RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to issue the admit card of RRB Paramedical 2019 for candidates who submit the application form on time. The Admit Card is released in online mode at the official website of the RRBs. Admit card is an important document as it works as a key to enter the exam hall so, candidates should keep it carefully. Candidates should ensure that they carry the hardcopy of the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019 on the day of the exam. Check complete details about RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019 from this page.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
No admit card is going to be sent to the candidates via post or courier. It is going to be available only in online mode. Candidates can check the important dates of the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of admit card for CBT||To Be Announced!!|
|RRB Paramedical CBT dates||1st week of Jun 2019|
Admit Card: The RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019 is going to be released at indianrailways.gov.in
How to download RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
To download the admit card, candidates are required to follow certain steps. Candidates can refer to the points listed below to download the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019.
- First of all, go to any of the zonal websites of RRB or click on the link given on this page to download the admit card.
- Next, click on the appropriate link “call letter” for the CBT exam.
- Click on the Zone preferred and enter your login credentials like registration no and date of birth.
- After entering the above-listed details, the admit card will be displayed on the page.
- Candidates should download it and carry the printed copy of the same on the day of examination.
Details Given on RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
While downloading the admit card, candidates should check that all the details mentioned on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. The following details are going to be mentioned on the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Venue of the Examination
- Complete address of the exam center
- Reporting Time at the exam hall
- Parents name
- Date of birth
- Important Instructions
Note: Candidates are also advised to adhere to the instructions written on the admit card.
Travel Pass for SC / ST Candidates
Candidates belonging to the reserved category SC and ST will also be eligible to get the travel authority to travel by train free of cost. Candidates who will upload their relevant category certificate during the filling of the application form are going to be eligible to get the travel pass. While travelling, candidates are required to show the copy of the admit card along with the category certificate to avail the facility of free travel pass. Candidates must note that the facility has only been provided to the SC and ST category students.
Documents to be Carried for RRB Paramedical CBT Exam 2019
Candidates should make sure that they carry the necessary documents on the day of the exam. In case a candidate fails to bring the relevant documents then he / she will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates can check the documents mentioned below which they need to carry it on the exam day.
- A hardcopy of the admit card
- A passport sized photograph
- A valid photo id proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar card, Driving License, PAN card etc.)
Candidate must make sure that they carry the photo as per the specifications only on the day of the exam. To know the specifications refer to the pointers below.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 35mm X 45mm.
- The photo captured should not be with glasses or a cap.
- Photograph should be clear and of proportionate size.
RRB Paramedical Exam Pattern 2019
It is advisable that candidates should first check the exam pattern and then start their preparation as per it. It is going to be helpful as candidates will be familiar with the scheme of examination.
In order to be appointed for the post, candidates have to undergo three stages as follows:
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
Computer Based Test Exam Details
Duration of the Exam: Candidates will get 90 minutes for the CBT exam. Candidates belonging to PwD Category shall get 2 Hours (120 mins) to attempt the exam.
Number of Questions: It will consist of 100 questions which are going to be multiple choice based.
Sections of the exam: The questions in the exam will be asked from General Awareness, Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, and General Science and Professional Ability.
Marking Scheme: 01 marks will be given for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, ⅓ marks will be deducted from the total score.
To know the subject wise, distribution of the questions check the table given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning||10|
Document Verification: Based on the performance in the CBT, qualified candidates are going to be called for the round of document verification. As per the number of vacancies, 50% more candidates will be called for the document verification. Candidates have to bring the relevant documents for this round. It is mandatory for the candidates to be physically present for the round of document verification. The certificates should be presented in English or Hindi. In case the documents are in some other language then one should produce the self-attested translated version of the certificates.
Applicants must know certain important points related to the admit card. Candidates can refer to the pointers listed below.
- Candidates are going to be intimated about the admit card through SMS or E-mail on their registered contact details. So, candidates should provide their valid contact details while filling the application form.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. So, do not forget to carry the same.
- No admit cards will be sent to the candidates via post. It is going to be available only in online mode.
- No request for the change in the exam center is going to be entertained by the Central Recruitment Committee.
- Applicants must note that mere issuance of the admit card does not confirm the appointment for the post for which candidate has applied.
RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019
After the completion of CBT exam, the answer key will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). It is going to be made available to the candidates who have given the CBT examination. The answer key of RRB Paramedical 2019 will be published in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. To download the answer key, user id and password. Aspirants can cross check their answers and will get the rough idea of marks obtained in the exam. Candidates can also file an objection against the answer key if they are not satisfied with the answers. As per the objections raised, the final answer key will be released in which no changes are going to be entertained.