Application form of TNSET 2017 is available online at www.tnsetexam2017mtwu.in. Candidates who are satisfy with the eligibility criteria can fill their Application form from here. Candidates are advised fill their Application form on or before the last of application form. There is no upper age limit for applying for TNSET 2017 examination. Candidates have to pay the examination fee to complete the process of application. Get TNSET 2017 Application form complete information here.
Important Notice – Candidates who have successfully submitted TNSET 2017 exam application is given an opportunity to make change in their Exam Location option and opted Subject (as permitted per eligibility criteria notified) as well as to make correction of spellings in respect of candidate name entered. No other corrections allowed. For the above purpose the relevant website interface is available for 5 days w.e.f 06 Apr 2017 (11:00 hrs) to 10 Apr 2017 (17:00 hrs), Click Here.
TNSET 2017 Application Form – Apply Online for Tamilnadu SET
The Candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY’.
- That they have filled their CATEGORY, viz, GENERAL/BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST/ PwD, in the relevant column correctly and accurately.
- That they have filled their Subject and Centre of Examination and Code in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) Candidates have filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD Candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a printout of Application Form (Confirmation Page) for their own record.
Application form for TNSET 2017 Application Form can be filled online from official website. Ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Get TNSET 2017 Application Form here – Click here to apply online for TNSET 2017.
After filling all the details for applying online for TNSET2017, the candidate will have the option to select the mode of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or net-banking.
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/Pwd-VI,HI,PH – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply?
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test (TNSET-2017) must apply online only on the website: www.tnsetexam2017mtwu.in
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below:-
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 30 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
- After filling all the details for applying online for TNSET- 2017, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or Net banking.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.
- Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. Mother Teresa Women’s University will not be responsible for TNSET-2017 work problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.
The Candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that Admission Card has been issued and the candidate is allowed to appear in the Examination shall not imply that the University has finally accepted his/her candidature.