RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the RRB Paramedical Application Status. Link to check it is given below. To check the RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019, the candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. With the RRB Paramedical Application Status, 2019 candidates can check that their form is accepted or rejected. Candidates whose application is accepted are eligible to take part in the recruitment process. Check in detail about RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019 from this page.
RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019
There is no refund of the application fee of the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 gets rejected. The candidates with positive status will now get RRB Paramedical Exam Date 2019. Click on the link given below to know the form status.
|RRB||Check Application Status Here|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bhubhaneshwar||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Malda||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Patna||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here – Released!|
RRB Paramedical Application Status Dates 2019
To know the important dates of the RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019 refer to the table below.
|RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019||Dates|
|Date for online registration Starts on||04 Mar 2019|
|Date for online registration ends on||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date to pay the fee||05 Apr 2019|
|Release of application status||09 Jun 2019 10:00 AM|
RRB Paramedical Application Status Notice 2019
The board is going to release the application status of the RRB Paramedical on June 09, 2019. A link has been provided on the official websites of the RRBs which is going to be active from 10 AM. The students have to enter the registration number, date of birth and captcha to check the application status. To know in detail, check the notice below.
Steps to Check RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the application status of RRB Paramedical 2019.
- Visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB which is 21 in number or click on the link given on this page.
- Now, navigate to the relevant link of the “Click Here to viewing the application status of the candidates who applied for CEN 02/2019”.
- Thereafter, choose the zone for which the application form has been filled by the candidate.
- Then, enter the registration number and date of birth. After filling up the details click on the “Login” button.
- Lastly, the current status of the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 is going to appear on the screen.
- When the form gets accepted then, the displayed status will be “Your application is provisionally accepted” as shown in the image given below.
- If the application form gets rejected then, the displayed status is negative and the reason for the rejection is also stated along with the status of form.
RRB Paramedical Rejection of Application Form 2019
The rejection list is not released by the RRB. It only releases the application status over login. Candidates have to enter user id and date of birth to check the status of RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019. If the form gets rejected then, the candidate is not eligible to take part in the recruitment process. Also, there is no refund of application fee by RRGB if the form gets rejected.
If the form is accepted then the displayed status is positive. In case of the rejection of the form, the reason for the rejection and the status displayed is negative. Here we are providing the list of reasons which can lead to the rejection of the form. Applicants can check the pointers listed below.
Reasons for Form Rejection:
- Incorrect Specifications of the Photograph: If the photograph uploaded is not as per the specifications laid by the RRB such as photo wearing cap or goggles, the disproportionate size of the photo, unclear photograph, group photo, etc.
- Eligibility criteria: Those applicants who have filled the form without meeting the eligibility conditions will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Submitting more than one application forms: Aspirants who have filled multiple application forms will also lead to the rejection of the form.
- Signature in block letters: The scanned image of the signature uploaded by the candidate is in capital letters then the form will get rejected.
- Incomplete Form: In case a candidate submits the form without filling up the mandatory details then, also the form can get rejected.
- Incorrect details in form: The candidates who fill the wrong details in the application form will also lead to form rejection.
- Debarred List: The name of the candidate comes in the debarred list as per the RRB then it will lead to the rejection of the application form.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
Candidates whose application form gets accepted by the RRB will be eligible to get the admit card. The admit card for RRB Paramedical 2019 is released in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth to download the admit card. Hall Ticket contains important information related to the exam like exam venue, timings of the exam, exam batch, important instructions related to the exam.
Candidates will not be allowed to take the test without the necessary documents such as admit card in a printed format, passport size photograph, and valid photo id proof. So, do not forget to carry it on the exam day. As admit card acts as a key to enter the examination Premises. So, candidates should keep it till completion of the recruitment process.