MAHA TET Application Form 2020: Registration process of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted online at mahatet.in. As of now, the schedule for the MAHA TET 2020 Application Form is not yet out. Online applications can be made along with the payment of the specified application fee of Rs 500 per paper (or Rs 800 for both). Eligible candidates who submitted the MAHA TET Application Form before the last date are issued the hall ticket. After the completion of application process, Maharashtra State Council of Examination releases the admit card for MAHA TET at its official website. Scroll down and read on to get the complete information of MAHA TET Application Form 2020.
MAHA TET Application Form 2020
Avoid the last-minute rush to submit MAHA TET Application Form 2020. Make sure that you meet the minimum qualifications to apply for the papers. Get the complete schedule of MAHA TET 2020 from the table below.
FOR MAHA TET 2020
|Start of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to apply & pay fee||To be announced|
FOR MAHA TET 2019-2020
|Start of online application||08 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply & pay fee||28 Nov 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can submit the MAHA TET 2020 Application Form as per schedule at mahatet.in.
MAHA TET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must deposit the application fee as specified during the process of MAHA TET Application Form submission. The application fee is payable online through the available modes of card/netbanking. Check out the application fee for each paper and category below.
|Category||Per paper||Both papers|
|General||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
|OBC/SBC||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ST||Rs 250/-||Rs 400/-|
Mode of Payment: Application fee must be paid using credit/debit card, net banking or other digital e-wallets.
How to Submit MAHA TET Application Form 2020?
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application is accepted. Candidates are required to register themselves online at the website pstet.net. After registration, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help them in getting call letter/interview advice etc. by email.
Mode of Application: All the applications must be filled & submitted online only. Applications by other means shall be rejected straightly.
Candidates can follow the step given below to register and apply online at the official website of PSTET.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Maharashtra TET to submit the MAHA TET application form 2020. The website is available at mahatet.in.
Step 2: At the homepage, find the link to apply for MAHA TET 2020 and click on it.
Step 3: Complete the registration process using email id and mobile number. Enter other personal details e.g. name etc. as required. Complete the registration process to generate the login credentials.
Step 4: Login to the portal to open and fill up the MAHA TET Application Form 2020.
Step 5: Make the payment of fee as applicable.
Step 6: Submit the application form when everything is checked and generate a print out of the form for future reference.
Details required to submit while registration:
- First & Last name.
- Father’s name.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Choose gender.
- Enter your valid mobile number & email ID.
Important Instructions for MAHA TET Application Form 2020
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Fill the application carefully, once the application form will be filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data will be saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage will be provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates will be required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction will not successfully be completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There will also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
- Only those candidates are eligible to get the Admit Card for MAHA TET, who fills the correct application form before the last date.
MAHA TET Admit Card 2020
All the registered candidates are advised to download the MAHA TET admit card as per schedule. It is released at the official website just before the exam and after the completion of the MAHA TET Application Form submission process. Here are the most important points to remember about the MAHA TET admit card 2020.
#1: The admit card is not sent by post to the address of the candidate. Neither does the conducting body dispatch the admit card through email. It is published only on the official website i.e. mahatet.in.
#2: One should always cross-check all the details mentioned in the admit card. The information present in the admit card must match the correct candidate information provided at the MAHA TET Application Form 2020.
#3: In order to get the admit card on time, one needs to visit the official website & use the login credentials for the same i.e., registration number & password.
#4: It is always advised to carry an ID proof issued by the Indian Govt. which might be Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID, job ID, etc.
#5: It is better to keep the admit card/call letter safely till the end of the recruitment process.
About MAHA TET
MAHA TET, which is also known as Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test, is conducted by Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune. It is an eligibility exam. This means that the qualifiers are not recruited, but they become eligible for recruitment as a teacher in government schools of Maharashtra. Candidates who want to pursue a career in the field of teaching must qualify in the exam. The exam contains Paper I for Primary class i.e Class 1 to 5th and paper 2 for Upper primary Class i.e 6 to 8th. Qualifiers of the MAHA TET exam are awarded eligibility certificates. This certificate is mandatory to be produced whenever the candidates apply for a government teacher recruitment for primary and upper primary levels in the state of Maharashtra.