MAHA TET Application Form 2019 – Registration process for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is closed. Now, Maharashtra State Council of Examination releases the admit card for MAHA TET at its official website mahatet.in. Those candidates who filled and submitted the application for before last date will get the hall ticket. Candidates who are interested in MAHA TET 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Therefore, you are suggested to fill all the correct detail in the online application. Online registration window is opened for the certain time period, where candidates can enter data in the application form, pay application fees, and finally submit it. Scroll down and check more information on MAHA TET Online Application Form 2019.
Latest: MAHA TET 2019 online registration is now closed.
MAHA TET Online Application Form 2019
Avoid last minute rush to submit the application form of MAHA TET 2019. The most important dates you should know for MAHA TET Online Application Form 2019 are following.
|Commencement of Online Registration of application||08 Nov 2019|
|Last Date of Registration Application||28 Nov 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28 Nov 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||04 Jan 2020 to 19 Jan 2020|
Application Form: Click here to fill the MAHA TET Application Form 2019.
MAHA TET 2019 Application Fee
In order to complete the online application form process successfully you need to pay the application as given below:
Application Fee: For Paper – 1:
For Paper – 2:
For Both papers:
Mode of Payment: Application fee must be paid via using credit/debit card, net banking or other digital e-wallets.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through After registration candidates will be required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advice etc. by email.
Mode of Application: All the applications must be fill & submitted online only. Applications by other means shall be rejected straightly.
Details required to submit while registration:
- First & Last name.
- Father’s name.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Choose gender.
- Enter your valid mobile number & email ID.
Filling up of Online Application:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Fill the application carefully, once the application form will be filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data will be saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage will be provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates will be required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction will not successfully be completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There will also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
- Only those candidates are eligible to get the Admit Card for MAHA TET, who fill the correct application form before the last date.
MAHA TET Admit Card 2019
All the register candidates are advised to download the admit card MAHA TET for the year 2019. It is mandatory to keep your admit card/call letter safely till the end of the recruitment process. One should always cross-check all the details mentioned in the Maharashtra Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2019. In order to get your admit card on time you need to visit the official website & use your login credentials for the same i.e., registration number & password.
It is always advised to carry your ID proofs issued by the Indian Govt. which might be Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID, job ID etc. Kindly laminate your MAHA TET 2019 admit card & preserve the same for further clarifications & usage.
About MAHA TET
MAHA TET, which is also known as Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test, every year it is conducted by Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune. Mainly for the recruitment of teachers for different schools of Maharashtra state. All the candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of teaching can appear in the exam. The exam contains Paper I for Primary class i.e Class 1 to 5th and paper 2 for Upper primary Class i.e 6 to 8th. The exam consists of multiple choice question and takes place in pen paper based mode. All the exam qualified candidates become eligible to take part in further process of counseling.
After qualifying the MAHA TET examination of papers (1 & 2), you will get a score card based on your performance & which can be used for further usage regarding jobs in the field of teaching. Once you qualify the MAHA TET exam you shall get an appointment as primary teacher of class 1 to 5 & upper primary of class 6 to 8th, in the government schools of Maharashtra state. The MAHA TET scorecard is also valid at various places.
Official Website: mahatet.in.
MAHATET 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Ans: Once you complete the registration process positively, you can get your MAHA TET 2019 registration number & password for further usage.
Ans : Ans: No, you can’t fill or submit the MAHA TET 2019 Application form offline, as because you need to register yourself first on the Maharashtra State Examination Council portal, as per the instructions.
Ans : Ans: MAHA TET 2019 online registration-cum-application form fee must be paid via Credit/debit card, Net banking or other digital wallets.
Ans : Ans: Yes, in order to complete the online application process of MAHA TET 2019 you need to upload your a recent color passport size photograph & signature separately according to the instructions.