SSC JHT Admit Card 2019- Staff Selection Commission issued the SSC JHT Admit Card on the official website of the different SSC zones. To download SSC JHT Admit Card 2019, candidates can enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth. On SSC JHT Admit Card 2019, there will be numerous details mentioned on it such as the name, registration number, paper type, category, exam centre. It is to be noted SSC JHT Admit Card 2019 will not be sent through post. To know more about SSC JHT Admit Card 2019, candidates can read this article thoroughly.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator(JHT) Admit Card 2019
The Commission releases the JHT Admit Card separately for the paper I and II respectively. Candidates are required to carry the admit card positively to the exam centre as without it, candidates cannot write the exam. To know more, candidates can check the table given below:
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of SSC JHT 2019 Admit Card for Paper I||3-7 days before the exam|
|SSC JHT Paper 1 2019 exam date||26 Nov 2019|
|Download for SSC JHT Admit Card for Paper II starts from||to be announced|
|SSC JHT Paper 2 exam date||to be announced|
Download Here: Candidates can download SSC JHT 2019 as per the schedule from ssc.nic.in.
Download SSC JHT Admit 2019 Card Region wise
Admit card of SSC JHT 2019 is issued separately by SSC for NR, NWR, CR, ER, MPR, WR, NER, SR, KKR. The candidates can download the admit card from the respective region by clicking on the direct link from the table below:
|SSC JHT Regions||Download Admit card|
|Northern Region (SSC NR)||Click Here|
|Nothe West Region (SSC NWR)||Click Here|
|Central Region (SSC CR)||Click Here|
|Eastern Region (SSC ER)||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (SSC MPR)||Click Here|
|Western Region (SSC WR)||Click Here|
|Nothe East Region (SSC NER)||Click Here|
|Southern Region (SSC SR)||Click Here|
|Kerela Karnataka Region (SSC KKR)||Click Here|
How to Download SSC JHT Admit Card 2019?
There are few steps which candidates have to follow in order to download SSC JHT Admit Card. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
Step 1: Click the link mentioned above or directly visit the official website which is ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: After visiting the website, enter the Roll Number or Registered ID and Date of Birth which you got after the submission of the application form in order to attain the admit card.
Step 3: Click on the “Search Now” button to submit the details. See, if everything printed on it is correct or not and then download it.
Step 4: After downloading the admit card, take a printout of it.
Details Given on SSC JHT 2019 Admit Card
There are some details which will be mentioned on SSC JHT Admit Card 2019. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name & Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Date of Birth
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Opted for scribe or not
- Password for Exam
- Exam Venue
- Ticket Number
Documents to be carried in the exam centre
Candidates are required to carry some documents at the time of examination. Check the information given below for the same:
- Any valid id proof such as Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / Any other govt. Id proof.
- A printed copy of SSC JHT Admit Card
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2019
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it allows the candidates to prepare in a better way. So, check the exam pattern given below:
- Parts- There are 2 parts in SSC JHT namely Objective Type and Conventional Type.
- Duration of the exam- The duration of the exam for both the parts is 2 hours.
- Negative Marking – There will be a negative marking of -0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Distribution of Questions- Candidates can have a look at the information given below to see the number of questions as per the sections from the data provided below:
|Part||Nature of Questions||Mode of Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part 1||Objective Type||Computer Based||i) General Hindi &|
ii) General English
|Part 2||Conventional Type||Descriptive Type||Translation & Essay||200||200|
SSC JHT 2019 Indicative Syllabus
Paper 1 (Computer Based Examination)
The questions in this section will be based to test the understanding of the literature and languages of the candidates, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and the ability to write the language in a correct and precise manner. The questions will be based on the degree level.
Paper 2 – Translation Essay (Conventional Type)
- This paper will be comprising of 2 passages for translation – one passage for translation from Hindi to English and another passage to translate it from English to Hindi.
- There will be an essay each in Hindi and English to the test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely & effectively.
- The level of the paper will be as per the educational qualifications of the candidates.
SSC JHT 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates need to follow some quick preparation tips before appearing for the exam. Candidates can follow some valuable tips given below:
- Revise the basic concepts of English- As English is a major section in the exam, it is advised to be thorough with the concepts of English.
- Revise the basic concepts of Hindi- Hindi is also a major component of the exam, so it is advised that you should brush up the basic concepts of Hindi too before appearing for the exam.
- Read and Write- For the essay type questions, it is advised to read from the good editorial newspapers and blogs about a certain topic. After reading a topic, try to write your thoughts about a topic. In this way, you will be able to practice good writing skills.
- Brush up your vocabulary- Now, as the paper contains passages, idioms etc, it is advised to the candidates to start grasping the meaning of new words on a daily basis. In this way, you will be able to write in a better and nuanced way.
- Keep an eye on Translation- Make sure you are practicing enough to translate the things from English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
SSC JHT 2019 Test Center
Check the list centres from the data given below:
|SSC Region and States||Examination Centre|
|Central Region (CR) – Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad|
|Eastern Region (ER) – Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Kolkata|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR) – Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Bengaluru|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub Region (MPR) – Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Raipur|
|North Eastern Region (NER) – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura||Guwahati (Dispur)|
|Northern Region (NR) – NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Delhi|
|North Western SubRegion (NWR) – Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab||Chandigarh|
|Jammu Srinagar (J&K)|
|Southern Region (SR) – Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana||Hyderabad|
|Western Region (WR) – Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Mumbai|
SSC JHT Answer Key 2019
SSC releases the answer key over the official website at ssc.nic.in. It will release the provisional answer key first and then the final answer key. Candidates can raise objections towards the answer keys if they find any mistake in the answer key by submitting an amount of Rs 100 per question. SSC also publish Question Paper with answer key, so candidates are required to enter their user id and password in order to download them.
After considering the objections, SSC publish a final answer key which cannot be challenged. So, make sure you raise the objection carefully towards the answer key. After the release of final answer key, the Commission publishes SSC JHT Result over the official website.
About SSC JHT Recruitment 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the recruitment for Junior Hindi Translator exam to recruit candidates for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak posts. The shortlisting of candidates is done in two stages of Examinations: Paper -1, and Paper -2. Paper-I consists of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions, whereas, Paper-II consist of descriptive type questions. Qualifiers of Paper 1 and 2, are then put for the Probation Period of two years. during the training, the candidates are trained functionally.