TNSET Application Form 2022 – The application process for TNSET 2022 is now over. Annamalai University releases the admit card for TNSET 2022 for those who submitted the applications at the official website, tnsetau.in. The candidates who are interested as well as satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill their TNSET application form from here on this page. There is no upper age limit for applying for TNSET 2022 examination. Applicants have to pay Rs. 1500/- as the examination fee to complete the process of application. Get here complete information related to TNTET application form 2022 including the process to apply, application fee, and other necessary details.
Latest: TNSET Application process is now over.
TNSET Application Form 2022
Candidates who have a Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks can apply for TNSET 2022 exam online. The important dates related to TNSET application form 2022 is provided in the below table
|Submission of online application||07 Jun 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||07 Jul 2022|
Apply here: Click here to fill TNSET application form 2022.
TNSET 2022 Application Fee
To submit the application form successfully, candidates have to pay the application fee for TNSET exam. Before paying the fee, candidates must check the application fee for their category.
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/Pwd-VI,HI,PH – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to select the payment mode after done filling TNSET application form.
- Exam fee can be paid through online mode – Credit card/Debit card/NET banking.
Status of Application Fee
- The candidates are required to check the application fee status before the final submission.
- If the payment status is ‘ok’ then applicants are blae t take the print out of confirmation page.
- In case the status is not ok then candidates are advised to do these –
- If the fee is paid through online mode and the status is not ok, it means that the transaction is cancelled. The amount is refunded to candidates and they have to pay the fee again.
Documents Required to Fill TNSET 2022 Application Form
Here is the list of documents that candidates must have before beginning with application procedure.
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Educational Certificate
- Payment cards
Steps Of Submission TNSET Application Form 2022
The application form for TNSET releases through online mode only. Candidates can fill the TNSET application form by following the steps given below.
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test (TNSET-2022) must apply online only on the website.
- After filling all the details for TNSET- 2022 application form, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or Net banking.
- The Candidates are strictly advised to upload their Photograph, Name with initial, Name of parents with initials and mobile number accurately and correctly. It is advised to candidates to register their own number because mobile number once registered cannot be changed or used for another candidate. The University will not be responsible for any lapses on the part of the candidates.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online TNSET admit card on the day of examination.
- The candidate is advised to upload the form efficiently as the incorrect submission will not be considered by the university.
Candidate candidature is strictly provisional. For the fact if the admission card has been issued to the candidate and they are allowed to appear in an exam that doesn’t mean that university has accepted the candidature.
General Instructions To Fill TNSET Application Form 2022
Candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online TNSET Application Form:
- The candidate needs to meet up with the eligibility criteria set up for TNSET 2022 before applying.
- Submission of forms only online, no offline submission will be entertained.
- All the details asked must be filled in proper format and if the incomplete form is submitted it will be rejected.
- The Person with Disability (PwD) has to fill the relevant column in the TNSET Online Application Form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank as they do not belong to this category.
- Applicants have to keep a printout of TNSET Application Form (Confirmation Page) for their own record.
- Before uploading photographs and signature for tNSET form, one can check the dimension and sizes.
What After TNTET Application Procedure 2022?
Once the application procedure for TNSET exam is over, admit card for the same is released. Candidates can download their TNSET hall ticket by visiting the official website of Annamalai University. For downloading TNSET admit card, application number is required. No TNSET hall ticket is sent to candidates through post. In TNSET admit card, information related to the exam centre, times for the exam, and important instructions for the exam are mentioned. candidates must appear for the exam as per the exam centre allotted to them.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is conducted by Annamalai University. Only those candidates can apply for TNSET exam who have Masters degree with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category). The exam for TNSET is conducted as an offline exam where the candidate has to mark their answers on OMR sheets. Each question of the TN State Eligibility Test carries 2 marks. However, marks are not deducted for giving incorrect answers in this exam.
TNSET Application Form 2022 FAQs
Ans 1. The link to apply for TNSET Application Form activates with the release of notification. You can visit the official website of Annamalai University for recent updates.
Ans 2. To submit the form successfully, candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- as the fee.
Ans 3. In such case, the conducting body will refund the application fee that is transacted from the account. However, you have to pay the fee again.