SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2023 is announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). You can know the complete SSC JHT examination scheme here to prepare for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Exam. The exam pattern of SSC JHT indicates subjects, number of questions, marking scheme, mode, duration, negative marking for SSC JHT 2023 question paper. Therefore it is important to know this scheme along with syllabus before appearing in the SSC JHT 2023.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern is as follows for this SSC Exam.
We will update the exam pattern as soon as notification releases. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
Mode of Exam
- The Paper-I exam is a Computer Based Mode Test.
- The Paper-II exam is a DescriptiveTest.
- In Paper-I the questions are Objective Type Multiple choice.
- In Paper-I the questions are Translation and Essay Type.
Number of Questions
- There are 100 questions in Paper-I.
- In Paper-I maximum marks is 100.
- In Paper-II maximum marks is 200.
- Paper-I is of 2 hours.
- Paper-II is of 2 hours.
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.25 for incorrect answers
Check out the following to know more about this exam.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern – An Overview
The important things to remember about this exam are as follows.
|Competitive Exam||SSC JHT|
|Details Here||Exam Pattern of SSC JHT|
|Full Name of Exam||Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Exam|
|Exam Conduting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Full Form||SSC|
|Exam Is For recruitment of||Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator|
|Services Where You Get Job On Its Basis||various Ministries, Departments, Organizations in the Government of India|
|More Such Exams||SSC Exam|
If you have any queries on SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2023, then please ask in comments below.
Leave a Reply