The RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official websites of RRB as per the schedule. The candidates who will successfully submit there Application Form online will be notified of the release of the RRB ALP Hall Ticket 2018 via SMS and email on their registered contact details. They will need to visit the official website and download the call letter by logging in to their registered accounts.
Candidates can now check application status – whether eligible to appear in 1st stage cbt, and if application status is successful, admit card of RRB ALP 2018 CEN 01/2018 1st stage can be downloaded. Bring the hall ticket along with valid phto identity, color photograph and other relevant documents instructed by RRB to the exam hall.
The RRB Recruitment for the Assistant Loco Pilot 2018 will be done via three online computer based tests (CBT), and the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 will have to be downloaded for each of these exams as per the schedule. Know how you can download the RRB ALP Call Letter / Hall Ticket/ Admit Card from this page. Make sure you do not miss any deadline and follow the schedule as given below.
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
RRB ALP & Technician Admit Card 2018 CEN 01/2018 must carried on the day of computer based test (CBT), aptitude test and document verification. Railway Recruitment Board issues RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Admit Card and candidates who have filled in the application and submitted application fee in given timelines for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment can download RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Admit Card for Document Verification of respective region.
Candidates must keep an eye on the updates regarding the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Dates. Candidates missing the dates will not be able to go further with the RRB ALP recruitment process. Thus stay updated here on a regular basis.
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 from any of the following links to the RRB Websites:
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 CEN 01/2018 1st stage exam – RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bengaluru, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneshwar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu and Srinagar, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffaragar, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri, RRB TVM will release the admit card of 1st stage for ALP & Technician Recruitment CEN 01/2018.
Admit card of RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 for computer based test can be downloaded from RRB website as soon as it is released. Candidates can check the application status and know whether they can appear in 1st stage exam or not. Only the eligible candidates will get SMS and e-mail message regarding the uploading of e-call letter.
E-Call letter can be downloaded from the website of RRB concerned. It should be noted that RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Admit Card 2018 will be available online only, and not be sent by post or any other means. After filling the application form, the candidates must check the website of RRBs.
Candidates can download admit cards for the following stages of selection.
- 1st stage Computer based test,
- 2nd stage Computer based test,
- Aptitude test,
- Document Verification
The following schedule is relevant for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) CEN 01/2018.
|RRB ALP Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||03 Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||05 Mar 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||10 Days Prior to CBT|
|Date of 1st Stage CBT||Apr 2018 / May 2018|
Intimation regarding release of RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Admit Card 2018
- If you have applied for 1st stage computer based test, you can check the application status on RRB website.
- Status will reflect whether you have successfully submitted the application or not.
- In the application form you were asked to enter valid mobile number and email ID.
- Email and SMS may be sent to the registered email and number regarding checking eligibility status, thus keep the mobile and mail handy.
Release of RRB Non Technical ALP Admit Card 2018 CEN 01/2018 by Post
RRB ALP & Technician CEN 01/2018 Admit Card will not be sent by post. However, the e-call letters are released along with free travel authority in case of SC / ST candidates who have uploaded their proper community certificate for availing benefit of free travel authority. Such candidates can book ticket on submission of self attested copy of RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Call Letter and SC / ST certificate.
RRB ALP Technician CEN 01/2018 Admit Card 2018 Details
Centralised Employment Notice 01/2018 indicates 2 categories (posts) for which 26502 vacancies are open for recruitment in RRB ALP Technician. The names of posts are Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician.
- For all the posts, two stages CBT (computer based test) will be held.
- For ALP, CBT will be followed by Aptitude Test.
- For all qualified candidates document verification will be done
Therefore, admit cards will be issued like this.
- RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Admit Card for 1st stage examination will be issued for all candidates.
- RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Admit Card for 2nd stage examination will be issued for all candidates who have qualified 1st stage examination.
- RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Admit Card for Aptitude Test will be issued for Assistant Loco Pilot.
- RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Admit Card for Document Verification will be issued for qualified candidates.
Candidates must carry only relevant items to the exam hall such as the admit card, photo identity proof, photograph.
Valid photo identity to be brought to the exam hall include the following.
- Voter card,
- Aadhar card,
- Driving license,
- PAN card,
- Identity card issued by employer if candidate is givernment employee,
- School / college / university photo ID card.
How to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
To download the RRB ALP Call Letter / Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018, make sure you keep your login details like registration ID handy beforehand. Follow the steps below to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018:
Step 1: Look out for the SMS and email messages that will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details.
Step 2: As soon as you have the details sent to you via SMS and email, visit any of the RRBs websites as mentioned in the list above and click on the available Admit Card link.
Step 3: Enter the details in the fields. You will be asked to enter the registration id and the second field will vary as per the website you have chosen to download the admit card.
Step 4: Once the details are correctly filled, your RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same in a clean white sheet of paper.
Post RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 Download
Once you have downloaded the RRB ALP Hall Ticket 2018, make sure you follow the following important instructions about the call letter:
- You will have to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 from the official website of RRB only.
- No call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
- Candidates must bring their e- call letters along with a valid original Photo ID in the examination hall, failing which, the candidature will stand cancelled.
- Candidates must also bring one colour photograph that was uploaded in the application form at the time of online application form fill up.
- Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
- The step 5 has to be accomplished at the exam centre in the presence of the invigilator and handover the same to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- There will be no changes in the examination centre and the date and time of the examination under any conditions.
Documents to be carried with RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
The candidates need to carry any one of the following original Photo Id proof in the exam centre:
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee
- School / College / University Photo ID card
Carry a colour photograph, same as the one that was uploaded in the application form at the time of online application form fill up.
Declaration on the Admit Card
There will be some spaces available on the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018. The candidates are advised to leave those spaces. Candidates will have to write a paragraph of self-declaration, do the signature and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT in the presence of the Invigilator at the Examination Hall. The candidates will have to submit the same admit card to the invigilator before the completion of the examination. If the candidate will write the self-declaration or do the signature in Capital Letters then it will be rejected.
Know some important instructions that you must know before you appear for RRB ALP Examination 2018. Having the RRB ALP Hall Ticket 2018, does not confirm the recruitment. Read the important instructions below:
- Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs for the lifetime.
- He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways and if already appointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
- No false information must be provided at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates found submitting fake certificates/documents of any kind for securing eligibility and obtaining privileges will be immediately rejected.