Assam Special TET 2021 – Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) has releases Assam Special TET admit card 2021 online at sebaonline.org. The Assam Special TET admit card was out on February 15, 2021. Earlier to this, Call Letters for the same were scheduled to release on February 10, 2021. Moreover, the Assam Special TET 2021 Exam Date is scheduled for February 28, 2021. SSA Assam conducts the Assam Special TET exam. Aspirants who have graduation degree with B.Ed can apply for Assam Special TET Exam. Get complete details on Assam Special TET 2021, exam pattern, eligibility, qualifying marks below.
Latest: The Assam Special TET admit card is now available. Click here to download.
Assam Special TET 2021
The exam for Assam Special TET has announced for contractual employees engaged from time to time or those presently working under the various intervention of SSA, Assam. Check the important dates for the Assam Special TET 2021 from the table below.
|Start date of application form||20 Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 Jan 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||30 Jan 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date|
15 Feb 2021
|Assam Special TET 2021 Exam date||28 Feb 2021|
|Answer Key Release date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Assam Special TET Admit Card 2021
The admit card for Assam Special TET releases online through the official website, sebaonline.org. Candidates who successfully submit an online application can download it from the official website. They require the application number snd password to log in and download the call letter. Aspirants have to carry the hard copy of the Asam Special TET admit card to the exam centre. Along with this, they have to carry it with the photo ID proof, and blue or black pen with them to the examination centre. Aspirants can check the exam date, exam centres, reporting time and important instructions from the admit card only.
Assam Special TET Exam Pattern 2021
Aspirants can check the scheme of examinations for Assam Special TET below.
- Mode of questions: Online examination/ Offline examination
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Duration of examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Maximum marks: 150 marks
- Marking scheme:
- +1 marks for every correct answer
- No negative marking.
Distribution of questions
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 questions||30 marks|
|Language -I |
Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Manipuri, Bodo, Garo, Karci, Nepali, Hmar (compulsory any one)
|30 questions||30 marks|
|30 questions||30 marks|
|Mathematics||30 questions||30 marks|
|Environmental Sciences||30 questions||30 marks|
Assam Special TET 2021 Qualifying Marks
To qualify the exam, aspirants have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks for Assam special TET. Check the category-wise Assam Special TET below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Other candidates||60% marks (90 marks out of 150 marks)|
|Sc/ ST (hills)/ ST (Plain)/ Bc/ MOBC/ PWd (PH)||55% marks (83 marks out of 150 marks )|
Assam Special TET 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates have to select one exam centres for appearing for Special TET while applying. So, candidates can check the Assam Special TET test centres below.
|South Salmara Mankachar|
Assam Special TET 2021 Notification
SSA Assam has released the official notification for the Assam Special TET exam. Candidates can check the eligibility, exam centres, exam pattern and every important detail in the notification. Check snapshot of the entire notification below.
Assam Special TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria for Assam Special TET before they apply online. Check the eligibility criteria for the Assam state special TET 2021 below.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- They must have worked/ are presently working as the teacher under various interventions of SSA Assam. Aspirants should also have Unique ID
- 12th class with 50% marks and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- 12th class with minimum 50% marks an 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- 12th class with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
ORlick on the link “online application for Special TET”.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks an Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
Assam Special TET 2021 Application Form
The application form for Special TET takes place online through the official website. Eligible candidates can check how to submit Special TET application form 2021 below. Also, the direct link to submit Assam Special TET 2021 Application Form here.
Click here to submit Assam Special TET 2021 Application Form
- Go to the official website of SSA Assam, ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Now, click on the link “online application for Special TET” available on the website.
- Register and start submitting the online application form.
- Hereafter, upload certain documents – photograph, signature, professional qualification mark sheet, admission slip of ongoing professional course (for those pursuing D.El.Ed).
- Proceed to make the payment of the requisite application fee.
- Before the final submission, take a print out of the Assam Special TET application form.
|General category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST(P)/ ST (H)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD (PH)||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of payment
- The non-refundable application fee can only be paid using the online mode – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Assam Special TET Result 2021
SSA Assam releases the Assam Special TET result online at ssa.assam.gov.in. Candidates can check their respective result for Special TET exam without login. The Assam Special TET result releases in PDF format. It contains details such as the roll number of the qualifying candidates. There will be no verification of documents after Assam Special TET result declaration. However, the documents of TET qualifying applicants are verified during the time of teacher engagement.
About SSA Assam
Axom Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA) is state-level recruitment and exam conducting body of Assam. The mission of SSA Assam is to create an opportunity for the state to develop its vision of elementary education. SSA Assam allows candidates to learn about and master the natural environment. It helps students to inculcate value-based learning.
Official website: ssa.aasam.gov.in
Ans 1. Candidates have to obtain minimum 60% marks (55% for reserved category).
Ans 2. To apply, aspirants must have graduation degree with B.Ed to apply for Assam Special TET.
Ans 3. No. There is no negative marking in the Special TET exam.