MahaTET Online Application Form 2017 is to be filled by eligible candidates for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2017. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. MahaTET 2017 application form submission commenced on 15 Jun 2017. There is a comfortable time window wherein candidates can enter data in the application form, pay application fees, and finally submit it. Last date for MahaTET Application Form 2017 is 30 Jun 2017. Keep registration login details safely.
MahaTET Online Application Form 2017
Avoid last minute rush to submit application form of MahaTET 2017. Conform to the schedule. Most important dates you should know for MahaTET Online Application Form 2017 are following.
|Commencement of Online Registration of application||15 Jun 2017|
|Last Date of Registration Application||30 Jun 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||30 Jun 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Jun 2017 to 30 Jun 2017|
MahaTET Online Application Form 2017 is available online at official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
- Check eligibility conditions. If eligible, go to online application form of MahaTET 2017.
- Register and fill in details.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the form.
Apply here: MahaTET Online Application Form 2017
To fill MahaTET Online Application Form 2017, click here.
Application Fee/ Examination fee
- For General candidates MahaTET 2017 Application fee is Rs. 500/- for one paper and Rs. 800/- for two papers.
- For SC/ ST/ CI Candidates MahaTET 2017 application fee is Rs. 250/- for one paper and Rs. 400/- for two papers.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only from 15.06.2017 to 30.06.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Guidelines for filling Online Application:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
Payment of Fees [Online Mode Only]
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the current openings.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.