RRB JE Question Paper 2019 – Candidates can get the RRB JE Question Paper 2019 from this page. Students can use memory based questions and answers to analyze their overall performance for the exam. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) also releases the RRB JE Question Paper along with the answers. The questions paper is available at the zonal websites of the RRB which are 21 in total. To download the question paper, the candidates need to enter user id and date of birth. Check complete details about the RRB JE Question Paper 2019 by referring to this page.
Download Here RRB JE Question Paper PDF for Free
Students can also download the RRB JE Answer Key which is significant as he or she can get to know the rough idea of the marks obtained. Click on the links given below to download the RRB JE Question Paper with Answers.
|RRB JE Exam Date 2019||RRB JE Question Paper 2019||Download PDF Here|
|22 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 22 May Exam||Download Here|
|23 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 23 May Exam||Download Here|
|24 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 24 May Exam||Download Here|
|25 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 25 May Exam||Download Here|
|26 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 26 May Exam||Download Here|
|27 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 27 May Exam||Download Here|
|28 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 28 May Exam||Download Here|
|29 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 29 Sep Exam||Download Here|
|30 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 30 May Exam||Download Here|
|31 May 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 31 Sep Exam||Download Here|
|01 June 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 01 Sep Exam||Download Here|
|02 June 2019||Click Here to download RRB JE Question Paper for 02 Oct Exam||Download Here|
What is a memory based question paper of RRB JE 2019? – A memory-based question paper is prepared on the basis of details given by the students who have appeared for the examination. As soon as the RRB releases the question paper, the memory based is replaced with the actual paper.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
The RRB JE CBT 1 is to be held for a total of 12 days. The question paper on this page is uploaded day-wise for the candidates. Students can refer to this page to check the RRB JE question paper and answers. Refer to the table below to know the important dates of RRB JE Question Paper 2019.
|RRB JE Question Paper 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT Exam Date||22 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|The question paper of RRB JE 2019 will be available on||On the exam day|
|Release of RRB JE official question paper||After 02 Jun 2019|
How To Get RRB JE Question Paper 2019
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the RRB JE Question Paper 2019:
- First of all, click on the link given in the table on this page.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Then, the candidates will get the RRB JE question paper along with the answers.
- Candidates can download match their answers and get the estimate of the marks.
Use of RRB JE Question Paper 2019
The first two stages of the RRB JE recruitment are the computer-based tests and the question paper is memory based. Candidates can check the details below to know the importance of the RRB JE Question Paper 2019.
- The RRB JE Answer Key is released officially to know their chances of qualifying the exam and in a memory based paper, it is not that significant till the time the candidate has a question paper to check from.
- With the help of the question paper, students can check the answers straight after the completion of the exam.
- The question paper is crucial for the candidates who have not appeared for the exam yet.
- With it, candidates can get an idea of the type of questions which are asked in the exam.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019
The board also releases the answer key for the students who have appeared for the examination. The RRB JE Answer Key 2019 is available in online mode at the 21 official websites of the RRB over login for which the candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth. Candidates are also given an option to raise the objection against the answer key.
As per the objections raised, the final answer key is released in which no changes are going to be entertained. The candidates can get the idea of the marks with the help of the answer key. Students must ensure that they calculate the scores as per the marking scheme. Although, the candidates should wait for the RRB JE Result 2019 to know the exact scores.
RRB JE Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme 2019
The RRB JE is for the students who always wanted to be a part of railway recruitment. It is important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern as well as the marking scheme.
Examination stages: The RRB JE comprises of three stages the first and second stage is a computer-based test (CBT), the candidates who qualify CBT 1 are eligible to undergo the second stage of the computer-based test (CBT).
- CBT Stage 1: The CBT 1 will have a total of 90 questions for which the candidates will get 90 minutes. Each question is of 1 marks. There is negative marking as well. 1/3rd of the marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
- CBT Stage 2: In stage 2 CBT, the number of questions will be 150 for which the students will get 120 minutes.
- Document Verification: Candidates qualifying the above 2 stages successfully will undergo the document verification in which the board checks the eligibility claims of the candidates. In this stage, the students need to present a set of documents on the specified date, time and venue.
About RRB JE
The railway recruitment board has invited the students who always wanted to be appointed in the railway staff. The total number of vacancies in the RRB JE recruitment is 13487. Out of these, 12844 is for the Junior Engineer (JE), 29 for Junior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The final appointment of the candidates is on the basis of the medical exam held at the railway hospitals.