Indian Navy has decided to postpone the medical examinations that were scheduled after the SSB interview. Considering the rapid spread of COVID-19, Indian Navy has reached this conclusion. Aspirants are advised not to travel to the service hospitals allotted to them for the medical examination. There will be no penalty for the exceeding time limit for the review/appeal. The new dates for the Indian Navy Medical examination will be out soon. Candidates can check joinndiannavy.gov.in to get the recent updates.
Indian Navy Medical Examination Suspended
Current situation of the global pandemic is getting serious day by day. Indian Navy has released a short notice for the postponement of medical exam scheduled for upcoming months. Check the notice below:
What we understand from the notice:
- All the medical examinations post SSC interview are now suspended.
- It is advised to not travel to allotted service hospitals for the medical examination.
- No aspirant is penalised for the extended time limit for review/appeal.
- The new notice will be released shortly releasing reschedule dates for medical examination.
Examinations Conducted by Indian Navy
It is each candidate’s dream to be a part of Indian Navy and rule over the ocean. Indian Navy opens the gate for aspirants to be a part of the prestigious sector. Several recruitment examinations are conducted by the Indian Navy each year to select eligible candidates. Here is the list of a few recruitment conducted by Indian Navy.
- Indian Navy Draughtsman
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET)
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA)
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
- Indian Navy ATC, Pilot, Observer
- Indian Navy Officer (Logistics Cadre)
- Indian Navy Officer
- Indian Navy UES
- Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR)
- Indian Navy SSC Pilot / ATC Entry
- Indian Navy NAIC
- Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry
- Indian Navy MR Musician
- Indian Navy Chargeman
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
- Indian Navy NOC (PS, SSC)
Impact of COVID-19 on Government Jobs
COVID-19 is making an adverse effect on the recruitment process. By now, several government jobs are postponed due to novel coronavirus. To avoid gathering so large number of people at the exam centre and spread of COVID-19 these exams are postponed.
- Karnataka TET
- Kerala SET 2020
- SSC KKR CHSL 2018 Skill Test
- SSC NR CHSL 2018 Skill Test
- RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator
- LIC AAO/AE/Assistant Engineer
- RSMSSB Pharmacist
- RSMSSB Librarian Grade II
- Indian Army
- Interviews and personality test of UPSC
- HPPSC HPJS
- UPPSC BEO
- DRDO Interview
What Can Aspirants Do During This Period?
Now the confusion persists amongst the students – ‘What to do now?’. Candidates can do nothing but to wait for further notice and utilize this time. By now, aspirants must be thinking of how they can utilize this time to the fullest. Here are some productive things they can adopt during this period.
#1 Do not Stop the Preparation
Continue the preparation for a medical examination that aspirants were doing earlier to this notice. It is necessary to clear medical examination to be a part of the Indian Navy. Do exercise and sports but inside home.
Build a reading habit to discard many negative thoughts cross the mind. Start reading the interview of those who have qualified the examination earlier. Go through newspapers, editorial sections and books that suit the interest.
#3 Build a new hobby
Since every place around is closed due to lockdown, candidates can this time for learning new things. It can be cooking, art and craft, writing, exercising (will help in medical examination). Building a constructive hobby moulds our mind in a positive direction.