2019
The students can file the objection against the answer key if they want to. As per that, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the final answer key. On the basis of the final answer key, the result is announced.
Students can check the memory based question and answers for RRB JE CBT 1 held on May 29, 2019, from below.
Steps To Use RRB JE Answer Key 2019 To Calculate Marks?
Through the RRB JE answer key, students can know the roundabout of the marks. Candidates can follow the below steps to know how to download the answer key.
- Click on the link at this page or visit any of the official websites of the RRB which is 21 in total.
- Next, click on the RRB JE Answer Key link.
- Now, the RRB JE Answer Key is going to appear on the screen in a pdf format.
- By the answer key, students can match their answers and get the estimate of the marks,
- The candidates can also know that he or she is eligible to take part in the further stages of the recruitment process or not.
To calculate the marks, it is important for the candidates to be aware of the marking scheme of the paper. Check the details given below.
- Each question carries 01 marks. So, add 01 marks for every correct answer.
- There is negative marking of 1/3rd marks for every incorrect answer from the total score.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Dates
Know the important dates of the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 exam dates||23 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|Release of unofficial Answer Key||On the exam day!|
|Publishing of RRB JE Answer Key 2019||To be Announced!|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
After giving the exam, the students can download the answer key, As soon as the exam is over, the candidates can get the unofficial answer key. The RRB JE answer key Official is available after the few days of the completion of the exam. Check the detail below to know the difference between both the answer key.
- Official RRB JE Answer key – The RRB JE official answer key is available in online mode at the official websites of the RRB which are total 21 in number. The answer key is released a few days after the completion of the exam. It comprises of correct answers for each of the question. To get access to the answer key, the candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Unofficial RRB JE Answer key – Straight after the completion of the exam, the candidates can get the unofficial answer key of RRB JE. The students can get it from youtube and social media platforms. It consists of memory based questions. These are questions which are by the students who have taken the exam.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
RRB conducts the RRB JE CBT 1 in 15 different languages which are, English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. Candidates can get the RRB JE question paper date-wise from this page. By getting access to the question paper, he or she can know the difficulty level of the paper and questions asked in the exam.
How To File Objection Against RRB JE Answer Key 2019
When the board releases the provisional answer key, candidates can raise the objection. To raise the objection, the candidates have to follow certain steps. Refer to the steps given below.
- Go to the official websites of the RRB or click on the link given above on this page.
- A login is going to appear in which the enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then, click on the ”Objections Tab”.
- Now, carefully go through the instructions and choose the question for which you want to file the objection.
- Also, state the reason for raising the objection against it.
- Lastly, submit the objection.
Significance of RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Answer Key is a crucial document for the candidates who have appeared for the exam as he or she can match the answers as per it. By knowing the marking scheme, students can get the rough idea of the marks. Candidates can know their chances of qualifying the examination. One can also get an idea of whether he or she is eligible to take part in the further recruitment process or not. RRB declares the result as per the answer key. So, it is seen as a reliable and authentic source to calculate the marks.
RRB JE Result 2019
The RRB JE Result 2019 is announced in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB in 2 forms, merit list and score. The result is available after the completion of the exam. The result is declared one by one for all the phases. The merit list is in a pdf format and comprises of roll number of the eligible candidates. It pertains to the roll number of only those candidates who qualify the exam.
However, the score is available over login for which students need to enter registration number and date of birth. The score has raw marks, normalized marks and qualifying status of the student. It is available for the students who have given the exam.
About RRB JE 2019
The RRB JE 2019 recruitment is open for 13487 vacancies for. Out of these, 2844 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (JE), 29 is forJunior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The shortlisting of the students for the posts un the RRB JE is on the basis of CBT 1, CBT 2, and document verification.
To be eligible for the final appointment, the candidates also need to pass the medical test held by the railway administration. For the RRB JE, the students are recruited on the pay scale level 6 of 7th CPC pay matrix with a basic salary of Rs. 35400 along and allowances.