Assam High school TET Admit Card 2022- The Assam government publishes the Assam High School TET 2022 hall ticket on the official website, ssa.assam.gov.in. Candidates must enter their application number/username and password in order to download the admission card. Hard copies of the Assam High School TET admit card 2022, picture ID proof, and a blue or black pen are required to be brought to the test centre. Read the article below for details on the Assam high school TET admit card 2022, including how to download it, what to bring to the exam venue, and the zones.
Assam High School TET Admit Card 2022
The examination zones for Assam high school TET 2022 are communicated via the admit card. It is proof of the candidate’s provisional eligibility to take the exam. The predicted dates for the Assam High School TET admit card 2022 are listed in the table below
|Issuance of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of examination||To be announced|
Download admit card: Candidates can get Assam HS TET Admit Card 2022 on ssa.assam.gov.in as per schedule.
How to download admit card of Assam High school TET 2022
The Assam high school TET admit card releases online on the official website. Follow the steps below to get your Assam High School TET Admit Card 2022:
Step 1-The first step is to go to ssa.assam.gov.in.
2nd Step – Scroll down and select Teacher Eligibility Test from the drop-down menu.
Step 3- Locate and click on the link to download the Assam High School TET Admit Card 2022.
Step 4- Correctly enter the required Login credentials and click Login.
5th Step- Save a copy of your admit card and make copies of it.
Forgot Assam High School TET Login details
Candidates can use the processes outlined below to regain their application number or password if they forget them.
How to get Assam High School TET password?
- 1st step: Follow the above-mentioned instructions to go to the login page.
- 2nd step: To regain password, click the ‘forgot password’ link.
- 3rd step: The third step is for candidates to submit their application number and mobile number after clicking on that link.
- 4 step: Select the ‘retrieve password’ option.
- The password is provided to the registered mobile number in the fifth stage.
How can a candidate get Assam high school TET application number?
- 1st step: Go to the main login page by following the instructions above.
- 2nd step: To obtain the application number, click the ‘forgot application number’ link.
- 3rd step: The third stage is for candidates to input their mobile number and date of birth after clicking on that link.
- 4th step: Select ‘check application number’ from the drop-down menu.
- 5 step: The application number is then displayed on the screen in the fifth stage.
Details mentioned in the Assam High school TET admit card 2022
The following information can be seen on the hall ticket for the Assam high school TET 2022 examination:
- The applicant’s name
- Language medium that candidate has chosen .
- The examination schedule
Things to carry to Assam High School TET Exam Centre
The following is a list of items that applicants must bring to the examination hall/center. Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam unless they have these documents.
- Admit card in hard copy.
- Pencil: blue or black
- Candidates may bring any of the photo ID proofs listed below.
- Aadhar card, PAN card, voter card, the Indian government issues proof of identity in the form of a passport.
Assam High School TET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Assam high school teacher eligibility examination is as follows. Candidates can review the pattern and prepare before the exam.
- In the Assam high school TET, candidates must answer multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- the total number of questions: There are 200 questions in the Assam high school TET.
- The maximum number of questions on the Assam high school TET question paper is 200.
- Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, and English are the four languages on the question paper.
- The following is the marking scheme: For each correct answer, you will receive a bonus point.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|Paper I||General English, Basic Numerical, Pedagogy and Assam and its people||100||100|
|Paper II||Candidates have to choose one of the three options as per suitability|
A – Exclusively commerce-related
B – Exclusively Science related
C –General Studies and Current Affairs
Read more: Assam High School TET Syllabus
What After Assam High School TET Admit Card is Out?
On the official website, ssa.assam.gov.in, the answer key for the Assam high school Teacher Eligibility Test is released after the exam is over. Even before the Assam HS TET Result is released, one can utilise the Assam HS TET answer key to estimate the tentative exam result. Candidates can utilise the marking scheme of +1 mark for each correct answer to obtain their predicted exam score. Read this article to the end for more information on the Assam high school TET answer key 2022, including how to get the answer key and how to calculate your anticipated score.
The exam for Assam high school teacher eligibility will be conducted by the Assam government (TET). It is not a recruitment exam; rather, it is used to determine candidates’ eligibility for employment as post-graduate teachers in the state. In order to apply, candidates must have a PG degree with a minimum of 50% and a B.Ed degree. In addition, the minimum age to apply for the Assam high school TET is 21 years old on the day of the appointment. Only after both portions of the examination have been passed is a candidate chosen. After qualifying, the selected candidates are given a certificate that is valid for seven years.
Ans: To download the admit card for the Assam high school TET, candidates must enter their application number or user name and password.
Ans: Candidates must go to the official website and click on either ‘link 1’ or ‘link 2’. Enter your application number and password after that. After that, the admit card appears on the screen
Ans: Admit cards are only issued online through the ssa.assam.gov.in website. Candidates must get it from this link.