WB SET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key – The WB SET 2022 09 Jan Paper 1 & 2 exam is now over. Candidates can check the memory-based WB SET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key for 09 Jan from this article. After successfully downloading the WB SET 2021 question paper with the answer key, the candidates can easily calculate their probable scores for the exam using the same. The West Bengal College Service Commission releases the WB SET answer key after the exam on wbcsconline.in. Based on the official answer key, WBCSC declares the WB SET result. Read this article for more information about the WB SET 2021 Question Paper with Answer Key.
Latest: WB SET 2022 09 Jan Paper 1 & Paper 2 exam is now over. Check below.
WB SET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key of 23rd SET Exam Held on 9 Jan 2022
The WB SET 2022 examination was successfully conducted on January 09, 2022. The aspiring candidates for the post of assistant professor in the state of West Bengal can get all the updates regarding the WB SET answer key and result from the WB SET official website. Get the WB SET 2022 memory-based answer key and question paper for both Paper 1 and 2 below:
|WB SET 2022 Analysis||DirectLink|
|WBSET Set 2022 1st paper Answer Key Part-1 || BSG NET SET Classes||Watch Here|
|WB set first paper answer general paper 2022 |
January 9, 2022 west Bengal college service by e Bengal
|WB SET 2021 Paper 1 Analysis 9 JAN by Byjus||Watch Here|
|WB SET 2021 Paper 1 Analysis 9 JAN Part 2 by Byjus||Watch Here|
|WBSET 2022 ইতিহাসের সব প্রশ্নের সমাধান। History Answer Key by |
SARTHAK ITIHAS PATH
|WB SET 2021 Political Science Analysis 9 JAN 2022 by Byjus||Watch Here|
|WB SET 2021 History Analysis 9 JAN 2022 by Byjus||Watch Here|
|WB SET 2021 Paper 1 Analysis 9 JAN | WBSET 2021 Answer Key and Expected Cut Off |WBSET General Paper|
by THE TRICKMASTER by NISHANT KAPOOR
WB SET 2021 Questions Asked
Candidates can check the WBSET question paper 2021 09 Jan paper 1 General paper below.
- The term ‘Pedagogy’ refers to —
- The dynamic approach to teaching-learning process means that
- Grading the final learning outcomes is known as __
- Achievement tests are commonly used for the purpose of __
- Which of the follwing is the most appropriate criterian for evaluating the effectiveness of teaching?
- Which branch of philosophy examines issues pertaining to the nature of reality?
- Which of the follwoing types of research depends last on empirical facts?
- An bservational study that employs continuous or repeated measures to follow/ observe particular individuals/groups over prolonged period of time after years or decades is__
- The study of body langauge, gestures, postures, facial expressions and body movements is known as__
- Which of the following abbreviations used in footnotes and endnotes means “in theme place”?
- The term “research methodology” refers to __
WB SET Cut-off Marks
The WB SET cut-off marks are a benchmark specified by the Commission to shortlist the most deserving aspirants for the post. The WB SET cut-off marks are published by the commission directly after the WB SET Exam result declaration.
The category-wise WB SET cut-off marks are as follows:
|General Candidates||40% (120 marks)|
|OBC, SC, ST, and PwD||35% (105 marks)|
How to Calculate Tentative WB SET 2021 score
With the availability of WB SET answer key, candidates can start calculating the tentative scores. Check out the process on how to calculate WB SET marks below:
- First, calculate the number of questions correctly marked
- 2 marks should be awarded for every correct response.
- No negative marking is applied for any wrong responses
- The candidates can now calculate their probable WB SET scores using the marking scheme below:
WB SET 2021 Marks = (Total correct answers x 02 marks)
How to Download WB SET 2021 Question Paper with Answer Key
The step by step procedure to download the WB SET answer key pdf has been given below. So that they can download the question papers with answer key pdf without meeting any hassle –
- First of all go to the official website of WBCSC wbcsconline.in
- Now check the ‘Set Question Paper’ section emerging on the dashboard
- Next, a new page appears about ‘Set Question Paper, Answer Key;.
- Now select the year (2021) option from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, the WB SET 2021 subject-wise question papers and answer key appears.
What After WB SET Answer Key Is out
After the release of the WB SET provisional answer key the WB SET 2021 results will be declared by the Commission as per schedule. WBCSC also publishes the WB SET cut-off aligned with the result declaration. The candidates will be qualified only after securing the required cut-off and satisfaction of other eligibility criteria. Afterwards, the WB SET merit list will be prepared including the marks of the top qualified candidates. The SET-qualified candidates will be determined for the post of assistant professor based on their ranks on the merit list.
WB SET exam
The West Bengal College Service Commission administers the West Bengal State Eligibility Test (WB SET) examination. This examination is conducted to determine qualified individuals’ eligibility for the position of assistant professor. After qualifying for the WB SET test the candidates for assistant professor posts in various universities and colleges in the state of West Bengal. In order to qualify for the WB SET 2021 exam, the candidates must acquire at least the minimum cut-off of 40% marks.