SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023 is announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). You can know the complete SSC CHSL examination scheme here to prepare for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level. The exam pattern of SSC CHSL indicates subjects, number of questions, marking scheme, mode, duration, negative marking for SSC CHSL 2023 question paper. Therefore it is important to know this scheme along with syllabus before appearing in the SSC CHSL 2023.
Latest – SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023 has been announced. Scroll down to check.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern is as follows for this SSC Exam.SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Pattern View Download
Mode of Exam
Tier-1 is a Computer Based Examination.
- The Tier-1 questions are Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- Tier-II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III.
Number of Questions
In Tier-1 there are 100 questions in the exam.
Maximum marks in the Tier-1 exam is 200.
The Tier-1 exam is of 1 hour.
Language of Question Paper
- Tier-1 questions will be set in English and Hindi for Part-II, III & IV
- Tier-2 questions will be set in English and Hindi except for Module-II (i.e. English Language and Comprehension module) in Section II.
- Candidates get +2 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.5 for incorrect answers
Tier-2: Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III
- Candidates get +3 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers
Check out the following to know more about this exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern – An Overview
The important things to remember about this exam are as follows.
|Competitive Exam||SSC CHSL|
|Details Here||Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL|
|Full Name of Exam||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Exam Conduting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Full Form||SSC|
|Exam Is For recruitment of||Group C posts namely Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Services Where You Get Job On Its Basis||various Ministries, Departments, Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies, Statutory Bodies, Tribunals|
|More Such Exams||SSC Exam|
If you have any queries on SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023, then please ask in comments below.
Leave a Reply