TNTET Answer Key 2019 are released at trb.tn.nic.in after exam. They are separately released for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Within TNTET Answer Key, there are correct answers of all questions asked in exam. Candidates who have appeared in the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test can now use them to calculate marks. For every correct answer, you get 1 mark. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB), the exam conducting body, first releases tentative key, and then final key. Candidates can send objections against tentative key. Result of TNTET 2019 is then as per final answer key. Get here complete details of TNTET Answer Key 2019 such as date, how to check, raise objections, and related details.
TNTET Answer Key 2019
If any question is deleted, then all candidates get 1 mark for it. Know the schedule of exam and TNTET 2019 answer key availability from table below.
|TNTET 2019||Important Dates|
|TNTET Paper I Date
TNTET Paper II Date
|08 Jun 2019
09 Jun 2019
|Availability of TNTET Answer Key 2019||09 Jul 2019|
|Publication of final TNTET Answer Key||20 Aug 2019 – Paper I
21 Aug 2019 – Paper II
Final Answer Key:
|Paper 1||Click Here|
|Paper 2||Click Here|
Tentative Answer Key:
|Paper 1||Click Here||Click Here|
|Paper 2||Click Here||Click Here|
Official Website trb.tn.nic.in.
Download TNTET Answer Key 2019 and Question Paper Here
Now that exam is over, candidates can download TNTET solutions and question papers here. Several teachers, educators, and coaching centers have published unofficial answer key after exam. They are extremely helpful for the lakhs of teaching aspirants to assuage their worries on how well they performed.
|Name of Paper||Answer Key||Question Paper|
|TNTET 2019 Paper 1||Click Here||Click Here|
|TNTET 2019 Paper 2 – English||Click Here||Click Here|
|TNTET 2019 Paper 2 – Mathematics and Science||Click Here||Click Here|
Who have released unofficial TNTET Answer Key 2019?
- Different coaching centres have release unofficial answer key of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test after exam. They are published in PDF format.
- In addition, individuals have also released solutions them in form of YouTube videos.
- AglaSem has curated best and most authentic TNTET Answer Keys and provided them on this page.
TNTET Answer Key 2019 – Paper 1
Child Development and Pedagogy
Language I – Tamil (Qs 31 to 60)
Language II English (Qs 61 to 90)
EVS (Qs 121 to 150)
TNTET Answer Key 2019 – Paper 2
Science and Mathematics
By Sri Balaji Academy
TNTET Official Answer Key 2019 By TRB
Exam conducting body of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test is TN TRB. TN TRB stands for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board. Besides conducting exam, it is also responsible for issuance of official answer keys. Therefore official TNTET Answer Key 2019 shall be released by TN TRB.
When will TN TRB issue official answer key of TNTET 2019?
There is no fixed date for publication of official answer key. Usually it takes a little time for them to release after exam.
Last time timeline was as follows:
- TNTET was held on 29 and 30 April.
- Answer key was first released on 22 May.
- Candidates could submit objections until 27 May.
- Result of TNTET along with final answer key was released on 30 June.
Therefore it is expected that TNTET 2019 Official Answer Key could be released within 3 weeks of exam.
How to challenge TNTET Answer Key 2019?
Candidates get a limited period of time to challenge answer key. Exact process for challenging them will be known when answer key is out. Until then, here are expected pointers for the same on basis of last time exam.
- TN TRB will publish tentative answer key after exam.
- Candidates can raise objections against tentative answer key.
- Candidates must do so along with supporting materials.
- Around 5 days time is given to submit objections.
- Evidence to support claims shall only be established books and text books.
- If any candidate submits objection after last date then his/her objection will not be considered.
TNTET Answer Key 2019 Challenge Important Instructions
- Ensure that you are checking TNTET Answer Key 2019 of Paper 1 or TNTET Answer Key 2019 of Paper 2 as per paper you actually appeared in.
- Also ensure that you are checking TNTET Answer Keys 2019 of that question paper set which you got in exam hall.
- Also make sure that you are checking answers of that language only, or that subject only that you opted for and attempted.
- During comparing your answers and answer key answers, check that you looked at correct column and row of TNTET answer key.
- If you feel any question or answer has error, refer reputed books or text books.
- Validate your doubts from proper books.
- Only when you are absolutely sure that your doubt is valid, refer TNTET 2019 Answer Key challenge format.
- Compose your challenge in dispute format provided.
- Submit challenge within deadline.
TNTET Final Answer Key 2019
- After candidates submit objections on tentative key, then TN TRB submits it to a panel of experts.
- Subject matter experts then look into all objections and cross check which one are valid.
- Thus, a list of questions are determined whose answers are changed or question is deleted.
- On basis of such findings, final answer key of TNTET 2019 is released.
- Final answer key contains corrected answer as well as deleted questions.
- Candidates cannot raise objections on final answer key.
Significance of TNTET Answer Key 2019
- First and foremost, it tells correct answers.
- Candidates who have appeared in TNTET 2019 can benefit form it by knowing answers.
- Also, they can calculate marks as per it.
- Such candidates who are preparing for future Teacher Eligibility Test can also benefit from it. They can use TNTET 2019 Question Paper and Answer Keys to practice.
- Publication of official answer keys by TN TRB makes the examination process fair and transparent.
- By allowing candidates to submit objections to tentative keys, errors are further eliminated.
- It is further ensured by objection raising process, that no candidate gets less marks due to error in question paper or answer key.
- As TN TRB also releases final answer key, candidates know exactly where they lost marks and where they got marks.
How to use TNTET Answer Key 2019 To Calculate Marks?
With the answer key in hand, candidates have to next calculate their marks. To do that, they can follow these steps:
- Open your question paper.
- Open answer key of TNTET 2019 of that paper and that set, which you got.
- Now check what answer you marked for question 1.
- Then check what answer is marked in answer key for question 1.
- Then mark your question as correct if your answer matches with answer key answer. Otherwise, mark it as incorrect.
- Repeat this step for all questions.
- When you have done it for all questions, then count total number of correct answers.
- Now use marking scheme to know your marks.
Marking scheme of TNTET 2019
- Correct answer: +1
- Incorrect answer: 0
- Unattempted question: 0
Marks obtained in TNTET 2019 = Number of correct answers * 1
Therefore, marks in exam equals number of correct answers. There is no value of incorrect answers. They are not even used in tie breaking process when it comes to teacher recruitment.
Contents Of TNTET Answer Key 2019
As mentioned above, TNTET Answer Key contains correct answers of all questions asked in exam. Depending upon language chosen by candidate in Paper 1 and 2, and subject chosen in Paper 2, only questions of attempted language and attempted sections should be checked. Also pay attention to the question paper set / code. Answer key of each set / code is different.
Contents of answer key is simply correct answer of all questions. See exam pattern below to know how many questions exist, and therefore how many corresponding answers are there in answer key.
TNTET 2019 Qualifying Marks
Candidates who obtain 60% and above in the TNTET (Paper I, Paper II) Examination are issued TNTET (Paper I / Paper II) Pass Certificate.
However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A), ST and Person with Disability.
Therefore those who are securing 90 marks out of 150 are qualified, or those belonging to above-mentioned reserved categories after getting 5% relaxation are eligible to get passing certificate.
TNTET Result 2019
- TN TRB shall declare result of TNTET 2019 on basis of final answer key.
- The board is responsible for computerized scanning of answer sheets of all candidates.
- Then answers marked are compared with final answer key.
- Candidates get marks for correct answers and in this way their merit is compiled.
- On basis of such calculations, TN TRB releases TNTET Result.
- At the same time, the board may reject candidates whose details marked in OMR sheet are incomplete or incorrect.
- Candidates must keep roll number, same as in hall ticket of TN TET 2019 ready, in order to check result.
- Then those who qualify can login with same details for downloading call letter for document verification.
Website for declaration of TNTET Result 2019: http://trb.tn.nic.in/
Date of declaration of result: Not fixed.
Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate
Teaching aspirants must have Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate in order to be eligible to apply for teacher recruitment. Such candidates who qualify exam by obtaining cut off marks, or relaxed cut off marks if they belong to reserved category, are issued eligibility certificate. However, holding TET certificate does not endow any rights for appointment. To get a job, candidates should undergo requisite teacher recruitment process of state / district / institution.
TET Certificate will be valid for a period of 7 years.
Candidates must keep their certificate safely as it will always be required to pursue teaching profession in Tamil Nadu.
If you have any queries regarding TNTET Answer Key 2019, please ask in comments below.