West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2019-2020 – The answer key to the question paper will be released on the official website which is (wbpolice.gov.in). It is released for all the sets of the question paper and is released after the conduction of the examination. The answer key is released only for the objective type of question paper. No answer key is released for the Final Combined Competitive Examination. For more information on West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2019-2020 refer to this page.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2019-2020
The answer key is a pdf file which can be downloaded into the device. The result is calculated on the basis of the answer key. The complete schedule for West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2019-2020 is given below.
|Exam Date (Preliminary)||22 Nov 2020|
|Unofficial answer key||Right after the exam|
|Answer Key||To be announced!|
Answer Key: West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2019-2020 will be available at wbpolice.gov.in.
How to Download the West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2019-2020
The answer key for preliminary examination of WBP SI Recruitment is available online only so it need to be downloaded from the official website. The answer key contains the question number and the respective answers. The steps to download the answer key is given below.
- Visit the official website or click the link provided above.
- In the page look for the dedicated link provided to download the answer key.
- The answer key is a pdf file. Open the file by clicking the relevant link. You can download the file into your device also.
- Final step is to take a print out of it.
How to Use the Answer Key?
The answer key is used to calculate the marks before the declaration of result and to get an idea about the performance in the exam beforehand. The candidates preparing for the next year also make use of the answer key to check their answers against the question paper they solve for practice. The method to calculate the marks depends on the marking scheme and the exam pattern. The answer key for West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Preliminary examination only which will be conducted on the date mentioned on the admit card. No answer key is released for the Final Combined Competitive Examination. The marking scheme and the exam pattern is given below.
Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme (Preliminary Examination)
Type of Test – Either OMR based or MCQ type based on the number of applicants and other administrative factors.
Duration – 90 minutes.
Total Marks – 200
The Marks Distribution for each of the subjects out of the 200 is given below.
|Logical & Analytical reasoning||50|
The distribution of the total number of questions are as follows.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Logical & Analytical reasoning||25|
The steps to calculate marks using the answer key are given below.
- The first step is to check the marking scheme. The candidates are awarded marks for correct answer and deducted for wrong answers.
- Now you need to add the marks scored due to correct answers. The marks allocated for each questions is mentioned in the question paper. Add the respective marks of each question for each correct one.
- Now add the marks marks due to incorrect answers. For each correct answer marks equivalent to the 1/4 of the allocated marks to that questions need to be deducted.
- Now subtract the negative marks due to incorrect answers from the marks due to correct answers. You got your final score.
Significance of Answer Key
The answer key is released to give a chance to the candidates to check their performance and also to give their opinion if any of the answer(s) is found to be untrue. The objections will be made available on the site same as where the application form is released. This practice helps in increasing the transparency in the recruitment process. The important points regarding the answer key are given below.
- The official answer key is released on the official website (wbpolice.gov.in).
- The official answer key is the only reliable answer key and should be used for calculating marks.
- The unofficial answer key is the answer key published by the coaching institutes or the subject matter experts. This can be used for getting an idea about the question paper but these should not be used for calculating the marks.
- The unofficial answer key is released almost immediately after the conduction of the exam. However the official answer key is released as per the schedule.
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Result 2019-2020
The result is released for each of the stages of the recruitment. The result of the preliminary examination is released first and then for the PMT, PET, Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test. The result will be available on the official website (wbpolice.gov.in). The PMT & PET qualifying candidates are called for the Final Combined Competitive Examination which is a descriptive type examination. the candidates qualifying this also is called for the personality test. The final result is formulated by taking into consideration the total marks obtained in the three papers of Final Combined Competitive Examination and the marks obtained in the Personality Test.
The candidates who have failed to secure minimum pass mark in the personality test will not be considered for selection. The preliminary exam, PMT and PET all are only qualifying in nature and plays no role in the final result formulation.
Leave a Reply