SSC JHT Admit Card 20220 – Staff Selection Commission issues the admit card for SSC JHT 2020. To download SSC JHT admit card 2020, candidates can enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth. On SSC JHT admit card 2020, there are some important details mentioned on it such as the name, registration number, paper type, category, exam centre. It is to be noted SSC Junior Hindi Translator admit card 2020 is not sent through the post. To know more about SSC JHT Admit Card 2020, candidates can read this article thoroughly.
Latest: SSC JHT 2020 paper I exam date has been revised. Check below.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card 2020
The Commission releases the JHT Admit Card separately for the paper I and II respectively. Candidates are required to carry the admit card positively to the exam centre as, without it, candidates cannot write the exam. To know more, candidates can check the table given below:
|Release date of admit card||03-07 days before the exam|
|SSC JHT Exam Date Paper 1|
19 Nov 2020
|Release date of Paper 2 Admit Card||To be announced|
|SSC JHT Exam Date Paper 1||31 Jan 2021|
Download Here: Candidates can download SSC JHT 2020 as per the schedule from ssc.nic.in.
Download SSC JHT Admit 2020 Card Region wise
Admit card of SSC JHT 2020 is issued separately by SSC for NR, NWR, CR, ER, MPR, WR, NER, SR, KKR. The candidates can download the admit card from the respective region by clicking on the direct link from the table below:
|SSC JHT Regions||Download Admit card|
|Northern Region (SSC NR)||Click Here|
|Nothe West Region (SSC NWR)||Click Here|
|Central Region (SSC CR)||Click Here|
|Eastern Region (SSC ER)||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (SSC MPR)||Click Here|
|Western Region (SSC WR)||Click Here|
|Nothe East Region (SSC NER)||Click Here|
|Southern Region (SSC SR)||Click Here|
|Kerela Karnataka Region (SSC KKR)||Click Here|
How to Download SSC JHT Admit Card 2020?
There are few steps which candidates have to follow in order to download SSC JHT Admit Card. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
Step 1: Click the link mentioned above or directly visit the official website which is ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: After visiting the website, enter the Roll Number or Registered ID and Date of Birth which you got after the submission of the application form in order to attain the admit card.
Step 3: Click on the “Search Now” button to submit the details. See, if everything printed on it is correct or not and then download it.
Step 4: After downloading the admit card, take a printout of it.
Details Given on SSC JHT 2020 Admit Card
There are some details which are mentioned on SSC JHT Admit Card 2020. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name & Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Date of Birth
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Opted for scribe or not
- Password for Exam
- Exam Venue
- Ticket Number
Documents to be carried in the exam centre
Candidates are required to carry some documents at the time of examination. Check the information given below for the same:
- Any valid id proof such as Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN card / Scool ID /Any other govt. Id proof.
- A printed copy of SSC JHT Admit Card
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2020
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it allows the candidates to prepare in a better way. So, check the exam pattern given below:
- Parts- There are 2 parts in SSC JHT namely Objective Type and Conventional Type.
- Duration of the exam- The duration of the exam for both the parts is 2 hours.
- Negative Marking – There will be a negative marking of -0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Distribution of Questions- Candidates can have a look at the information given below to see the number of questions as per the sections from the data provided below:
|Scheme of exam||Part 1||Part 2|
|Nature of Questions||Objective Type||Conventional Type|
|Mode of Paper||Computer Based||Descriptive Type|
|Subject||i) General Hindi &|
ii) General English
|Translation & Essay|
|No. of Questions||100 questions for each subject||—|
|Max. Marks||200 marks||200 marks|
SSC JHT 2020 Indicative Syllabus
Paper 1 (Computer Based Examination)
The questions in this section are based to test the understanding of the literature and languages of the candidates, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and the ability to write the language in a correct and precise manner. The questions are based on the degree level.
Paper 2 – Translation Essay (Conventional Type)
- This paper comprises of 2 passages for translation – one passage for translation from Hindi to English and another passage to translate it from English to Hindi.
- There is an essay each in Hindi and English to the test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely & effectively.
- The level of the paper is as per the educational qualifications of the candidates.
SSC JHT 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates need to follow some quick preparation tips before appearing for the exam. Candidates can follow some valuable tips given below:
- Revise the basic concepts of English- As English is a major section in the exam, it is advised to be thorough with the concepts of English.
- Revise the basic concepts of Hindi- Hindi is also a major component of the exam, so it is advised that candidates should brush up the basic concepts of Hindi too before appearing for the exam.
- Read and Write- For the essay type questions, it is advised to read the good editorial newspapers and blogs about a certain topic. After reading a topic, try to write thoughts about a topic. In this way, aspirants can practice good writing skills for the main exam.
- Brush up the vocabulary- Now, as the paper contains passages, idioms etc, it is advised to the candidates to start grasping the meaning of new words on a daily basis. In this way, aspirants are able to write in a better and nuanced way.
- Keep an eye on Translation- Make sure that candidates are practising enough to translate the things from English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
SSC JHT 2020 Test Center
Check the list centres from the data given below:
SSC JHT Answer Key 2020
SSC releases the answer key over the official website at ssc.nic.in. The conducting body releases the provisional answer key first and then the final answer key. Candidates can raise objections towards the answer keys if they find any mistake in the answer key by submitting an amount of Rs 100 per question. SSC also publish Question Paper with answer key, so candidates are required to enter their user id and password in order to download them.
After considering the objections, SSC publish a final answer key which cannot be challenged. So, make sure you raise the objection carefully towards the answer key. After the release of final answer key, the Commission publishes SSC JHT Result over the official website.
About SSC JHT Recruitment 2020
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the recruitment for Junior Hindi Translator exam to recruit candidates for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Posts. The shortlisting of candidates is done in two stages of Examinations: Paper -1, and Paper -2. Paper-I consists of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions, whereas, Paper-II consist of descriptive type questions. Qualifiers of Paper 1 and 2, are then put for the Probation Period of two years. during the training, the candidates are trained functionally.
SSC JHT Admit Card 2020 FAQs
Q1. What to do if I have forgotten my SSC JHT login details?
Ans 1. SSC provides the chance to retrieve the forgotten password to login and download the admit card. Aspirants have to click on ‘forgotten password’ and follow the further instructions.
Q2. Where can I get the link to download the SSC JHT Admit Card?
Ans 2. The link to download the SSC JHT admit card activates on the respective regions website. Aspirants can refer to the this page to get latest updates for SSC Junior hindi Translator admit card download.