SSC JHT Exam Date 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the exam date of Junior Hindi Translator. It is scheduled to take place in the month of December 2022. The details of the exam date are expected to be released with the release of the notification of the exam on the official website, ssc.nic.in. The notification is expected to be released on 22 August 2022. Candidates must know all details regarding the SSC JHT exam date to schedule their exam preparations properly and pass the exam successfully. This article will provide you with all the details of the SSC JHT Exam Date 2022.
SSC JHT Exam Date 2022
The SSC JHT exam is a two-stage exam to recruit candidates in various Group B posts of translation in different departments/ministries of the Government of India. Below is the table for the important dates:
|Date of notification||22 August 2022|
|Start of application||22 August 2022|
|Last Date of Application||21 September 2022|
|Date of Tier I exam||December 2022|
|Date of Tier-II exam||To be announced|
SSC JHT Exam Date Announced
The SSC JHT is a two-level exam. The first level is an online, Computer Based Exam (CBE) and the second level is a conventional pen and paper exam. The dates of the exam have not been released by the SSC but as per the exam calendar released by the SSC, the exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of December 2022. Below is the screenshot of the exam calendar.
SSC JHT EXAM Admit Card
All the candidates who have submitted their online application before the closing of the application window will be assigned Roll numbers and issued an Admit Card by the Commission for appearing in the Computer Based Examination. Subsequently, qualified candidates will be issued admit cards for paper 2. The admit card will be available to download from the website 5-7 days prior to the date of the exam. Candidates have to carry the printout admit card along with two passport size photos and a valid ID card to the examination centre. Candidates can follow the below steps to download their admit card from the website:
- Go to the website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “admit card” at the top of the page.
- When the admit card page opens click on the desired regional site according to your zone.
- The regional SSC page will open.
- Fill in your registration number or roll number and password or date of birth followed by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the SSC CGL admit card and take a printout for future reference.
What After SSC JHT Exam is Over?
Once the SSC JHT exam is over, a merit list will be prepared by the SSC based on the marks scored by the candidates in paper 1 and paper 2 combined. The candidates whose names will be on the list will be shortlisted for Document Verification (DV) stage. Candidates shortlisted for the DV have to bring the following documents:
- Two passport size recent colour photographs
- original Photo ID Proof, such as
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Id card issued by School/College
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
- Any other photo-bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/State Government.
- Educational Qualification Certificate, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for
- Certificate of experience.
- Caste / category certificate.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate
- No Objection Certificate, in the case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- Requisite Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- Case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death Certificate as the case may be in respect of the first spouse, and photocopy of present husband‟s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- Other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of the applicant‟s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
- Any other document specified in the admit card for Document Verification.
About SSC JHT Exam
The Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) recruitment exam is a national-level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year. The JHT is Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted posts posted under various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations in the Government of India. The exam consists of two papers. The age bracket to apply for the exam is 18 to 30 years.
Ans: SSC JHT takes place in two phases. Paper I consists of General Hindi and General English while Paper II consists of translation and essay tests.
Ans: The duration for both the papers is 2 hours each.
Ans: The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in both Paper I and Paper II.
Ans: Admit card will be available to download 5-7 days before the exam date.