Application form of TNSET 2018 has been available online on www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in/. The Candidates who are interested as well as satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill their Application form from here on this page. Candidates are advised to fill their Application form on or before the last date of application form. There is no upper age limit for applying for TNSET 2018 examination. Candidates have to pay the examination fee to complete the process of application. So, the candidates whoever are interested in applying for TNSET 2018, then don’t they can get complete information regarding application form here.
TNSET 2018 Application Form
The Application process for TNSET 2018 has been started from December 18, 2017. Candidates who are eligible can apply from the link given below. The important dates related to application form is disclosed, to check it from the below table
|Submission of online application||18 Dec 2017|
|Last date of submission of online application||09 Jan 2018|
|Examination Date||04 March 2018|
- General – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/Pwd-VI,HI,PH – Rs. 500/-
Steps Of Submission Of Form
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test (TNSET-2018) must apply online only on the website: www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
- After filling all the details for applying online for TNSET- 2018, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or Net banking.
- The Candidates are strictly advised to upload their Photograph, Name with initial, Name of parents with initials and mobile number accurately and correctly. It is advised to candidates to register their own number because mobile number once registered cannot be changed or used for another candidate. The University will not be responsible for any lapses on the part of the candidates.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.
- The candidate is advised to upload the form efficiently as incorrect submission will not be considered by university.
Candidate candidature is strictly provisional. For the fact if the admission card has been issued the candidate and they are allowed to appear in exam that doesn’t mean that university has accepted the candidature.
General Instructions To Fill Form
Candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- The candidate need to meet up with the eligibility criteria setup for TNSET 2018 before applying .
- Submission of forms only online, no offline submission will be entertained.
- All the details asked must be filled in proper format and if incomplete form is submitted it will be rejected.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) Candidates have filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD Candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a printout of Application Form (Confirmation Page) for their own record.
- Before uploading photographs and signature, one can check the dimension and sizes on www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
Application form for TNSET 2018 Application Form can be filled online from official website. Ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
After filling all the details for applying online for TNSET2018, the candidate will have the option to select the mode of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or net-banking.