TNSET Application Form 2020 – Mother Teresa Women’ University releases the application form of TNSET 2020 through online process. The dates for TNSET application form are not yet released. Candidates have to visit the official website of Mother Teresa Women’ University. The candidates who are interested as well as satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill their TNSET application form from here on this page. There is no upper age limit for applying for TNSET 2020 examination. Applicants have to pay Rs.1500/- as the examination fee to complete the process of application. Get here complete information related to TNTET application form 2020 including the process to apply, application fee, and other necessary details.
TNSET Application Form 2020
Candidates who have a Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks can apply for TNSET 2020 exam online. The important dates related to TNSET application form 2020 is provided in the below table
|Submission of online application||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of online application||To be announced|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
Apply here: Candidates can fill TNSET application form 2020 as per schedule a motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
The information provided on this page is based on TNSET previous year notification. There is no new notification released for TNSET 2020 by Mother Teresa University as of now. Till the time new notification releases, candidates an refer to this article.
TNSET 2020 Application Fee
To submit the application form successfully, candidates have to pay the application fee for TNSET exam. Before paying the fee, candidates must check the application fee for their category.
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/Pwd-VI,HI,PH – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to select the payment mode after done filling TNSET application form.
- Exam fee can be paid through online mode – Credit card/Debit card/NET banking.
Status of Application Fee
- The candidates are required to check the application fee status before the final submission.
- If the payment status is ‘ok’ then applicants are blae t take the print out of confirmation page.
- In case the status is not ok then candidates are advised to do these –
- If the fee is paid through online mode and the status is not ok, it means that the transaction is cancelled. The amount is refunded to candidates and they have to pay the fee again.
Documents Required to Fill TNSET 2020 Application Form
Here is the list of documents that candidates must have before beginning with application procedure.
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Educational Certificate
- Payment cards
Steps Of Submission TNSET Application Form 2020
The application form for TNSET releases through online mode only. Candidates can fill the TNSET application form by following the steps given below.
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test (TNSET-2020) must apply online only on the website.
- After filling all the details for TNSET- 2020 application form, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or Net banking.
- The Candidates are strictly advised to upload their Photograph, Name with initial, Name of parents with initials and mobile number accurately and correctly. It is advised to candidates to register their own number because mobile number once registered cannot be changed or used for another candidate. The University will not be responsible for any lapses on the part of the candidates.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online TNSET admit card on the day of examination.
- The candidate is advised to upload the form efficiently as the incorrect submission will not be considered by the university.
Candidate candidature is strictly provisional. For the fact if the admission card has been issued to the candidate and they are allowed to appear in an exam that doesn’t mean that university has accepted the candidature.
General Instructions To Fill TNSET Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online TNSET Application Form:
- The candidate needs to meet up with the eligibility criteria set up for TNSET 2020 before applying.
- Submission of forms only online, no offline submission will be entertained.
- All the details asked must be filled in proper format and if the incomplete form is submitted it will be rejected.
- The Person with Disability (PwD) has to fill the relevant column in the TNSET Online Application Form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank as they do not belong to this category.
- Applicants have to keep a printout of TNSET Application Form (Confirmation Page) for their own record.
- Before uploading photographs and signature for tNSET form, one can check the dimension and sizes.
What After TNTET Application Procedure 2020?
Once the application procedure for TNSET exam is over, admit card for the same is released. Candidates can download their TNSET hall ticket by visiting the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University. For downloading TNSET admit card, application number is required. No TNSET hall ticket is sent to candidates through post. In TNSET admit card, information related to the exam centre, times for the exam and important instructions for the exam is mentioned. candidates must appear for the exam as per the exam centre allotted to them.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is conducted by Mother Teresa Women’s University. Only those candidates can apply for TNSET exam who have Masters degree with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category). The exam for TNSET is conducted as an offline exam where the candidate has to mark their answers on OMR sheets. Each question of the TN State Eligibility Test carries 2 marks. However, marks are not deducted for giving incorrect answers in this exam.