RPF Application Status 2018 – Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released RPF 2018 Application Status for SI and Constable candidates. The application status of RPF has been released online, at constable1.rpfonlinereg.org and si1.rpfonlinereg.org. Candidates can check RPF SI Application Status 2018 and RPF Constable Application Status 2018 from the link below. To access the status, registration number and date of birth is needed. Along with the application status, the roll number of the candidates has also been released. The candidates with positive application status will get admit card on December 09, 2018. Check details on RPF Application Status 2018 from this page.
RPF Application Status 2018
Candidates who applied for RPF SI or RPF Constable recruitment can check the application status. The status is available for all the candidates, irrespective of the fact of their form has been accepted or rejected. The candidates can check RPF 2018 Application Status from the link below.
- RPF SI Application Status 2018: Click Here to check RPF Application Status for SI.
- RPF Constable Application Status 2018: Click Here to check RPF Application Status for Constable.
How to Check RPF Application Status 2018 for SI and Constable?
The candidates can check the status online, by following the steps below.
- Click on the link above for RPF SI Application Status or RPF Constable Application Status 2018.
- Next, the candidates will have to choose Group A, B, C, D, E, or F.
- Then, the candidates will be directed to RPF Application Status Login 2018.
- The candidates will have to enter registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘login’ button and check the application status.
List of Accepted and Rejected Applications
After the completion of the application process a list will be generated seperate for fit and rejected applications which will be uploaded on the official website of the board. Those candidates who’s application will be rejected can modify their application from the link given below.
If any invalid details like invalid age, phone number, Non-fulfilment of any eligibility criteria, multiple applications and etc is found in the application then it should be rejected by the board.
Modification of Application
After the final submission of online application form for RPF 2018 on the official website candidates will be able to make corrections for some minor mistake in the application form. Only details other than mobile number, state, registration number and E-mail id can be modified. The fee amount will be non-refundable for all categories.
Reasons for Rejection of Application Form
- There are many reasons due to which application form may get rejected. So as to avoid the rejection candidates are advised to go through all the details clearly. The possible reasons for rejection of the application are mentioned below.
- Invalid photos on account of Black and White photo, photo with cap or wearing goggles. photos which are disfigured, small size, full body, only one side view of the face, unrecognizable photos, photostat copy of the photo, group photo, photos without name and date and online application without photo among others.
- Multiple applications. In such case, all applications will be rejected and such candidates will be debarred from future exams.
- Any other irregularities which are observed and considered as invalid by CRC.
- In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on the website along with the reason(s) for rejection(s) which is final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained on the subject. No refund of examination fee will be made on account of rejection of the application. SMS and e-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, as indicated in their ONLINE application. Candidates will not be intimated by post.
- Any wrong information in the application form.
- Non-fulfillment of any eligibility criteria.
- Declarations not given by candidate at the appropriate place in the application.
- Incomplete application.
- Underage/overage candidates (as per declaration in the form).
- Candidates not having the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of submission of’ application.
- For ex-servicemen, date of discharge should not exceed the last date of submission of application.