RRB Paramedical 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the information brochure of Paramedical 2019 CEN 02/2019. RRB Paramedical 2019 Recruitment is open for 1937 vacancies. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of 2 stages, Computer-Based Test (CBT), followed by the Document Verification. The RRB Paramedical Staff 2019 recruitment is open for various posts like Staff Nurse, Dietician, Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, ECG Technician, Lady Health Visitor, Speech Therapist, Radiographer etc. Applicants can apply online from March 04, 2019, 10:00 AM onwards. Check complete details about RRB Paramedical 2019 from this page.
RRB Paramedical 2019
Candidates appointed for this post are going to get the pay scale of 7th CPC. To be appointed for the posts, candidates are also required to pass the medical exam. To know the important dates of the RRB Paramedical 2019, candidates can refer to the table given below.
|RRB Paramedical 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Online application form||04 Mar 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Last date to apply||02 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||04 Apr 2019|
|Date for Online Payment Ends on||05 Apr 2019|
|Final submission of the application form||07 Apr 2019|
|RRB Paramedical CBT exam dates||1st week of Jun 2019|
RRB Paramedical Notice 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has done certain changes in the recruitment process of RRB Paramedical 2019. To know in detail check the notice given below.
RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019
The application form has been released in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. Applicants are only allowed to submit one application form. Multiple submission of the application form can lead to the rejection of the form. Candidates are first required to register themselves and choose the zone for which they wish to apply and fill in the details like name, contact details (email id & phone number), date of birth, parents details, academic qualifications etc. Candidates must note that the offline application form will not be accepted.
After registering themselves, candidates have to login by entering the registration no and password and fill the RRB Paramedical application form 2019. Fill up the application form by entering up the details like gender, religion, minority, age relaxation, upload relevant documents like photo, signature and caste certificate and lastly pay the application fee.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee specified for each category in the table below.
|SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.||Rs. 250|
|Rest of the categories||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI.
- Offline Mode: SBI or Post Office Challan.
Upload Documents: The process of the application only gets completed if you will upload the necessary documents as per the specifications. Refer to the table below:
|Specifications||Photograph||Signature||Caste certificate (SC / ST)|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Dimensions||35 mm X 45 mm||50 mm X 20 mm||__|
|Size||20-50 KB||10-40 KB||50-100 KB|
Refund of Application Fee: RRB will also going to refund the application fee. The refund of the application fee is only going to be done after appearing for the CBT exam
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class will get refund of Rs. 250.
- The remaining categories will get Rs. 400 as the application fee refund.
Note: Candidates are not required to send the copy of application form at RRB.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Salary, Post, Vacancies
Candidates can refer to the table below to know the number of vacancies in each post and salary for RRB Paramedical 2019.
|Post||Initial Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 44900||1109|
|Dental Hygienist||Rs. 35400||05|
|Dialysis Technician||Rs. 35400||20|
|Extension Educator||Rs. 35400||11|
|Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III||Rs. 35400||289|
|Lab Superintendent Grade III||Rs. 35400||25|
|Pharmacist Grade III||Rs. 29200||277|
|Speech Therapist||Rs. 29200||01|
|ECG Technician||Rs. 25500||23|
|Lady Health Visitor||Rs. 25500||592|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||Rs. 21700||82|
RRB Paramedical 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for the various posts which come under RRB Paramedical must ensure that they meet the eligibility conditions and then proceed to fill the application form. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria given below.
Nationality: An applicant must be a citizen of India or a
- Resident of Nepal
- Resident of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who settled in India, before January 01, 1962.
- Person migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, and Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle in India permanently.
RRB NTPC Education Qualification: The academic qualification has been specified below for each post.
- Dietician – B Sc with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics also 3 months internship in a hospital. OR B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition).
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as a proof of Registered Nurse and Midwife having completed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or any other institution or the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc in Nursing.
- Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science or equivalent AND (b) Diploma / Certificate Course of 2 years in Dental Hygiene from a recognized institute by Dental Council of India AND (c) Registered with Dental Council of India AND (d) +2 Yrs of Experience as a Dental Hygienist.
- Dialysis Technician – Bachelors in Science + Diploma in Haemodialysis OR Two years satisfactory in-house Training / work in a reputed institution of Haemodialysis (Upload the Document Proof).
- Extension Educator – Bachelors in Sociology or Social Work or Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education.
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III – B.Sc. in Chemistry as Main or Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Diploma in Health / Sanitary Inspector Or One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector issued by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Lab Superintendent Grade III – B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry or Micro Biology or Life science or B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects, or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), or B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory).
- Optometrist – B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician
- Perfusionist – B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology or in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician
- Physiotherapist – Bachelors in Physiotherapy and Two years of practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- Pharmacist Grade III – 10+2 in Science stream or with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Radiographer – 10+2 in Science Stream with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography or X-Ray Technician or Radiodiagnosis Technology. Bachelors in Science with Diploma in Radiography or X-Ray Technician or Radiodiagnosis Technology
- Speech Therapist – B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy
- ECG Technician – 10+2 or Bachelors in Science having Certificate or Diploma Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology or Cardiology or Cardiology Technician or Cardiology Techniques
- Lady Health Visitor – Completed 10+2 with multipurpose workers course
- Lab Assistant Grade II – Passed 10+2 in Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or Certificate Course in Medical Lab.
Age Limit: Candidates should be of 18 to 35 years of age on 01.07.2019 in order to apply,
To Know the age criteria in detail, check the details given below.
Age Relaxation: Candidates are also going to get the age relaxation as per the category. Check the table below
|Category||Age Relaxation for RRB Paramedical|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen with record of more than 6 months of services:
SC / ST
|Upper age limit + community age relaxation + Number of years of service rendered in defense + 3 years|
|PwBD UR||10 years|
|PwBD OBC-NCL||13 years|
|PwBD SC/ST||15 years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir, domiciled during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989:
SC / ST
|Upper age limit + community age relaxation + 5 years|
|Candidates serving Group ‘C’ or Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and have put in minimum 3 years of service:
SC / ST
|40 years of age
43 years of age
45 years of age
|Candidates working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway.
SC / ST
|Upto the length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower + community age relaxation|
|Widowed or females divorced and not remarried:
SC / ST
|35 years of age
38 years of age
40 years of age
RRB Paramedical 2019 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is going to be done on the basis of three stages. Candidates can check the pointers listed below.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
RRB Paramedical 2019 CBT
It is important for the candidates to be familiar with the examination pattern to do the preparation accordingly.
Type of questions – The questions will be objective type (Multiple Choice Based).
Duration of exam – The duration of the computer-based test is 90 minutes.
Number of questions – There will be 100 questions in the examination.
Subjects: The question in the exam are going to be from General Awareness, General Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Science and Professional Ability.
Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 Marks. 1/3rd marks are going to be deducted for every incorrect answer from the total score.
Candidates can check the table below to know the subject wise distribution of the questions.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Section|
|General Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning||10||10|
RRB Paramedical 2019 Syllabus
It is significant for the candidates to check the syllabus subject wise to get the clarity of the topics which one needs to prepare.
General Arithmetics: Candidates ability to solve numerical questions will be tested in this section. The topics from which questions can be asked are:
- Number systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
General Intelligence and Reasoning: This section is going to test candidates’ skills to solve the logical questions from topics such as:
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding,
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision-Making
- Classification, Directions
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
General Awareness: In this section, the questions related to current affairs and general knowledge is tested. The question will be pertaining to the following topics:
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments
RRB Paramedical 2019 Cut Off
Candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the round of Document Verification. Check the table below to know the cut off marks category wise.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|UR and EWS||40%|
|OBC / SC||30%|
Candidates belonging to PwD category are going to get relaxation of 2% in the marks.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Document Verification
Candidates who are going to clear the CBT exam successfully will be called for the round of Document Verification. This round is conducted to check the eligibility of the candidate that if he/ she is eligible for the final appointment or not. 50% more candidates are called for this round for the standby list. In this round, applicants have to carry original as well as two sets of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
All the documents are required to be presented in English or Hindi language. In case a certificate is in some other language then one should produce the self-attested translated version of the same. Candidates must note that no extension of date will be given to them present the documents. Here is the list of the documents which candidates need to carry on the document verification day.
- Matriculation / High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (As Date of Birth Proof)
- Matriculation / High School Exam Marksheets (Academic Proof)
- Diploma / Degree Certificate (As Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate for EWS category to Waive Exam Fee
- Minority community Document on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper
- Self-declaration and Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen
- J & K domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Legal document in case of name change
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- Receipt or Pay-in-slip if payment is done through offline mode
- Medical Certificate for PWD Category candidates
- Eligibility certificate issued by Government of India
- Death certificate (In case of widow proving that the candidate has not remarried)
- Decree of divorce / judicial separation issued by the court stating that the candidate has not remarried
- NOC (No-objection Certificate) issued by serving employees / Ex-Servicemen or Defence Personnel.
- Minority declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper. (If Applicable)
Books recommended for RRB Paramedical 2019
ESIC Nursing Staff Exam Books Study Materials
RRB Staff Nurse Examination
Health Inspector/Malaria Inspector (Sanitary Inspector & Paramedical Staff) Recruitment Exam Guide
Chinmay’s Paramedical Handbook for Lab Technician
Textbook Of Biochemistry For Paramedical Students
Diploma-Certificate Pravesh Partiyogita Pariksha Para-Medical (Intermediate Stariya)
RRB Paramedical Form Correction 2019
Candidates should be careful while filling the application form. However, after filling the application form candidates can edit the application form. To make the correction in the RRB Paramedical 2019 application form, candidates are required to pay a sum of Rs. 100. Applicants who wish to change their category can also do by paying the fee of Rs. 250 along with the form correction fee of Rs. 100.
There are some details which cannot be changed like zone, Email ID and mobile number. The modification in the application form can only be done twice. Candidates are advised to keep the copy of the revised application form with them after making the relevant changes.
RRB Paramedical Form Status 2019
After the filling of application form, candidates get the option to check the status of the application form. Applicants will get to know that their RRB Paramedical Application Form has been accepted or rejected. The reason for the rejection of the form will also be mentioned in the status of form in case the form gets rejected. There can be many reasons which can lead to the rejection of the application form like the incorrect specification of the form, submission of multiple forms, failing to meet the eligibility conditions, name of the candidate belongs to the debarred list of RRB etc.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
Candidates who are going to submit the application form on time are going to be eligible to receive the admit card for RRB Paramedical 2019. The admit card is going to be made available in online mode at the zonal websites of RRB. To download the RRB Paramedical 2019 Admit Card, applicants have to enter their user id and date of birth. Candidates are not going to receive the admit card via post or through any other medium.
No candidates shall be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. So, do not forget to carry it on the exam day along with a valid id proof and passport size photograph. Reserved category candidates (SC / ST) are also going to be eligible to get the free travel pass by railways to travel throughout the recruitment process. The issuance of the travel pass is only subjected to the submission of category certificate while filling the application form.
RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019
After the completion of the CBT exam, RRB is going to release the answer key for the candidates who are going to appear for the CBT exam. It is going to be helpful for the candidates who are willing to take the exam as they can match their answers and get the rough idea of marks obtained. After calculating the marks as per the RRB Paramedical Answer Key, candidates are going to get to know their chances of getting selected for the further rounds involved in the recruitment process.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
The result for each phase is going to be announced separately in online mode at the zonal website of the RRBs. The RRB Paramedical Result 2019 is declared in 2 forms, merit list and scorecard. The Merit list consists of the names of the shortlisted candidates which is released in a pdf format. Whereas, the scorecard can be downloaded through login who have given the examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to clear all the stages in order to be eligible for the appointment. The final selection of the candidates is going to be done on the basis of a medical exam conducted by the railway administration.
RRB Paramedical Medical Exam 2019
Only those candidates are going to be recruited for the post who will pass the medical fitness test conducted at the Railway hospitals. The medical exam is being held to check that the candidates are fit to carry out the duties for the concerned post or not. Visual acuity standard is an important medical standard of the medical test. Candidates can check the medical standards category wise given below.
- B-1: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without specs (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn.0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work and must clear the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
- C-1: Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without specs. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or doing any kind of close work.
- C-2: Physically fit in all aspects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without specs. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing any close work.
Note: It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the medical exam to be eligible for the appointment of the post.
List of all RRBs – Website
The list of RRBs along with the official website is as follows:
|Name of RRB||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|