The application form for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test releases by Maharashtra State Council of Examination at its official website www.mahatet.in. The form can be filled in online mode only. Any other mode of application submission is not acceptable by the officials. All the candidates who are willing to appear in the eligibility test are expected to visit the eligibility criteria first. The candidates’ details that will print on the admit card of the test will be the same as the application details submitted by him/her. Therefore, you are suggested to fill all the correct detail in the online application. The Test Conducted Department will not be responsible for any kind of discrepancy. Scroll down and check more information on MAHA TET Online Application Form 2019.
MAHA TET Online Application Form 2019
There will be a comfortable time window wherein candidates can enter data in the application form, pay application fees, and finally submit it. Avoid last minute rush to submit the application form of MAHA TET. The most important dates you should know for MAHA TET Online Application Form 2019 are following.
|Commencement of Online Registration of application||To be Notified!|
|Last Date of Registration Application||To be Notified!|
|Last date for printing your application||To be Notified!|
|Online Fee Payment||To be Notified!|
Application Form: MAHA TET Online Application Form 2019 will be available at the official website, i.e., www.mahatet.in.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through After registration candidates will be required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advice etc. by email.
Filling up of Online Application
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Fill the application carefully, once the application form will be filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data will be saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage will be provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates will be required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction will not successfully be completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There will also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
- Only those candidates are eligible to get the Admit Card for MAHA TET, who fill the correct application form before the last date.