|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released third recruitment notification in the year 2017. DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for notification number 03/2017 invites online applications for Warder, Grade II DASS, Asst Superintendent, Matron, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant. Total number of vacancies are 835. An online application form is being released on 1 November 2017 so that candidates who are eligible and interested in DSSSB Recruitment 2017 can apply online. Applications submitted beyond the last date shall not be accepted. DSSSB is conducting recruitment exam for the purpose of selection. Get here complete details of DSSSB 03/2017 Recruitment Notification for 835 vacancies, including dates, application form, eligibility, age limit, admit card, result, cut off.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017: Warder, Grade II DASS, Other Posts
DSSSB is conducting recruitment exams for post codes 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87. They are respectively for Grade II DASS, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Matron, Warder. Check important dates for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for Warder, Grade II DASS and other posts here.
|DSSSB Warder, Grade II DASS, Asst Superintendent 2017 recruitment notification released on||24 Oct 2017|
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online process starting||01 Nov 2017|
|Last date to apply online||21 Nov 2017|
|Other dates such as of admit card, exam, result will be updated as and when they made available by DSSSB|
Candidates must note important dates of recruitment. One can take necessary actions as per these dates. Such as they should submit application form before last date, download admit card when available, attend exam as per schedule, and check result.
DSSSB 03/2017 Notification
The first thing that one needs to see is complete recruitment notification released by DSSSB. With notifications being available online it is really convenient for all interested candidates to view it anytime anywhere. DSSSB Recruitment 2017 notification number 03/2017 is available as a PDF file.You can read it completely here. Otherwise you can also download it from link given below.
Download here: Click here to download DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2017 (03/2017) for 835 Vacancies Warder, Grade II DASS and Other Posts.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Warder, Grade II DASS: Number Of Vacancies
Recruitment is being done for 6 different posts. Each post is for a different department and comes under different pay scale. Vacancy details are as follows.
|Name of post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
(Only for Male)
Details of posts
- Grade II DASS: Post code 81/17. Name of the department is Services Deptt. This is a Group C post with Grade Pay 4600.
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): Post code 82/17. Name of the department is Dte of Ayush. This is a Group C post with Grade Pay 2800.
- Legal Assistant: Post code 83/17. Name of the department is Dte of Education. This is a Group B post with Grade Pay 4200.
- Asst Superintendent: Post code 84/17. Name of the department is Prison. This is a Group C post with Grade Pay 2800.
- Matron: Post code 85/17. Name of the department is Prison. This is a Group C post with Grade Pay 1900.
- Warder: Post code 86/17. Name of the department is Prison. This is a Group C post with Grade Pay 1900.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Online application form for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 of Warder, Grade II DASS and other posts is available at dsssbonline.nic.in as per schedule. Candidates can start applying from first date of time table and should submit form before last date. Any applications received, or attempted to be submitted beyond these two dates are not acceptable. Candidates must also read instructions for applying at DSSSB website.
Application fee for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for notification number 03/2017 is Rs 100 only through SBI ePAY. They must keep a copy of complete form for future reference. Following candidates are exempt from paying fees namely Women, SC, ST, PH, ExS.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Whether you can or cannot apply for a post is determined by its eligibility criteria. You can apply only if you fulfill DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2017 for a post. Check post wise eligibility here.
- It is important to realize that application form submission in online only. Any other form is not accepted.
- Read instructions on official website before applying.
- Reservation benefits for SC, ST, OBC are as per Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- If successful, one has to submit self attested copies of documents, DSSSB Admit Card, hard copy of application form printout during document verification.
- Exam centers will be in Delhi.
- All test takers must carry Aadhaar Card [COMPULSORY] to exam hall.
DSSSB Exam Date 2017
DSSSB is conducting One Tier and Two Tier exam and Skill Test wherever applicable. Exam dates for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for Warder, Grade II DASS, Asst Superintendent and other posts can be checked online. Usually DSSSB issues exam date notice along with admit card release notice. Then it issues admit card. Candidate cannot know exam date at the time of filling application form. They will know it later only.
- All questions will be in Hindi as well as English except for specific language papers.
- DSSSB shall not entertain requests for revaluation or re-checking.
- A minimum qualifying mark is fixed by the board for each category namely UR, SC, ST, OBC, PH, EXSM. However, DSSSB may increase the cut off as per number of candidates appearing and vacancies.
- If there is a combined exam for more than one post, then candidate can exercise order of preference at time of document verification. Also in case of combined exam, result of earlier post code is processed first.
- In the event of there being a large number of applicants, DSSSB may shortlist candidates for written exam on basis of marks in qualifying exam.
- If candidate has applied for more than one post and exam dates for both are on same date, then he / she must decide which paper to take.
DSSSB Syllabus for Warder, Grade II DASS, Asst Superintendent and Other Posts Recruitment 2017
Candidates can prepare for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for post codes 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 as per official syllabus. Syllabus for Tier I and Tier II are as follows.
One Tier Examination Syllabus
Two Tier Examination Syllabus
Candidates will appear in one of the following schemes of exam
- One Tier General: For Post Code 84, 85, 86 | Exam Code I-T-G
- One Tier Technical: For Post Code 82 | Exam Code I-T-T
- Two Tier General: For Post Code 81 | Exam Code II-T-G
- Two Tier Technical: For Post Code 83 | Exam Code II-T-T1
Specifications for each such as number of questions, marks, time, are given below.
- Negative marking (0.25 mark) is applicable for every wrong answer in MCQ.
- For posts where there are two tiers, Tier I is for shortlisting for Tier II.
- Number of candidates called for Tier II will be 6-10 times the vacancy.
- For Grade II DASS, as per merit of Tier II exam, candidates will be asked to upload documents for verification on board website. Those who are found to be eligible, numbering to 1.25 times vacancy, will be asked to appear in exit exam. Those who qualify Exit Exam / Writing Skill Test will get provisional selection or be a part of waiting panel as per vacancy.
- There will be a PET for Asst Superintendent, Warder, Matron.
- Wherever applicable there will be skill test / endurance test.
- If number of applicants are low, then Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board may conduct Tier II directly.